Nets/Lakers moved to ESPN after Mavs/Warriors game postponed after death of assistant coach

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:34 am    Post subject: Nets/Lakers moved to ESPN after Mavs/Warriors game postponed after death of assistant coach

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1748013594908803345
crazylakerfan001
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:12 pm    Post subject:

RIP, but i find it weird that the nba is giving the warriors 10 days between games to mourn. I dont remember us getting that many days off for Kobe. Also it gives them time to rest and basically reset in a season where they were pretty much down badly and really needed this reset to turn their season around. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ride this all the way to the playoffs and the NBA guides them with this narrative that they did this for their coach
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject:

crazylakerfan001 wrote:
RIP, but i find it weird that the nba is giving the warriors 10 days between games to mourn. I dont remember us getting that many days off for Kobe. Also it gives them time to rest and basically reset in a season where they were pretty much down badly and really needed this reset to turn their season around. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ride this all the way to the playoffs and the NBA guides them with this narrative that they did this for their coach

Kobe was retired that coach wasn’t
crazylakerfan001
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:28 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
crazylakerfan001 wrote:

Kobe was way more important to our organization

There have been times when active players and coaches have passed away and games continue
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:50 am    Post subject:

crazylakerfan001 wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
crazylakerfan001 wrote:

Kobe was way more important to our organization

There have been times when active players and coaches have passed away and games continue

Mans had a heart attack and died AT the team dinner. Come on now.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: