Ronny Turiaf not hi-fivin' Kobe?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Ronny Turiaf not hi-fivin' Kobe?

Geez guys, I just can't get enoungh of them dances that he does on the bench....we need some more GIFs...

Anyway, I noticed on a replay of yesterday's game.....that after Kobe made a shot (i think it was the one at the buzzer in the 2nd before halftime). Kobe was walking to the bench, everybody was getting up. And Turiaf was actually sitting down and doing nothing...he had his hand near his head or something....

anyway...WTF TURIAF?

- Kobe Bryant

Last edited by OscarWang on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Ronny Turiaf HATIN' on Kobe?

MasTaFUsion wrote:
Geez guys, I just can't get enoungh of them dances that he does on the bench....we need some more GIFs...

Anyway, I noticed on a replay of yesterday's game.....that after Kobe made a shot (i think it was the one at the buzzer in the 2nd before halftime). Kobe was walking to the bench, everybody was getting up. And Turiaf was actually sitting down and doing nothing...he had his hand near his head or something....

anyway...WTF TURIAF?

i saw it too but its cuz they were playing horrible and we down by 18 at the time
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

But we were down by like 15 in another game and Sasha made a shot, and Ronny started his dance!

Oh wait...Sasha rarely makes a shot...so I guess we have to celebrate whenever he actually gets the ball into the basket!

- Kobe Bryant
orwell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Ronny Turiaf HATIN' on Kobe?

lakeshow03 wrote:
i saw it too but its cuz they were playing horrible and we down by 18 at the time

Any celebration at that point would be considered taunting. :roll:
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

I also noticed that Ronny only clapped once when Kobe made a shot, but clapped 3 times when anyone else made one. His smile was also 75% smaller and his fist pump was 20% less enthusiastic.
Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
I also noticed that Ronny only clapped once when Kobe made a shot, but clapped 3 times when anyone else made one. His smile was also 75% smaller and his fist pump was 20% less enthusiastic.

If he clapped 3 times everytime KB made a shot, his hands would fall off.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

You're totally overreacting.

It was like 18% less enthusiastic, TOPS.

Hater!
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

i love it. the one time ronny doesn't do the macarena after a basket and he's dogging his teammates.
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject:

That means his celebrations for Kobe are down 30.58483928384828378 percent. But according to RonnyFreak.com, he claps for Kobe more in the 2nd Quarter than in the 1st. But more in the 3rd than the 2nd. In 4th he claps 30.5 percent less than in the 2nd, but 5.6 more than the 1st. Of course, in OT, he hasn't danced yet. I've also noticed that when Ronny shaves, he seems to clap 4.5 percent more for Kobe, and his dances are more MJ like. When he shaves for Sasha because he dosen't know how, his dances are moving and his nose starts to shake too. I've also concluded that he hasn't exactly hearned the low-five thing we have going on. 5.64848384848388 percent of this body would move when Cookie made a shot, while no movement at all when he did it.

He dosen't seem to dance when R. Turiaf makes a shot, and he dances widly when Bynum makes it. CONCLUSION: Turiaf and Bynum are having "Brokeback Bench" going on....

- Kobe Bryant
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Kobe's 43 points still wasn't enough to overcome the Spurs, who were clicking on all cylinders. At the end of the third quarter, Kobe chased down a bad pass from Smush Parker and banked in a cross-body shot while running toward the baseline.
The funny part was that sideline cheerleader extraordinaire Ronny Turiaf just sat there like he'd seen Kobe make that shot a million times.

The Lakers picked up Jim Jackson, who was waived by the Suns last week. To make room, they had to cut Slava Medvedenko.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5387748
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject:

MasTaFUsion wrote:
That means his celebrations for Kobe are down 30.58483928384828378 percent. But according to RonnyFreak.com, he claps for Kobe more in the 2nd Quarter than in the 1st. But more in the 3rd than the 2nd. In 4th he claps 30.5 percent less than in the 2nd, but 5.6 more than the 1st. Of course, in OT, he hasn't danced yet. I've also noticed that when Ronny shaves, he seems to clap 4.5 percent more for Kobe, and his dances are more MJ like. When he shaves for Sasha because he dosen't know how, his dances are moving and his nose starts to shake too. I've also concluded that he hasn't exactly hearned the low-five thing we have going on. 5.64848384848388 percent of this body would move when Cookie made a shot, while no movement at all when he did it.

He dosen't seem to dance when R. Turiaf makes a shot, and he dances widly when Bynum makes it. CONCLUSION: Turiaf and Bynum are having "Brokeback Bench" going on....

Now that's some funny sheise! LMAO!!!
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Vlade
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject:

I noticed that too... but it looked like he was just shaking his head in disbelief... as if he were in total awe of Kobe.
All Kupchak
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Brokeback Bench

I saw Turiaf and Bynum looking at each other a little strange a few games back, but I didn't want to say anything.
Waterboy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Vlade wrote:
I noticed that too... but it looked like he was just shaking his head in disbelief... as if he were in total awe of Kobe.

My thoughts exactly. He was staring in amazement, shock and disbelief. He had that "(bleep) this Kobe guy never ceases to amaze me" look on his face.
eldrunko714
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

This thread
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Vlade wrote:

thats what I thought as well.
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

MasTaFUsion wrote:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/kylebball2006/ronnybynumbrokeback.jpg click that, I was bored.............
Supa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject:

It was just an act. Everybody got up off the bench on that play except him. He put his hand over his face in disbelief.
eldrunko714
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:

If you're gonna start this stuff then what about when players come out to high five Kobe during time outs and he doesn't put his hand out? I saw Turiaf do this like three or four times. Maybe he got tired of it. LoL people who think if anyone doesn't worship the ground Kobe walks on they're hatin. FYI Kobe took Turiaf with him to the all star game and the two were really tight.
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject:

eldrunko714 wrote:
If you're gonna start this stuff then what about when players come out to high five Kobe during time outs and he doesn't put his hand out? I saw Turiaf do this like three or four times. Maybe he got tired of it. LoL people who think if anyone doesn't worship the ground Kobe walks on they're hatin. FYI Kobe took Turiaf with him to the all star game and the two were really tight.

I agree, Kobe and turiaf are cool. We are reading into this too much, lock this up mods. i'm sure there are better threads than"Luke didn't give Kobe a high five, guess that means Kobe is gonna trade Luke.........."
lakers2626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Maybe he just found out that Tony Parker and Eva are together.
lakers1969
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

We should trade this people making up stuff. Probably a so-called Laker fan but they're not. Get a life.
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Dude the HATIN' thing was a joke...just saying i saw him not do anything to kobe after that shot

- Kobe Bryant
eldrunko714
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject:

MasTaFUsion wrote:
Dude the HATIN' thing was a joke...just saying i saw him not do anything to kobe after that shot

So what...............
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: