adidas will now make NBA jerseys & gear

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: adidas will now make NBA jerseys & gear

Quote:
Reebok made a shoe with the NBA logo on it, and adidas has plans to go further, with team-branded shoes that will be released on a global basis. Adidas will use its popular Superstar line and try to take advantage of the NBA's extensive and colorful history by releasing lifestyle shoes featuring the league's retro logos and colors, Stamminger said.

As part of the deal, adidas will also have its logos on WNBA, NBDL and replica jerseys. NBA warm-ups and practice gear will add the familiar adidas stripes. However, the adidas logo will not appear on the outside of any official jerseys.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2404020

Hopefully they can do better than Reebok did, but now that they have Reebok's assets designs might not change.

I'm happy i got my Lakers jerseys when Nike was making them.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: