According to these idiot fans, Kobe is tradable
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PROUDLAKERFAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: According to these idiot fans, Kobe is tradable

I want to expose these comments from some idiot fans from another forum and ask you to respond to them. I'm just besides myself on this one. These comments were made after the game against the Hornets on Wednesday night.

Quote:
Well, the rest of the team shot better than Kobe (again!), and you ask what Kobe should do? How about contributing to those who are shoooting better? Kobe had only 1 assist. That's a bit too few if you are not shooting 100% yourself while some of your teammates do. Even Smush missed only 3-pt attempts and made all from closer to basket. Kobe should do better.

I don't want to take anything away from Kobe. He's the heart of the team. But sometimes I wonder what this team would be if we traded Kobe for a decent PG and SG. Just to fill the guard positions with no superstars but bery good guards. Kobe's value would give us pretty much anybody. And what if we had PG like Paul, Nash or Kidd along with some good shooter....?

Of course this will not happen in the near future and it's probably for good. But still...?

Quote:
There is only one thing that seperates Kobe from the all-time greats. He doesn't make his teammates better. I feel what you're saying dude, I really do. I see how the triangle magically comes alive when Kobe goes to the bench and Odom and the others are forced to "rely on the offense" as Phil put it. I'm not sure what the answer is, but Kobe is going to have to figure it out on his own if he won't listen to Phil and Tex. Kobe is competitive, very true. Kobe wants to win, very true. He's also a freaking ball hog. cliche, but oh so true in this case. there is simply no other way to put it, and no way around that simple fact.
give the freaking ball up Kobe

Quote:
HE MISSED MORE SHOTS THAN LAMAR ODOM TOOK. Think about that a second. This doesn't happen on other teams. i've never seen stuff like this happen before in the NBA, yet with Kobe it happens all the time. Bottomline, the "kobe needed to shoot that much to win" excuse doens't fly that game. He almost shot us out of the game in the first half. He made up for it in the 4th, but come on....what the hell was he doing in the first half when basically every other laker was on fire, he was getting double teamed, and STILL SHOOTING??? I don't get Kobe sometimes.
kqiu2210
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject:

The day Mitch trades Kobe is the day I fly to Cali from Australia and assassinate Mitch. I will be worshiped as a hero
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

Did someone completely overlook the 7 points in 3 minutes, with under 4 minutes to play to help win the game?

I wouldn't call those guys Laker fans. Yeah, he could improve his teammates, but he was a HUGE factor in winning the game.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject:

I would trade Kobe...as long as it improves the team.
Is there a way to trade Kobe and improve the team? That might be tough. Maybe if you got 2 or even 3 all-stars in return.
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Did someone completely overlook the 7 points in 3 minutes, with under 4 minutes to play to help win the game?

I wouldn't call those guys Laker fans. Yeah, he could improve his teammates, but he was a HUGE factor in winning the game.

cosigns
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject:

At this point i wouldn't trade Kobe for Tim Duncan.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject:

the day that happens, i will accompany kqiu2210 and go kill mitch and everybody else in the laker management. kobe will be a laker for life. guarantee
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:

Kobe for steve nash, duncan, and ray allen

Hahahahahahahaa
Philostrator
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:

My only problem with Kobe is that he takes some long and tough shots for himself and that made him usually miss shots.
But on the other hand, if the shot goes in, you can't really complain and we've seen him done a lot of tough shots that goes in.
That's just Kobe being Kobe though. If Kobe would learn how to always take his shots much nearer in the hole, I'm sure his field goals would be a lot better(Jordan like). I think this is what Kobe needs to do.

I think all the Laker players have their own issues. And that's what they need to improve on. It's not only Kobe.
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject:

Better yet, kobe for the dallas mavs, he did outscore them on his own............
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject:

Michlake wrote:
Is there a way to trade Kobe and improve the team? That might be tough. Maybe if you got 2 or even 3 all-stars in return.

What the? Trading Kobe would be the worst thing Mitch could ever do. If Detroit gave up their starting 5 for him...I'd still have to think about it. Kobe has so much ahead of him it's sick.

...and you know he'd light us up if he ever got traded.
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject:

Truth is, kobe won't be traded, cuz he puts asses in seats, now moreso than ever. He scoring like only mj in 87 has, putting up new records every night, and there's the intrigue. "Will this kid that we watched grow up before our eyes have a happy lakers legend ending with chips on his own now that shaq fatty is gone?"
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject:

no seriously. dont even talk about this. kobe is a laker for life. not possible to see him in any other jersey. unlesss........Kobe for....TODD MACCULOUGH!!!!!!!!! lol
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject:

kqiu2210 wrote:
The day Mitch trades Kobe is the day I fly to Cali from Australia and assassinate Mitch. I will be worshiped as a hero

I'll help. , and it can only be an assisanation if the person killed was important
astrallionheart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject:

gdballa03 wrote:
Michlake wrote:

What the? Trading Kobe would be the worst thing Mitch could ever do. If Detroit gave up their starting 5 for him...I'd still have to think about it. Kobe has so much ahead of him it's sick.

...and you know he'd light us up if he ever got traded.

It's watch Kobe or win titles ^^
xdragon8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:

kqiu2210 wrote:

u would b god
boricua
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject:

if Kobe gets traded I will turn myself into a heroin addict and a scumbag to society. My life will become a threat to society.
The Kings are unbeaten in 10 home games since Artest's arrival, beating opponents by an average of 16 points per game. The Kings have won 14 of their last 18 overall, with their opponents' scoring average and shooting percentages all dropping sharply.
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject:

No need to listen to those no logic idiots.
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject:

after ALL the crappy games that the roleplayers failed to step up in.. i am very sorry to see that these guys would take those guys' side over kobe's, who has been carrying this team ALL SEASON LONG.
boricua
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject:

PiPisKobesByatch wrote:
after ALL the crappy games that the roleplayers failed to step up in.. i am very sorry to see that these guys would take those guys' side over kobe's, who has been carrying this team ALL SEASON LONG.

The Kings are unbeaten in 10 home games since Artest's arrival, beating opponents by an average of 16 points per game. The Kings have won 14 of their last 18 overall, with their opponents' scoring average and shooting percentages all dropping sharply.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject:

One game.

Jeez. That rarely happens. And it's not like Kobe didn't make up for it in the end.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject:

PiPisKobesByatch wrote:

They're not really taking their side as much as finding a reason to bash Kobe. After "81", some jerk actually had the audacity to claim that Kobe should've trusted his teammates more during the game. People who hate Kobe will find any reason to.

^^ Farmar

Billy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject:

I would trade Kobe for Yao and LeBron ....
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject:

I wouldn't trade him even if did net us each of those guys-my attachment to the man is too much. And besides, why would I trade the world's best player?

^^ Farmar

doughboy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: According to these idiot fans, Kobe is tradable

PROUDLAKERFAN wrote:
I want to expose these comments from some idiot fans from another forum and ask you to respond to them. I'm just besides myself on this one. These comments were made after the game against the Hornets on Wednesday night.

Quote:
Well, the rest of the team shot better than Kobe (again!), and you ask what Kobe should do? How about contributing to those who are shoooting better? Kobe had only 1 assist. That's a bit too few if you are not shooting 100% yourself while some of your teammates do. Even Smush missed only 3-pt attempts and made all from closer to basket. Kobe should do better.

I don't want to take anything away from Kobe. He's the heart of the team. But sometimes I wonder what this team would be if we traded Kobe for a decent PG and SG. Just to fill the guard positions with no superstars but bery good guards. Kobe's value would give us pretty much anybody. And what if we had PG like Paul, Nash or Kidd along with some good shooter....?

Of course this will not happen in the near future and it's probably for good. But still...?

Quote:
There is only one thing that seperates Kobe from the all-time greats. He doesn't make his teammates better. I feel what you're saying dude, I really do. I see how the triangle magically comes alive when Kobe goes to the bench and Odom and the others are forced to "rely on the offense" as Phil put it. I'm not sure what the answer is, but Kobe is going to have to figure it out on his own if he won't listen to Phil and Tex. Kobe is competitive, very true. Kobe wants to win, very true. He's also a freaking ball hog. cliche, but oh so true in this case. there is simply no other way to put it, and no way around that simple fact.
give the freaking ball up Kobe

Quote:
HE MISSED MORE SHOTS THAN LAMAR ODOM TOOK. Think about that a second. This doesn't happen on other teams. i've never seen stuff like this happen before in the NBA, yet with Kobe it happens all the time. Bottomline, the "kobe needed to shoot that much to win" excuse doens't fly that game. He almost shot us out of the game in the first half. He made up for it in the 4th, but come on....what the hell was he doing in the first half when basically every other laker was on fire, he was getting double teamed, and STILL SHOOTING??? I don't get Kobe sometimes.

That's what they are a bunch of idiots...............Why bother?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: