My theory on Tupac's death

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: My theory on Tupac's death

All right, not sure if everyone knows that, but a lil while before Tupac died, he was in NY with about 30 homies when he started some (bleep) with Nas in a park (Nas was with 40 dudes), Snoop was also there with 15 homies watching the whole thing.

Pac came to Nas and said he was dissing Nas, JayZ, Biggie and Puff on his new joint, and he asked what Nas was doing about it, Nas just said he was cool with it cuz he like Pac's stuff and all, then Nas left, Pac then got mad at Snoop for not jumping into the thing, later on a radio show, Snoop said he liked Biggie and Puff's joints, and he wasnt inheriting Pac's beef, then on the Hotel Deathrow dudes and Pac barely spoke to Snoop, when they went to the plane they didnt let Snoops people in, only Snoop himself, they went to L.A and Pac's car was waiting to take him to Vegas, Snoop asked him "Yo PAc, you going to Vegas?" And Pac didnt answer him.

Now, y'all know Pac and Homies got into an "altercation" with Crip Member Orlando Anderson (Baby Lane) and people thought Lane shot him later that night for revenge, but if you think it another way, Crips killed Tupac.

- Snoop didnt do it, cuz he even said he and Afeni cried together when Pac died and all.

But.... Snoops people, remember? They didnt let em ride the plane, so they get to L.A, tell the Crips and they send a crew to Vegas to hit Tupac, with Baby Lane being the leader.

Because of Deathrows past with Lane (he stole a deathrow chain once) everyone thought it was just misfortune they met, but I think it went down like this.

1 - The Crips send a crew to Vegas prolly just to beat Tupac up, "teach him a lesson"

2 - Deathrow G's end up beating the Crips up.

3 - Crips get pissed, and they go after Tupac, prolly not wanting to kill him, but just shoot the car so he can finally learn his lesson.

4 - They end up killing Pac, because pissed gang bangers cant hold a trigger.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Interesting theory. I don't believe that the shooting was a warning though it was meant to kill him and it did.

If only things went different he could be alive today putting people like 50 cent in there place.
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

I dont listen to a lot of rap anymore, but I still listen to 2pac on a regular basis.

the rap music nowdays is just terrible compared to what 2pac used to do.

Your theory sounds possible
yellowledbetter
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:

here's my theory: He participated in jumping a hardcore gangmember. Hardcore gangmembers usually don't take kindly to being jumped and retailiate. He got too big for his britches with the whole gangsta/thug thing and it came back and bit him in the butt.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject:

Michlake wrote:
I dont listen to a lot of rap anymore, but I still listen to 2pac on a regular basis.

the rap music nowdays is just terrible compared to what 2pac used to do.

Your theory sounds possible

Its because Southern Rap is killing Hip-Hop. Except for Souther Rappers like Scarface, Ludacris, T.I., Outkast, Goodie Mob and Missy Elliot. Their music is good.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject:

My Theory: Political Assasination Similar to Malcolm X, Huey Newton, Medgar Evers, and MLK.

Putting him in Jail on shakey Rape charges didn't work.....so the next thing to shut him up was to silence him forever. Unfortunately 2pac knew his time was coming (don't know how) and had over 200 tracks ready to be released. Pac gets the last laugh.
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:

It happened just like in the movies. Remember Menacet 2 Society, the guy who ended up killing Kane was the same fool he stomped out earlier and completely forgot about. Same thing with Pac, they beat some kids butt, kid goes and gets friends and guns, kid then goes and shoots Pac.

One week Orlando is dead too, what interesting world we live in
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: