the lakers dynasty 5DVD set, no kobe pictures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vlade
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject:

hig wrote:
I wouldn't let that keep you from getting this set. It's excellent.

Well, it is essential owning for any real Laker fan, but I am somewhat disappointed with the set. First of all, the "histories" of each championship team are merely the videos that were produced at the time. Some are better than others, but no real work went into producing this series. Also, the games are no exactly complete, but rather they are the edited versions that have appeared on NBA classic TV. So some of the game has been edited out. Also, there is only one game for each championship run.

It still is a valuable piece, but the retail price is ridiculuous for something that took so little to put together.

I really wish they would put out full championship series. I have had to get "unofficial" copies of these, and the quality on those 1980s games is sometimes not too good. They need to remaster from original game tape.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: the lakers dynasty 5DVD set, no kobe pictures

novano2004 wrote:
I got the lakers dynasty and the strage thing is that Shaq, Fox, Fisher and the old guys have thier pics on the covers but no pics of kobe. does any one know why? caz this makes no sense, i thought kobe is one of the main reasons for winning 3 rings and doing what magic and kareem or worthy did not do which is winning 3 rings back to back to back.

That's right, add the Lakers to the giant and growing list of Kobe haters. Now I have heard it all. What next, a thread about how the Buss' disrespect Kobe because they won't re-name the franchise after him? It is a Laker box set (one I proudly own), and as long as there are Lakers on the cover, I have no problems with it. I wouldn't care if they had Slava, Penberthy, and Sam Jacobsen on the cover. It is all about the Lakers, not Kobe.
bambam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: the lakers dynasty 5DVD set, no kobe pictures

venturalakersfan wrote:
novano2004 wrote:
I got the lakers dynasty and the strage thing is that Shaq, Fox, Fisher and the old guys have thier pics on the covers but no pics of kobe. does any one know why? caz this makes no sense, i thought kobe is one of the main reasons for winning 3 rings and doing what magic and kareem or worthy did not do which is winning 3 rings back to back to back.

That's right, add the Lakers to the giant and growing list of Kobe haters. Now I have heard it all. What next, a thread about how the Buss' disrespect Kobe because they won't re-name the franchise after him? It is a Laker box set (one I proudly own), and as long as there are Lakers on the cover, I have no problems with it. I wouldn't care if they had Slava, Penberthy, and Sam Jacobsen on the cover. It is all about the Lakers, not Kobe.

oh my god.. thank you!

this is getting pathetic.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: