RON ARTEST has.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject:

40ptmachine wrote:
JIFISH wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:

So Lamar is a better player than All Star / Former DPOY Artest ?

I didn't say Lamar was a better player. Just a more desirable team member. Comprende?

Shoes and wolf say he's better than Artest

I don't know what shoes or wolf say, or what that has to do with what I say. But I did not say that Lamar was a better player, just a more desirable one, despite his many faults. It's a shame that Artest is such a complete head case. But he is. And he has no place in professional sports.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

40ptmachine wrote:
JIFISH wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:
If anyone is capable of saying that Lamar is better than Artest = he's just a homer

I'm capable of saying that any player that goes into the stands and punches out people indiscriminatley shouldn't be allowed to play in the NBA. Artest may have more skill and more athleticism than Odom, but until Odom goes postal, I prefer having him on our team to having Artest.

But if Artest has to play anywhere, he should probably play for the Kings. The team that burned a Lakers jersey in a "pre-game" ceremoney and a guy who goes into the stands and assaults fans are a perfect match. And neither has any place in the NBA.

So Lamar is a better player than All Star / Former DPOY Artest ?

Olympian Lamar & All-Star Artest are two totally different players that both bring good and bad things to the teams they've played for. Odom is a better fit than Artest on this team as currently constructed. You can count on Odom playing withing the offense on a consistent basis. He won't break the offense like artest is prone to do. Both are good players, but Artest definitely would have been a worse fit. Artest had an good all around game today but broke the offense in the 4th and Sacramento had it's comeback attempt halted. After seeing him play in Sacramento, I think he's a perfect fit there. Question is, will he even stick around through the summer. Heck, that guy might decide that bagging groceries seems like a better way to make a living. Nothings a given with that guy....
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
loseyourname
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Jesus, thank you JD. There is no place here for posters who do nothing other than hate. Not critique, but hate.
Melon Tea
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:

ron artest is too arrogant.. he thinks he's all good and on TNT, he was like "Oh I'm such an unselfish player!!!"
Achilles
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
40ptmachine wrote:

Shoes and wolf say he's better than Artest

Same goes for you.

Goodbye

Excellent move. I'm consistently amazed by these idiots who think saying things like "I've played the game" or "I coach the game" etc. instantly lends them credibility. Pathetic.

Will the Lamar bashing ever end? He just had his best game of the season agains the best team in the league. And yet, a day later, we're back to the same old debate.

Oh and just in case this Artest/LO debate continues, cam someone tell me how many games LO has missed in his career because he was either suspended or refusing to play? And when was the last time Lamar asked for time off to pursue his rap career? Anyone?
GameCock-MD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Amazing...after reading this thread, that's all I can say.

Amazing.

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
no impact on the game. who am i?

magic_bryant wrote:
But "Hey!!! He averages more points than LO, OBIVIOUSLY he's better than LO!!!"
:roll:

Calling out?

Who starts these things anyway?
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Good job JD

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: