Will the Mavs commit to Terry w/ Harris on deck?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Will the Mavs commit to Terry w/ Harris on deck?

I know there have been alot of free agency threads in here, but I'm wondering if the Mav's will commit alot of money to J. Terry with Harris as the pg of the future? Given the little money we have to spend, is there any way we could steal him away from the Mavs, or maybe a sign and trade? It would be a really nice summer if we could pick up Terry and still have enough left to trade for Boozer, but I'd guess it would be one or the other.

Terry,Odom,KB,Boozer,Brown sounds good. Sounds expensive too.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject:

probably wont have enough,but i love his game,hits big shots and can also hit from outside
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject:

I just thought he'd be perfect for what this team is lacking on the perimeter right now. He really is a small sg, I could see him playing off the ball w/ Odom handling the ball. He could play multiple spots in the tri.
Booby
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject:

I like him alot, if he were on our team now substitute the Mavs record with ours. Give the Mavs the Clippers record or something.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Would absolutely love to get him, but he's likely outside our price range. Even if the mavs don't cough up cash to keep him with Harris on deck, some other team with more available cap space will likely swoop in.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject:

we could be in the market for him , if we choose too be. We have somewhere along 5/40 million this summer with our full exception. Depends on what we want, do we like smush? Wants another Big? Want too split it , into two medium contracts? Options are available too bring in quality player or players this summer.
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject:

i'd love to get him, the question is; will cuban pay him to not join the lakers?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: