How tough Phill's system is

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: How tough Phill's system is

I started reading more details about the triangle system and then realized how tough this system is and it really takes a long time to learn especially for the rookies. I know that the Lakers still need a player or two to make this LAL a real team that others will think twice before facing them in any game. But Odom has proven me wrong and Kwame too, it takes alot of time to develop the chemistry when u play the triangle, caz it really depends on the players reaction within seconds. I think this team is moving nicely maybe slowly but i think its in the right direction.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject:

Yep, that's the main reason I (and alot of other people) don't want this team blown up in the off season. We need to continue to develop team chemistry. If we trade LO and a bunch of other players and bring in a bunch of new people, we're back to square one learning the triangle again, while kobe carries the team all season. One or two additions/subtractions is fine, but I for one would like to see how this team develops together.
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject:

i agree.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: