LOL @ JJ and A. Mckie

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komp
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: LOL @ JJ and A. Mckie

Them dudes looked like Dinosaurs out there.. oh my gawd.. After witnessing that in those garbage minutes, I dont mind Sasha V out there. Even if he is the poorest shooter on the court of either team.

Komp
AussieLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:

They need more minutes in game situations to try and integrate into the playoffs. bench stability can be key in playoff basketball...

They'll look alot better to you if they do get some quality PT in the coming week. Alot better than sasha does, anyway!

Now that A playoff spot is all but assured, maybe Phil will get them in a bit? Who knows, maybe they will really get after every single W and hope that Memphis or Clipps fade...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Komp
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

AussieLakerFan wrote:
They need more minutes in game situations to try and integrate into the playoffs. bench stability can be key in playoff basketball...

They'll look alot better to you if they do get some quality PT in the coming week. Alot better than sasha does, anyway!

Now that A playoff spot is all but assured, maybe Phil will get them in a bit? Who knows, maybe they will really get after every single W and hope that Memphis or Clipps fade...

i actually do hope those guys get some PT, it would be nice to have some vets on the floor in crunchtime.

but it cant be just me, those cats look so OLD. i think that year in Phoenix of runnin' in took 20 years off JJ's life man..
AussieLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject:

I think they look real old, cause all the rest of the team is so damn young...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LakerFan1972
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject:

There problem is that everyone else have a full season of conditioning and Tri experience. They are still in preseason shape. I doubt Phil uses either except during garbage time.
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject:

Once we solidfy our playoff spot, Phil is gonna use them more.. Just to see how well they can hold up and prepare them for the playoffs..
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: