The Young Team Gets Experience!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: The Young Team Gets Experience!

From the beginning of the year till now we have seen players with skill and no experience compete. Now we have a young team, with some good expeirence competing and its fun seeing them go ( want to throw my computer monitor at times, but still fun.)

Which player have you grown to love (other than KObe)?
Panthas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:

I like Smush. I hate that he doesnt play D but he has really been a savior when it comes to being aggresive in scoring. As of late he has been moving the ball around like a true point guard should and is really a breath of fresh air for this team.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject:

Lamar is my fave. Love his combination of skills, size and unselfishness. He is so graceful, like a gazelle. I love it when he goes coast to coast. He does all the little things on the court that aren't really reflected in the stat sheet, but are glaringly obvious whenever he is not on the court. He makes everyone better.
D-Dogg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject:

I love watching Kwame play. I wanted him to come here, and I love watching him play defense. He amazes me how fast he recovers, and how much he alters shots in the paint. All this recent offensive production is great to see.

I also like to watch Lamar when he glides in from the top of the key. He goes from the three point line to the rack so fast...floating like a Dementor.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
trunkz550
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:

Kobe said himself that the one thing this young team lacked was experience. As they grow and become experienced who knows how good this team could be. I mean we're seeing hints of inside pressence, LO is playing is A$$ off and Kobe is playing like the LEGEND he is. It's too bad that Mihm went down but I'd love to see he and Kwame play at those high levels together. The combination of both of them would maybe establish us as a legit defensive team that protects the paint. Chris was playing his best ball of the season when he went down now Kwame is. The only issue is consistancy. But maybe experience will cure that one. I'd love to see this Laker team, with its current roster, evolve to something great. Even i didn't expect Kwame to play as well as he has. I mean consistant D and confident on the offensive end...wow! Great job guys!
Panthas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject:

If we are able to withstand this week the playoffs experence will make this team stronger. Plus Kobe tends to florish in the playoffs...of course this is our first time here without Shaq.
Scherm
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Some of the lessons were painful, but if -- at the end of the day -- you've learn how to win, then you've got something to build on.
Kobina returns
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject:

I like Kwame. He's such a nice young man. He's been abused by his father and Jordan, but now he's beginning to play well. He's struggled all season with fans yelling at him but now he's getting better. The game verses the Hornets yesterday he received a standing ovation. That was nice to see.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: