Mitch Kupchak is starting to get on my nerves.. (Long read)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Mitch Kupchak is starting to get on my nerves.. (Long read)

nm

Last edited by KindCrippler2000 on Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrplReign
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch Kupchak is starting to get on my nerves.. (Long read)

Mindripper2000 wrote:
Mitch Kupchak has recently made a number of people very angry, including me. However, as anger serves no function in a successful rebuttal, I will simply state objectively that stultiloquent pettifoggers like Mitch often think they have the right to force us to bow down low before psychotic calumniators. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in, I'll announce something to the effect of how Mitch insists that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately irascible. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. Now, I am all for freedom of speech, but if he believes that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved, then it's obvious why he thinks that it's okay if his agendas initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Mitch is to blame. I hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how Mitch is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose, I can't help but think that Mitch's hastily mounted campaigns have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

We must face the fact that if we take Mitch's canards to their logical conclusion, we see that before you know it, Mitch will shackle us with the chains of demagogism. Okay, now it's time to offend a few people. Actually, I hope not to offend anyone, although his arrogant ballyhoos advocate hectoring squibs. Mitch then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one.

Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much, but much too little. For I've heard Mitch say that divine ichor flows through his veins. Was that just a slip of the lip or is Mitch secretly trying to oppress, segregate, and punish others? One might as well ask, "How far do his lies extend?" As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that his intent is to prevent us from asking questions. Mitch doesn't want the details checked. He doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts he presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of his "facts" are false. He has been trying for some time to sell the public on an antipluralism-based government. Mitch's sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: We have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. The emotional argument: All major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that if we contradict him, we are labelled soporific pamphleteers. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

Mitch's cohorts are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Mitch Kupchak, who wants nothing less than to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes.

Some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that Mitch and other rash rabble-rousers continue to whine and pule about how their rights are so much more important than anyone else's. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. He says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does he need to monitor our library records? That's the question that perplexes me the most, because he has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that he sometimes has trouble convincing people that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few disruptive skinheads to constate authoritatively that merit is adequately measured by Mitch's methods and qualifications. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of Mitch's xenophobic utterances and devious tricks. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that if you think about it you'll see that Mitch's cheeky beliefs are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Mitch's patsies are continuing their quiet work of advancing Mitch's real goal, which is to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. Mitch Kupchak suffers from a pathology of delusion. Never forget that and never let Mitch keep us perennially behind the eight ball.

Wow, that is the most verbose and contived post I have ever read. Kudos.
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject:

man, i do not feel like reading today. But i will.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: