Phil and Kobe will work out regardless of what the book says!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can Kobe and Phil Co-exist?
Yes
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
No
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

laker_pride
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Phil and Kobe will work out regardless of what the book says!

Kobe is a professional and Phil is a professional. When it boils down to it, they are here to win. They don't need to be friends, or hang out at the bar. They just need to co-exist when it matters, by bringing championships back to this great city of Los Angeles. Just like when Shaq was here. Kobe never hung out with Shaq, for that matter, any of the other teammates. He will do the same with Phil. With Phil's philosophy and Kobe's hunger, they both will do great things together. Damn that was deep...
bambam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject:

the book doesnt even say anything.
Kobe and Phil worked out their differences over the course of the season after phil made the him or me comments. They ended on a good note.
KingKobeDubbz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:

I really think what Phil said was on impulse. I mean Phil admitted that Kobe was the best one on one player in the game. Hey I'll i gotta say the ol' Lakers dynasty all broke mainly on all egos. Shaq couldn't take Kobe having a bigger contract, Kobe couldn't take Shaq calling him the big brother and its his team. Phil was reffering it to a sandbox fight. its was just a big mess. Now the big fella trying to start something he had with Kobe and the lakers with dwayne wade and the heat Kobe and phil got to easy air. They just gotta focuse on themselves.
laker_pride
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject:

KingKobeDubbz wrote:
I really think what Phil said was on impulse. I mean Phil admitted that Kobe was the best one on one player in the game. Hey I'll i gotta say the ol' Lakers dynasty all broke mainly on all egos. Shaq couldn't take Kobe having a bigger contract, Kobe couldn't take Shaq calling him the big brother and its his team. Phil was reffering it to a sandbox fight. its was just a big mess. Now the big fella trying to start something he had with Kobe and the lakers with dwayne wade and the heat Kobe and phil got to easy air. They just gotta focuse on themselves.

Yeah, your right about that. Sometimes people say things out of impulse. For example when Atkins said that Kobe was the general manager and maybe at the time it seemed that way. Remember, the key word is "seem" that way. In all, things don't come out the way it should and we have to deal with it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: