Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersboxershorts
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS

I'm tired of constantly hearing in the news and media about women accusing men of this and that, falsely making them feel like suspects when theyre not. Revenge or money, or just plain evil.

The latest framing of Kwame Brown indicates that this mentality amongst women is common and strong. The Kobe Bryant Case. The Duke Lacross case. These are all examples of controversal but contradicting allegations.

I personally was framed by a woman, and her conspirators... tried to destroy my college career, supposed college sweetheart.... all I'm saying is WATCH YOURSELF...

I'll tell you what, Kwame, Kobe, and everyone else should file a class action lawsuit and demand protection from the state.

It should be illegal for women to cause controversy in the lives of men by spreading slander and character defamation.

In Kwame's case, all he needs now is probably a few death threats from his accusor along with a stalking claim, and he could throw the b*tch in a mental hospital after he becomes acquitted.

She's lucky I'm not the one submitting those legal docs, i'd make sure her a*s ends up in pelican bay, her and the rest of the demented half of the female race.
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject:

wow...just...
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject:

I'm speechless. Great post.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS

lakersboxershorts wrote:
I'm tired of constantly hearing in the news and media about women accusing men of this and that, falsely making them feel like suspects when theyre not. Revenge or money, or just plain evil.

The latest framing of Kwame Brown indicates that this mentality amongst women is common and strong. The Kobe Bryant Case. The Duke Lacross case. These are all examples of controversal but contradicting allegations.

I personally was framed by a woman, and her conspirators... tried to destroy my college career, supposed college sweetheart.... all I'm saying is WATCH YOURSELF...

I'll tell you what, Kwame, Kobe, and everyone else should file a class action lawsuit and demand protection from the state.

It should be illegal for women to cause controversy in the lives of men by spreading slander and character defamation.

In Kwame's case, all he needs now is probably a few death threats from his accusor along with a stalking claim, and he could throw the b*tch in a mental hospital after he becomes acquitted.

She's lucky I'm not the one submitting those legal docs, i'd make sure her a*s ends up in pelican bay, her and the rest of the demented half of the female race.

Well first off I agree with a lot of what you said and I am a woman myself and I agree there should be stricter rules for women who pull this crap because it does make women with legit claims look bad.

I'm also terribly sorry about your situation but not all claims like this reported in the media are false.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS

Basketball Fan wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

Well first off I agree with a lot of what you said and I am a woman myself and I agree there should be stricter rules for women who pull this crap because it does make women with legit claims look bad.

I'm also terribly sorry about your situation but not all claims like this reported in the media are false.

Holy Crap! You're a Chick!?!?! Cool.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS

TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

Holy Crap! You're a Chick!?!?! Cool.

*sigh* I've said this how many times on this board?

Yes I'm a girl...
lakersboxershorts
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject:

I UNDERSTAND that rape does go on, and in probably more majority than not... BUT rape aside, claims made with zero or little evidence is what bothers me the most.

In my case, a woman who was a friend became a backstabbing liar... people are 2 faced you have to watch out.

I have problems trusting women in new relationships because I feel every woman is out to get me.

Women need to wake up and realize that this type of devious behavior wont be tolerated much longer.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject:

lakersboxershorts wrote:
I UNDERSTAND that rape does go on, and in probably more majority than not... BUT rape aside, claims made with zero or little evidence is what bothers me the most.

In my case, a woman who was a friend became a backstabbing liar... people are 2 faced you have to watch out.

I have problems trusting women in new relationships because I feel every woman is out to get me.

Women need to wake up and realize that this type of devious behavior wont be tolerated much longer.

Okay I understand better what you are saying and I'm terribly sorry but unfortunately its harder to prove they are "lying" unless they retract what they said or are proven to have lied somehow.

Sad but true... it truly does suck for all that we worry about girls ever being raped or violated. Mothers have sons who don't want to see their lives destroyed by some vindictive evil (bleep).
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Anyone notice how the whole Kwame Brown accusations just disappeared after the playoffs ended..I am usually not one to believe conspiracies but I just find it very odd that all the talk about Kwame and rape just ended when the playoff run ended..and yeah alot of women use the word rape for their own advantage..its very sad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
dinlabreak
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject:

its odd that the LAPD is still "investigating" after all these weeks. why dont they just come out and say theres no hard evidence to press charges against kwame. i still think its raja bells sister thats the culprit here.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

I don't even think they're investigating anything but saying this so nobody would suspect the obvious... that there's nothing to talk about at all if you catch my drift...
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

lakersboxershorts wrote:

To be completely fair, in Kobe's case, the girl DID seem to have alot of evidence. She had Kobe's seaman (dna) and there were signs of tissue damage consistent with other rape cases. If her sexual history wasn't a factor Kobe may be in prison right now.

Also to be fair, we don't know this backstabbing friend's side of the story either.

You may need to seek counceling about your trust issues.

But let's get honest, there are woman out there that try to get rich quick. There are also alot of young proffessional male atheletes who think that all women want to be with them and all it takes is a little money to be thrown around.
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Did I miss something? Have the charges been dropped or more info leaked?

I went looking for more info and you should look at the crazy picture ABC7 used in their report about Kwame

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=sports&id=4182362

Is that really him or did they doctor the photo.. if they doctored it then they should be sued.. crazy bastards
lakersboxershorts
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

To be completely fair, in Kobe's case, the girl DID seem to have alot of evidence. She had Kobe's seaman (dna) and there were signs of tissue damage consistent with other rape cases. If her sexual history wasn't a factor Kobe may be in prison right now.

Also to be fair, we don't know this backstabbing friend's side of the story either.

You may need to seek counceling about your trust issues.

But let's get honest, there are woman out there that try to get rich quick. There are also alot of young proffessional male atheletes who think that all women want to be with them and all it takes is a little money to be thrown around.

I do need COUNSELING the same way you need spelling/grammar lessons Nice try to poke fun at a situation... go ahead roll over and die for me.. will ya? Thanks...

You want to hear her side of the story... you can go visit her at the mental institution for women up in pelican bay... she's on her way there. [/b]
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Trey wrote:
Did I miss something? Have the charges been dropped or more info leaked?

I went looking for more info and you should look at the crazy picture ABC7 used in their report about Kwame

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=sports&id=4182362

Is that really him or did they doctor the photo.. if they doctored it then they should be sued.. crazy bastards

i crack up everytime i see that picture
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

To a point, I agree. Especially in cases of this magnitude handled not in the court room, but through public opinion. I think there is a tactic to bargan a "high price" to keep it out of the media, and when the defendant says "No," it gets leaked ... those sorts of cases are lose-lose, as any clerk can leak the same information which is just as inflamitory.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS

Basketball Fan wrote:

*sigh* I've said this how many times on this board?

Yes I'm a girl...

Maybe another 2,000 posts will help.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:

To be completely fair...

That tissue damage was also consistent with regular sex, too. We're talking pinpoint abrasions. She had as much evidence as any woman a man has sex with.

What went against her wasn't her sexual history... although the multiple partners before and after Kobe won't help her cause (or her physical evidence)... it was the multiple suicide attempts done weeks before in a fashion to draw attention to herself over a relationship, by calling friends and telling them about it to make a scene for herself... it was the inconsistencies in her story, changing things after the fact... it was the fact that her one main person she claimed to talk to right after the incident was anything but an unbiased source... it was the fact the fellow employees thought she used her job as a personal dating service... it was the fact that she decided not to testify in criminal court, giving Kobe a chance to face his accuser...

She's got her money now. Too bad women with real cases may see a little less justice because of those few out there who are willing to lie for money and attention. Kobe paid the price, but so did women everywhere.
jlkr42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject:

At its mandatory rookie orientation in September every year, the NBA devotes a section of the agenda to the topic of women who try to take advantage of players. So the rookies, while young, immature and full of hormones, ought to at least be aware of the possibility.

On the other side, the predatory women who make false accusations are making it more difficult for the real rape victims who are very much out there. Just not as public.

To the original poster, you were unfortunate with that particular woman and her friends. Don't let that blind you to that there are many good women out there who don't think that way. You just have to keep at it.
junebug
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

Haha with two other men's sperms? And she insisted that she didn't have sex anyone but Kobe for a few days. What a liar.
they-perch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject:

its a sticky situation. typically, no one wants to make possible rape victims into terrible people. in itself that allows future rape victims to avoid filing claims and bringing about justice.

BUT, in the case of high profile sports players or celebrities it brings about an entirely different situation. regardless, the burden of the proof is always on the government and in essence the accuser. because of that i find it rediculous that kwame could be denounced in public because of the uncorroborated accusations of a random woman. there is no reason that a mere claim and investigation should lead to the media being notified and involved. that can destroy a persons career/life. when a person claims rape, and the government looks at it, there should be no interaction between the police and the media until the person is actually charged, actually have some evidence against them, or at the least interviewed. if the current claims of the accuser accusing are the only form of evidence, then those shouldnt substantiate a public investigation as that would NOT AT ALL HOLD UP IN THE COURT OF LAW. if the evidence does not potentially hold up in the court of law to even warrant a charge, there is no reason for accusations to be brought about in the public.

to the original poster, i can say that we all empathize with your previous situation and understand the complexities of the issue. the burden does rely on the players in some situations, but for the most part, there should be a great deal of scrutiny placed in such high profile cases to avoid career/life threatening consequences.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject:

junebug wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

Haha with two other men's sperms? And she insisted that she didn't have sex anyone but Kobe for a few days. What a liar.

Wait a minute, didn't you know that was special magic semen? She couldn't possibly have lied about having sex before and after Kobe. That would suggest she's less than credible. Plus, it has no relevance. Those pinpoint injuries were clearly caused by Kobe and only Kobe. It was just old underwear that had various guys stuff on it that magically stayed fresh and happened to find its way in test results. To suggest anything other than magic semen is to suggest she isn't telling the truth, and that can't be possible.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:

Thank you for your insight, Shelley Smith.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject:

There should be another movie called the Inconvenient Truth, this time to expose the startling high % of rape claims that are false...
I can't remember the exact figure, but on the CourtTV Kobe board, someone posted some FBI studies that were mind blowing in the result...
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
junebug wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:

Wait a minute, didn't you know that was special magic semen? She couldn't possibly have lied about having sex before and after Kobe. That would suggest she's less than credible. Plus, it has no relevance. Those pinpoint injuries were clearly caused by Kobe and only Kobe. It was just old underwear that had various guys stuff on it that magically stayed fresh and happened to find its way in test results. To suggest anything other than magic semen is to suggest she isn't telling the truth, and that can't be possible.

Oh, and let's not even get into the fact that she admitted in writing to fabricating a large portion of her account (but still asserted that she didn't fabricate the portion involving the "rape"), that she was considered by the prosecution to be a "disaster" in mock-cross days before charges were dropped; that many other parts of her story did not add up...
and this is a girl who was so nasty, she bragged about having sex with a Justin Timberlake look-a-like at the Idol tryouts, and kept the used condom from the encounter pinned to a bulletin board in her dorm room, and would show it off to visitors, referring to it as her "trophy..."
Not to mention that all of her co-workers thought she was lying about it, and how the night auditor who saw her immediately afterward wrote a letter to the judge contridicting the story concocted by her and the bellboy (one of the sperm donors);
Oh, don't even get me started. That crazy skank should be in jail for what she tried to do to Kobe...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: