Enjoy it my fellow Laker fans

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Enjoy it my fellow Laker fans

This season combined with last year has been tough times for us laker fans, and even though we all argue with eachother the bottom line is we are all here during the hard times. It rare that this team plays such a solid game for almost the entire game. Today is going to be a good day and Im going to enjoy it to the fullest until gametime tomorrow.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject:

You know what?

I don't think the 4 HOF team could beat Detroit (with Rasheed) as well as we did.

That is unbelievable when you think about it.

No team flies by the Lakers. It's not like Detroit wasn't trying. Early on they had brought their game face (especially on offense)

What we basically saw was the difference of having Kobe in an attacking position instead of being a guard that had to score and facilitate the offense. I think we were 1-7 against the Rasheed Pistons, and this was a big display by the youngsters. Two big wins against Miami and Detroit have made this season much better (and give you some hope for the future)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject:

The win against Sac helped a little, but thats now even b/c of the devastating loss. I also enjoyed the Cavs game, I liked seeing Kobe let everyone know who the #1 guard in this league is and why.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: