Bow Wow Responds To Lil' Romeo And Master P.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Bow Wow Responds To Lil' Romeo And Master P.

The feud between Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo has intensified, as Bow Wow has responded to comments Master P made surrounding the two rappers' growing beef.

Lil' Romeo's father, Master P, confirmed that the two rappers had crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P, Bow Wow ran in his trailer and refused to talk about tensions with Lil' Romeo.

Now, Bow Wow has come forward to address Master P and Lil' Romeo.

"I can't understand all this, but I guess that's how it is when you ain't getting no attention," Bow Wow told AllHipHop.com. "You can hear me on the radio all day, every day. You [Lil' Romeo] can't sell no records, and your daddy is on Dancing With the Stars."

Lil' Romeo was apparently offended at the line on the song "Fresh Azimiz," where Bow Wow claimed to be making more money than an unspecified person's father.

Romeo released a diss to Bow Wow titled, "Hood Stars." Master P also accused Bow Wow's success of going to the rapper's head.

"I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from," Master P said in a previous interview.

Bow Wow dismissed Master P's allegations.

"The crazy part is the line that got them all bent outta shape was an old LL line ("The Do Wop from LL Cool J's 1987 album Bigger and Deffer). That shows how much they know about Hip-Hop."

Bow Wow also countered Master P's challenge to a Pay-Per-View boxing match between Romeo and Bow Wow.

"If Romeo wanna make some real money, come sign with me," Bow Wow said. "Then, he wouldn't have to pull these stunts 'cause there ain't No Limit over here."

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5593
akk7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

<--- thats all I can do.
bballfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject:

both of them should just go sit down in a corner somewhere :roll:

RIP Jayden Odom
Divac12_NoviBeograd
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Bow Wow Responds To Lil' Romeo And Master P.

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

Lil' Romeo's father, Master P, confirmed that the two rappers had crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award show, on April 1st.

LMAOOOOOOO. Get the puck outta here.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: