first lebron, now diaw gets away with a travel (and no one notices)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
they-perch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: first lebron, now diaw gets away with a travel (and no one notices)

first lebron gets away with that ridiculous travel against washington, but then tonight, if you pay attention to the game winning shot diaw traveled. he catches the ball in the post with his back to the basket, turns toward the baseline facing up(left foot is pivot foot). he then pump fakes, and brings his left foot in about 3-6 inches, CLEARLY travels. then he shoots. its amazing how none of the commentators notice this travel, or lebrons back in the first round. honestly none of them provide any insight other than hubie brown. maybe im wrong, but that seemed like a clear cut travel.
Hades
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

waiting for a video
Supa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Actually, I thought I saw that too. I'm trying to see the replays. He looked like he slid it a little bit. Not as blatant as the Lebron one though.
they-perch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Supa wrote:
Actually, I thought I saw that too. I'm trying to see the replays. He looked like he slid it a little bit. Not as blatant as the Lebron one though.

haha, yeah i might be overreacting by calling it blatant. clearly not as atrocious as the lebron one. either way. i'd expect at least ONE of these "expert analysts" to at least point either one of those travels out. its sad that an average fan at home can pick it up, but some "analysts" cant even pick up a travel. only leads me to believeits true that barkley doesnt actually watch the games :roll:
dirka dirka
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject:

Hell yeah I saw that, and I saw it on the replays...how bout that ticky tack offensive foul in the last minute on dallas?

f the NBA and their refs...no way Pheonix should have won that game.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject:

I didn't see it, but yeah, f the refs!
hitmankb
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject:

Yup, I thought I was the only one that noticed that, but then again Im a Lakers fan so I would. I missed the game but saw the recap on NBA.COM, and I was Sh!t, there goes another no call with the game on the line!!! If its a travle when the game starts it should be a travel when the game ends!!!!!!
AllorNothing on Ron Artest
Quote:
He should be let go of his contract by the Kings to pursue a topnotch psychiatrist in LA.
slaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject:

I didn't see it but it wouldn't surprise me... I was too busy thinking that's the WRONG player to be guarding Diaw in that situation...

We already know who the new Stern's are...

That blatently ignorant call by the ref for blocking when it was clearly a charge on Nash and then Nash gets another one the next time down that should have been a no-call.

Still waiting for the Cuban tirade and fine though...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: