What will our 12 man roster be in the playoffs?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: What will our 12 man roster be in the playoffs?

So who's gonna stay off the rosters for the playoffs (assuming the Lakers make it)?

I think Devin Green and Von Wafer will be the 14th and 15th guys, so who else will Phil put off? I think Mckie is the most likely 13th guy but he may be back soon. I don't see any other player that Phil will take out of his rotation.
Laker_Dynasty
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject:

I think you already answered it. Mckie is most likely not gonna return this year. Devin Green is young and inexperienced. Von Wafer is what Devin Green is and he's in the D-League right now.

Time for the Lakers to create a whole new legacy! We want 10 more trophies boys!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: