Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

Quote:
"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [Bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," Bogut said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

"If you're playing with Shaquille [O'Neal], a Hall of Famer, you keep your mouth shut and play if you want more rings," Bogut continued.

Bogut would not have been the number 1 pick if the Bucks had known how Chris Paul is playing now ...

Last edited by Billy on Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Bogger, nice too see him, hopefully kobe can send him with a poster.
drzucchini
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject:

All the great ones are cocky. Bogut is a role player for life. He'll always be a somebody else's (bleep), buying their groceries, feeding their dogs, making them coffee, etc. etc.
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject:

In words of Ruski Who's Bogut?
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

Billy wrote:
Quote:
"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [Bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," Bogut said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

"If you're playing with Shaquille [O'Neal], a Hall of Famer, you keep your mouth shut and play if you want more rings," Bogut continued.

Bogut would not have been the number 1 pick if the Bucks had known how Chris Paul is playing now ...

Bogut should shut his mouth since he has no rings and likely will never get one anyways. He's not even qualified to buy Kobe's groceries.
LakerFan4Lyfe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Bogut??? ...... interesting statements! I get feel you would like to play for sunny Los Angeles with Kobe instead of........ Who's on Milwaukee?

main reason

Los Angeles 74 deg

Milwaukee 8 deg
ishi331
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject:

LoL. Bogut the Australian. He should win something of importance before he talks (bleep). Wait for a couple of years, and Bynum is gonna be jamming with his nuts in Boguts face.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject:

I guarantee Kobe knows about this quote and is counting the seconds until he gets to leave a dent in Bogut's head with a dunk.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject:

hahahahha bogut...hahaha can someone say number 1 pick like Darko?? hahaha number 1 pick such a waste
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Chris Bogus or whatever his name is, is not even worthy to hold Kobe's week old jock strap. In fact he doesn't even deserve his own thread at LG.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject:

The Dagger wrote:
Chris Bogus or whatever his name is, is not even worthy to hold Kobe's week old jock strap. In fact he doesn't even deserve his own thread at LG.

fa real..somebody just delete this crap
ncaugnit
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Aaaaah Bogut, Shmogut, I can't wait for the "it's bad for the kids" game against Vince Carter and the Nets on the 17th.

can somebody say "60".

church!
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Not that I don't want to see Kobe shove a dunk down Bogut's throat, but the Milwaukee game isn't for two weeks. Do we really need to start talking about it so soon?
MichelleGun
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Yes, because I have tickets to that game!! My only game all year! So let's talk it up!
fuserchris
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Bogut, the 21st century Sam Bowie
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

Billy wrote:
Quote:

Kobe does not forget. He forgives, but only after he demolishes those who have crossed his path in a negative way.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
lakers2626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Only person on that team that should be allowed to talk to the media is Michael Redd.
ishi331
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject:

lakers2626 wrote:
Only person on that team that should be allowed to talk to the media is Michael Redd.

Yeah, at least Redd has skills. For 3!!!
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

who cares what this overrated, future career underachieving, russel crowe loving loud mouth has to say?

let this guy accomplish something in his life before he insults the best player in the game.
HawaiianPunch
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
who cares what this overrated, future career underachieving, russel crowe loving loud mouth has to say?

let this guy accomplish something in his life before he insults the best player in the game.

RePLAY
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

Billy wrote:
Quote:

looks like he just admitted that he'll be Shaq's biiiitch. LOL
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Stylistic Stylez wrote:
hahahahha bogut...hahaha can someone say number 1 pick like Darko?? hahaha number 1 pick such a waste

You do realize Darko was a #2 pick I hope
AussieLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:

drzucchini wrote:
All the great ones are cocky. Bogut is a role player for life. He'll always be a somebody else's (bleep), buying their groceries, feeding their dogs, making them coffee, etc. etc.

Couldn't of said it better myself...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

I don't think Kobe even thinks about Bogut. Kobe's only thoughts are towards winning games, making the playoffs, and winning the championship.
AussieLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

/\ I don't think ANYONE thinks about Bogut, really... Except Bogut...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: