Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

psydesho wrote:
Billy wrote:
Quote:
"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [Bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," Bogut said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

"If you're playing with Shaquille [O'Neal], a Hall of Famer, you keep your mouth shut and play if you want more rings," Bogut continued.

Bogut would not have been the number 1 pick if the Bucks had known how Chris Paul is playing now ...

Kobe does not forget. He forgives, but only after he demolishes those who have crossed his path in a negative way.

Kobe is like Muhammad Ali, "If he even dreams of hitting me, he betterwake up and apologize!" or something like that.
Das
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

mbloves L.A. wrote:
psydesho wrote:
Billy wrote:
Quote:
"There's no one I really hate, but Kobe [Bryant] had a demeanor of being very cocky," Bogut said. "What happened with Shaq. . . . If I had a chance to play with Shaq or Tim, if they told me to buy them groceries, I don't care, I buy them groceries. It's a gift to play with somebody like that. Kobe is probably one of the guys that, everybody knows it, he's got that cocky arrogance to him, everything has to surround around him the whole time. Otherwise, he doesn't function. That's the biggest example.

"If you're playing with Shaquille [O'Neal], a Hall of Famer, you keep your mouth shut and play if you want more rings," Bogut continued.

Bogut would not have been the number 1 pick if the Bucks had known how Chris Paul is playing now ...

Kobe does not forget. He forgives, but only after he demolishes those who have crossed his path in a negative way.

Kobe is like Muhammad Ali, "If he even dreams of hitting me, he betterwake up and apologize!" or something like that.

Post Game Picture of Andrew Bogut after Kobe dunked on him.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/kickedouttagq/AndrewBogutOwned.jpg
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: Bogut is coming to town - would Kobe forget Bogut's comments?

Das wrote:
mbloves L.A. wrote:
psydesho wrote:
Billy wrote:
Quote:

Post Game Picture of Andrew Bogut after Kobe dunked on him.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/kickedouttagq/AndrewBogutOwned.jpg

that is so wrong
kells1220
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject:

With all of his comments the same can be said about playing with Kobe. He's acting like Kobe is not a future hall of famer himself, now if Kobe was a Michael Redd-like player I could see his point. He did put up with Shaq enough to win 3 championships, yea it could of been more but how can anyone be mad at that.
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject:

fuserchris wrote:
Bogut, the 21st century Sam Bowie
Why do you feel the need to insult Sam Bowie?
PrplReign
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject:

re4ee wrote:
fuserchris wrote:

Because he never saw him play and does not understand that he was actually immensely talented, but injury prone and that Bogut does not possess the skills or NBA body of Sam. It is the price Sam pays for having been drafted ahead of Jordan and nothing else. Nobody with ay kind of BBall knowledge and that saw Sam play would ever disparage his talent or effort when healthy, nor would they mention him in the same breath as an over rated rook that already thinks he is better that Longley. I wager Phil would have a different opinion on that.
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject:

PrplReign wrote:
re4ee wrote:
fuserchris wrote:

Because he never saw him play and does not understand that he was actually immensely talented, but injury prone and that Bogut does not possess the skills or NBA body of Sam. It is the price Sam pays for having been drafted ahead of Jordan and nothing else. Nobody with ay kind of BBall knowledge and that saw Sam play would ever disparage his talent or effort when healthy, nor would they mention him in the same breath as an over rated rook that already thinks he is better that Longley. I wager Phil would have a different opinion on that.
The internet needs a parental lock!
*Dante*
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject:

Bogut doesn't get much attention as a #1 overall pick. So he decides to trash Kobe so he could get some attention from the media and the fans. I hate guys like him that has no idea what they be talking about, I mean fans and alot of the players don't know what happened with Shaq and Kobe off court but they talk (bleep) like they know it all about them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:

*Dante* wrote:
Bogut doesn't get much attention as a #1 overall pick. So he decides to trash Kobe so he could get some attention from the media and the fans. I hate guys like him that has no idea what they be talking about, I mean fans and alot of the players don't know what happened with Shaq and Kobe off court but they talk (bleep) like they know it all about them.
It's not all his fault, there are posters on these forums, supposed Laker fans. who spew the hate spread by jealous wannabe sports writers/commentators. A. Bogut is guilty of believing everything he's read/heard, and doesn't have the wherewithall to realize that his opinion has been manipulated. He's not alone with that affliction, either.

That being stated, Bogut's dumber than dumb.

Read his blog..., if you can stomach it.
doughboy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
In words of Ruski Who's Bogut?

Who is Bogut? :roll:
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject:

doughboy wrote:
DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
In words of Ruski Who's Bogut?

Who is Bogut? :roll:
What's a Bogut?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: