***OFFICIAL Lakers Vs. Spurs Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Game was over back at page 15... Spurs simply LOCKED down the Lakers tonite.

Just hope the Lakers can get off their a&^ tonite and beat the Sonics on a Back2Back....
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

TEEGUNN wrote:
ENOUGH Kobe hate and blame. Pinning this loss on him is not accurate. He hasn't had a good game, but many things have led to this loss.

Exactly.

All I was saying is that everyone should have kept playing like they were. Force the ball inside to LO and play off him. Kobe didn't do that while he was in the game. When he came in, he shot a couple 3s and missed, throwing off any momentum we had.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
critical_beatdown wrote:
It's only a 14 point game...these game threads are legion for early quitters.

Well unless the Lakers go on a 10-0 run

That was a while ago...it's over now. We didn't gain any ground in the last two minutes.
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

jesus....just let Gino waltz in for a putback on a freaking FT
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
straylight
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

The whole team went away from odom in the second half. Even when Kobe sat, they were just shooting threes. First half was a really nice half, decent integration of all parts.

-stray

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

That was pathetic. We have to forget about this one and get ready for a tough game tomorrow night.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

wheres the guy that so desperetly wanted green to get minutes?
junebug
Star Player
Star Player

tgf5 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Notice how our biggest mismatch, LO, can't get the ball because of Kobe's presence? That's why you leave Kobe out just a bit longer than normal. LO OWNS the Spurs. Why not ride him til they figure out a way to stop him?

Because everyone will just pass to Kobe without even thinking, and he won't FORCE the ball inside to LO.

OH yah....God forbid we get the ball to Kobe........Lamar should support Kobe......he is the bread and butter......Your so damn obvious clown.....

Yeah, whatever Jocker. If you couldn't see that LO was ROLLING and Kobe should have been a playmaker in that stretch then keep up the good nut-hugging work.

Yes! Kobe 9 of 26! GODLIKE!

Lamar is 4-13. Any different? :roll:
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:

tgf5 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Notice how our biggest mismatch, LO, can't get the ball because of Kobe's presence? That's why you leave Kobe out just a bit longer than normal. LO OWNS the Spurs. Why not ride him til they figure out a way to stop him?

Because everyone will just pass to Kobe without even thinking, and he won't FORCE the ball inside to LO.

OH yah....God forbid we get the ball to Kobe........Lamar should support Kobe......he is the bread and butter......Your so damn obvious clown.....

Yeah, whatever Jocker. If you couldn't see that LO was ROLLING and Kobe should have been a playmaker in that stretch then keep up the good nut-hugging work.

Don't you just love the jockers, tgf5?
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Devin Green WTF? WHY IS HE EVEN ON THIS ROSTER
lakersfan4life69
Star Player
Star Player

last time we played seattle, we literally couldn't stop them.
gritsandcheese
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

Kobe took 2 shots in the 4th with 1 to and shot 3 for 7 in the 3rd with one of them being a whole court shot. Dont seem like they were forcing him the ball to me
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

junebug wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

Actually, statistically WORSE. Not that I am happy about that.

Jake Speed, 1986
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

TEEGUNN wrote:
critical_beatdown wrote:
TEEGUNN wrote:
critical_beatdown wrote:
It's only a 14 point game...these game threads are legion for early quitters.

Not the "real fan" stuff again.

Not sure you're referring to me...though I have called you a quitter in prior game threads that we actually came back and won.

You're notorious for giving up on games very early, sometimes even in the 2nd quarter.

Yes - you are a superior fan. You have said so many times. Think I am reffering to you now?!? And BTW - I can only think of maybe ONE time that we came back and won after I called it over. But go ahead and make stuff up all you want.

I've never said I'm a "superior fan". I've just said that you're a quitter. That one time I called you out as a quitter and we won was about 2 or 3 game threads ago for ME, and I've only participated in a handful.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BigE32 wrote:
That was pathetic. We have to forget about this one and get ready for a tough game tomorrow night.

Yeah exactly. I'm not that upset bout this loss, jus a slight bad taste...oh well. It is the Spurs and there are still several winnable games left.
straylight
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

disastrous 3rd quarter. simply disgusting and horrible.

nice rally in the fourth by the NKT, but not nearly enough.

-stray

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

The only criticism I have is where was the ENERGY and ZEAL tonite? They had all the incentive in the world to bring in their A game -- 1) a chance to win 5 in a row, 2) a chance to validate their 4 game streak against the champs, 3) a home game, 4) and they had plenty of time to rest.
junebug
Star Player
Star Player

magic_bryant wrote:
TEEGUNN wrote:
ENOUGH Kobe hate and blame. Pinning this loss on him is not accurate. He hasn't had a good game, but many things have led to this loss.

Exactly.

All I was saying is that everyone should have kept playing like they were. Force the ball inside to LO and play off him. Kobe didn't do that while he was in the game. When he came in, he shot a couple 3s and missed, throwing off any momentum we had.

What exactly? Are you the one pinning this loss on Kobe?
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

JJ still cant get in the game?
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

Both Kobe and Lamar had off nights tonight. Write it off and move on.
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

gritsandcheese wrote:
Kobe took 2 shots in the 4th with 1 to and shot 3 for 7 in the 3rd with one of them being a whole court shot. Dont seem like they were forcing him the ball to me

Shh.

Jake Speed, 1986
Tarzan008
Star Player
Star Player

magic_bryant wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

Hold your own nuts clown....if you got them..... lamar is Kobe's side kick....Kobe knows when to strike,and when to dish......But he cant do it when he only plays 3 minutes in the 4th....
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

junebug wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

Yes, there is a difference. LO forced at least 6 fouls that I know of, simply because they could NOT guard him. Force them to foul you, and watch as you begin getting trip after trip to the Ft line. Kobe wasn't getting the calls, no reason to keep shooting. Force them to foul SOMEBODY, damn!
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Nice shot by Green.
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
The only criticism I have is where was the ENERGY and ZEAL tonite? They had all the incentive in the world to bring in their A game -- 1) a chance to win 5 in a row, 2) a chance to validate their 4 game streak against the champs, 3) a home game, 4) and they had plenty of time to rest.

Agreed, there was no excuse to not get up for this game.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28
Jump to: