OT-kobe rocking black/white ZK1's!!!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freshprince
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: OT-kobe rocking black/white ZK1's!!!

looks like kob is rockin the black/white colorways.. just want to point out to the shoe heads on the board....

they look good so far...kob playing well for havin the flu..i will take t his right now..can we play like this everynight...damn i am one frusterated fan!!!!

also just read usa basketball is now outftitted by nike!!!!! thank g-d i can cop a jersey again...hope usa rocks a red..would like a red kob jersey!!!!
DaKobeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject:

I guess he's just switching around with the road pairs (Black/Yellow, Black/Purple, and now Black/White) to find a winning combo since the record in the black/purple and black/yellow is terrible.
twoface723
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: