Al Harrington Wants To Sign With The Bulls

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Al Harrington Wants To Sign With The Bulls

Al Harrington made it clear Wednesday night that he's definitely interested in the Bulls. "Obviously, the season is still going on, and I'm still an Atlanta Hawk,'' he said before the Bulls and Hawks played at Philips Arena. "But I am going to free agency unrestricted, and I'm looking at every situation out there. "What's going to be the biggest thing that's going to help me decide where I go is the winning factor. I'm definitely trying to get back to the playoffs.''

http://www.suntimes.com/output/bulls/cst-spt-bullnt131.html
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

The Hawks shoulda traded him prior to the deadline, now they risk losing him for nothing. It'll be a lot harder for them to do a sign and trade. They should try to get Duhon and maybe someone like Nocioni from the Bulls to fill out their PG and PF needs if that's where Harrington is looking to go.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject:

They should have done something like Duhon + Sweetney + pick for Al.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: