Heat vs Mavs, Game 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

Bystander wrote:
Shaq led team? He got 11 shot attempts compare to Wade 19. If it was Kobe, Shaq would blame him and everyone else on a team for not giving him the ball.

Wade had 25 attempts, it was Antoine Walker that had 19...8 more than Shaq.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject:

funny thing is...

this game was only close (well, reasonably close) because the heat came out shooting such a high percentage. once they settled dallas took over completely.

they had no answer for jason terry and shaq's free throw shooting was abysmal as ever.
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject:

CabinCreek44 wrote:

One thing I did not like from a Mavs standpoint...Miami's defense was making life a little bit tough on the Mavs. If Jason Terry doesn't step up huge in his first NBA Finals game...well, let's not go there!

The problem with that is the Heat simply don't have any PG that can stay in front of JT (or Devin Harris), especially in a pick-and-roll involving Shaq. I'm not saying Terry will drop 30+ again, but I have a feeling that their guards will continue to break down Miami's porous perimeter defense.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject:

LakersMD wrote:
CabinCreek44 wrote:

One thing I did not like from a Mavs standpoint...Miami's defense was making life a little bit tough on the Mavs. If Jason Terry doesn't step up huge in his first NBA Finals game...well, let's not go there!

The problem with that is the Heat simply don't have any PG that can stay in front of JT (or Devin Harris), especially in a pick-and-roll involving Shaq. I'm not saying Terry will drop 30+ again, but I have a feeling that their guards will continue to break down Miami's porous perimeter defense.

Dallas got 7-28 (25%) from Dirk and J Ho. Went damn near 5 mins without scoring and still won by ten. This was the game Miami had to steal. And just didnt.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: