King of Travelers? LBJ--Ginob--Nash?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

vkewalra wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:
LeBron is a contender, but its mostly because people keep fouling his off forarm with their chests.

The guy drives to the basket like he's trying to break through a defensive line. He picks his line, lowers his shoulder and goes in full bore no matter who's in his way. What amazes me is how often he will nail a guy and have the call go his way.

I know it's not officially in the rules, but haven't they historically given the call to the defensive player even if they're not totally set when the offensive player lowers his shoulder and basically tries to ram through the defender?

Dude check my list above, they all do it, and they all get away with it...
lkrfn
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Parker is right up there with those two
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject:

thumpinghead wrote:
vkewalra wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:
LeBron is a contender, but its mostly because people keep fouling his off forarm with their chests.

The guy drives to the basket like he's trying to break through a defensive line. He picks his line, lowers his shoulder and goes in full bore no matter who's in his way. What amazes me is how often he will nail a guy and have the call go his way.

I know it's not officially in the rules, but haven't they historically given the call to the defensive player even if they're not totally set when the offensive player lowers his shoulder and basically tries to ram through the defender?

The thing is he does it EVERY time, like a bad habit really. And of all those on your list, he's the only one that can flatten anybody in the league when he does it.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject:

vkewalra wrote:
thumpinghead wrote:
vkewalra wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

The thing is he does it EVERY time, like a bad habit really. And of all those on your list, he's the only one that can flatten anybody in the league when he does it.

I just feel so sorry for Gilbert Arenas. Imagine going toe to toe (if not outplaying) the "Chosen One," only to have the series taken from you with the whistles (and lack there of at crucial times). I mean really, some of those calls would have made Jordan blush.
skumbag
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Nash by far. A guy his size should not be able to palm the ball and do the kind of crossover he's doing unless he carries. Period.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: