TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

insidepresence wrote:
TEEGUNN wrote:
insidepresence wrote:
TEEGUNN wrote:
The Kings have now won 14 of the 18 games since they traded for Artest. That's MVP caliber IMHO.

I think they lost 7 total since they've gotten him

Before the game they showed a graphic that the Kings were 13 and 4 since trading for Artest. Now they are 14 and 4.

oh, well the graphic was wrong. Artest has played 21 games with the kings (22 including tonight) and they went 14-7. I just looked it up on ESPN

I wonder what the hell the graphic was about then. Anyway, 14 and 7 ain't too shabby either. He's a game changing player. On both ends of the court.

Jake Speed, 1986
tcup
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Eh. I don't even know what to say.

So I won't.

Maybe one thing.

I hate the kings, their fans, rick adelman, ron artest, bibby, martin (dude's hair is insanely funny,) and last but not least, cry baby brad. If I go to the next sac game I will rep LA hard.
lakers2626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

I didn't see the game but watched the box score. I saw Kobe's percentage and didn't really effect me. What's bothering me is he's not getting to the line. I didn't see the game was he not getting the calls or was he just taken the easy way out and shooting the jump shot all night and not driving in?
KingKobe8thWonder
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

They are exstatic over on the QUeens boards, Jealousy is setting in! But oyu know what i like about them, they are ALLLL happy, there arent andy dumbass guys criticizing anyone on the team they are just all out happy, we as fans need to just accept what our team is and rool with it, otherwise we are just shytty fans!
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject:

CrimsonLaker wrote:
TACH wrote:
CrimsonLaker wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
CrimsonLaker wrote:
Just_Looking wrote:
CrimsonLaker wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
Kobe 9 of 22? So what are people saying now when Odom is 9 of 12?

I've been saying it for 3 games now, kobe needs to be more efficient or look for a better shot. Lamar more efficient.

the other side of the coin is lamar has such a high percentage because he isn't THAT aggressive. Can't win a game with odom your main option. Need someone willing to take tough shots.

Do you HEAR yourself??? Odom needs to be more efficient??? He's 9 for 12!!!! And more aggressive??? He singlehandely kept us in the game in the first and is picking it up again in the fourth. He is NOT the problem!!!

Can you read? It says lamar is more efficient. Also the game is played for 4 quarters, not two.

A 20 point game can't be ridiculed in any way...

He could have scored more in this contest, but again the Lakers are getting raped on defense...

I didn't criticize Lamar. I criticized Kobe, with the understanding that you need a guy like Kobe if you want to win. He isn't afraid to take tough shots or create shots. You can't win with Lamar being your first option because he is too passive...only shoots when its safe.

Why do you guys always read things that aren't there? 90% of the arguments here are because people misinterpret others' statements and then run with it.
We won't win unless we play defense!!! Kenny Thomas looked like an All-star tonight,... Artest lit us up.... That's the reall issue DEFENSE!!!!!

We'll never win unless we play defense. The issue is always defense. BUT ITS A SIMPLISTIC explanation. We won't win if Kobe continues to shoot long threes that lead to transition buckets. We won't win if Kobe continues to turn the ball over on the perimeter leading to transition buckets. We won't win unless smush stops making bad passes leading to transition buckets. We lost the game tonight because our horrid offensive selection gave the Kings a chance to run.

Your kidding right…. KB8 scored 30, 4 – 8 from three 3 point land. Overall he shot 42% , not exactly good. He also had 7 assist and 7 boards. To blame him for the Queens 114 point is crazy. Sac shot 53% from three point land, 54% overall. They were also 26 – 28 from the foul line… but I guess KB8 committed 28 fouls as well!!! And again, how does 4 missed 3 pointers and 3 TOs translate into 114 points??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
gritsandcheese
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Odom is at fault on a night he is on fire he keeps driving to the lane and instead of shooting a eight foot shot he keeps passing to kwame and cook who either drops the ball or misses layups while a lot of people blame kobe for everything.

Kobe did not play his best at all but he shot 8-16 in the second half and when he got a hot hand in the 3rd qtr (4-6) nobody fed his hot hand
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31
Jump to: