*****UNOfficial Game Thread***Lakers vs NO 3-26-06; Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kobenbynum
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Standing O for Kwamba!!!

I'll bet he feels good after all the fan bashing he's gotten in both DC and LA.

Hooray Mitch!!!!
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject:

chazz wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
kqiu2210 wrote:
FINALLY GETTING RID OF SASHA, god I've given up on that guy.

Don't do it. The kid is just anxious. He'll mature...You gotta love his tenacity...

Sasha Vujisucks is the worst player I have ever seen on the Lakers (Chuck Nevett sucked but not as abd as Sissy boy) Tenacity is being very aggresive not acting aggresive by fouling people at midcourt....Why people like this guy I do not know...I kinda know but I do not want to open that can of worms

Oh yeah, of course, it's because he's white, correct?

:roll:

Ridiculous.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
kobenbynum wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
I think that's unfair Shoes. He's been pretty positive with LO lately, IF he does something to piss someone off, then maybe it'd be "ok" to attack. But you guys are just TRYING to get him to piss somone off at this point.

MB now u know thats not true. Bounty still bashes Odom and hes done it in this thread.

I didn't pay attention to the first half. But thus far, sure, he's said one or two things that were a bit negative. But he's obviously TRYING to be positive. Why try to keep the non-sense going. It's childish really.

MB Im a big Laker fan and if a player is being bashed (unjustly) on a regular basis by any fan im gonna pull their card for it. simple as that

Pull their card? Doesn't that mean kill them? That's kinda harsh dude.

Nooo i would never kill bounty. it means to put him on blast put him on front street

For me to call you out over the net would be hilarious. You are obviously a kid. Just chill. remember never say anything man you wouldnt say to him in person. If you approach life like that it will be all good. watch the game a give it a rest. You are little.
Go Lakers
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

Thank Turief for that...he said that he is practicing one on one with Kwame and you were going to see a different player in Kwame.....That was 3 weeks ago
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

chazz wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
kqiu2210 wrote:
FINALLY GETTING RID OF SASHA, god I've given up on that guy.

Don't do it. The kid is just anxious. He'll mature...You gotta love his tenacity...

Sasha Vujisucks is the worst player I have ever seen on the Lakers (Chuck Nevett sucked but not as abd as Sissy boy) Tenacity is being very aggresive not acting aggresive by fouling people at midcourt....Why people like this guy I do not know...I kinda know but I do not want to open that can of worms

Yup, because you would be overreacting... He's a project. Kwame was a project till just the other day. People need to learn to be a little more patient is all that is being said here. NO need to get mad about it...
puajibai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Lakers are coming into their own at just the right time...we are getting solid play from Odom, Luke, Kwame, and Smush while Kobe has been dominant and consistent.
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:

CMON dEVEAN
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject:

js22 wrote:
manute bol on stilts wouldnt have caught that one..
What about maunte on skates...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/hockey/news/2002/11/18/bol_ice_ap/lg_bol_ap.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Sasha's problem has nothing to do with his skin color and more to do with his lack of basketball skills.
puajibai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Lakers are looking too relaxed on the offensive end...Kobe needs to take over
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject:

koolruningz wrote:
Sasha's problem has nothing to do with his skin color and more to do with his lack of basketball skills.

He lacks basketball skill? Huh? What?

He lacks athleticism. That's IT.

That and confidence in his shot.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
kobenbynum wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
I think that's unfair Shoes. He's been pretty positive with LO lately, IF he does something to piss someone off, then maybe it'd be "ok" to attack. But you guys are just TRYING to get him to piss somone off at this point.

MB now u know thats not true. Bounty still bashes Odom and hes done it in this thread.

I didn't pay attention to the first half. But thus far, sure, he's said one or two things that were a bit negative. But he's obviously TRYING to be positive. Why try to keep the non-sense going. It's childish really.

MB Im a big Laker fan and if a player is being bashed (unjustly) on a regular basis by any fan im gonna pull their card for it. simple as that

Nooo i would never kill bounty. it means to put him on blast put him on front street

For me to call you out over the net would be hilarious. You are obviously a kid. Just chill. remember never say anything man you wouldnt say to him in person. If you approach life like that it will be all good. watch the game a give it a rest. You are little.
Go Lakers

wow you went from sportswriter to e thug? Bounty lets cut the tough guy act
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
koolruningz wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Christopher C
Star Player
Star Player

it was really nice to see the standing ovation for kwame, its good that he knows the fans are behind him. its really nice to see him playing well.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

chazz wrote:
Thank Turief for that...he said that he is practicing one on one with Kwame and you were going to see a different player in Kwame.....That was 3 weeks ago

Great comment to pull out of the archives, I had forgotten about that. Props to Ronny.
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
koolruningz wrote:

I take it you think athleticism is a skill?

bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
bounty wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
kobenbynum wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

Go Lakers

Leave me alone. you are obviously trying to bait me into saying something stupid i wont. PM me if you want any particulars. otherwise go to sleep. no need to communicate through the threads. right?
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Shoe the only reason I dislike his play There is one play tonight where Kwame had claxton on him and he had the ball ...sasha wants the ball because he has a big man on the perimeter.....does not get the ball (Good) and his shoulders just sink the remaining time and not set for an offensiver rebound because he is sulking...another on he hit the ball away from claxton....claxton goes to get it and Sashsa grabs him---foul --I can live with that but when he is pulled he suklks and say that Claxton fouled him instead of just being positive with Lakers winning....He sucks plain and simple and should be in the D-league....Patience I have with Bynum...none with Sasha because I see nothing to impress me...nothing at all
ChiefTriangle38
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

The problem with Sasha is that he takes shots way to early in the shot clock, he shoots up 3s with 15 seconds left on the possesion
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

True, true, true... The thing is m_b, it's like seeing him back off of LO is extremely rare, so you just figure he is going to continue with his ridiculous diggs. When you see the name "bounty" it just automatically sets off rage... History has been established now...

I can understand that. But why? He's trying. Why not TRY to do the same?

Truth is, I just as soon never talk to him... That is what I normally do till he starts...
He lightweight started awhile ago with TBDI or somebody who said, "call me a fool, but I don't want to trade LO and Kwame for KG. He ofcoures chimed in with calling the poster "a fool"...

This ofcourse prompted "a conditioned response" from those of us who despise this individual. So, no he isn't just purely innocent tonight... He actually could have just kept to himself on that posters gesture, and chances are he would have been ignored by those of us who would choose to never talk to his ass...
kqiu2210
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

We NEED KWAME to pull down some clutch boards!!!
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
bounty wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
kobenbynum wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

Go Lakers

Leave me alone. you are obviously trying to bait me into saying something stupid i wont. PM me if you want any particulars. otherwise go to sleep. no need to communicate through the threads. right?

Too late for that. you call me the kid andf then go say some childish ish like that. As far as bothering you, You came at me first.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
TACH wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
koolruningz wrote:

I take it you think athleticism is a skill?

No, the way you used the word lack.... a better way to use it would of been to say "Sasha LACKS a shot (shooting less than 35%)" or "Sasha LACKS the abilitiy to stay in front of his man on defense"...
NW Laker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Uh oh. Is KB hurt.
js22
Star Player
Star Player

wtf happened with kobe?

also, who had ice pack on their hand..
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17
Jump to: