Is kobe injured?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Is kobe injured?

the past 3 games kobe's jumpshot has looked horrendous, and his shooting percentages show this as well.

even in the new orleans game, it took a crazy 4th quarter just to balance out his terrible 1st-3rd quarters..

it seems like ever since kobe tore up tayshaun and bowen .. his offense has been very off kilter.

his jumpshot just looks different to me.. it looks like he is using too much arm on his shot, rather than driving with his legs.
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Usually, Kobe doesn't play well when he is injured. He usually doesn't tell anyone, because he doesn't like making excuses.
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

I know in the first half today, or maybe early in the second half, he was rotating his right shoulder as if he hurt it. At the timeout, I saw him on the bench, and I think it's Lombardo who was sitting behind him, that he briefly talked with. But, he was right back in the game later, so I'm hoping if he is injured, it's nothing too serious.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject:

it seemed he hurt his shoulder off the ally oop dunk he had in the first half

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: