Legit Check - Shoes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
30Juicy30
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Legit Check - Shoes

I was looking for some J's and found this website, laststopgear.com They have a ton of jordans and some kobes for really cheap. Only problem is i think they are probably fake. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this site or if one of our members on niketalk could ask there. Thanks in advance. Also if anyone could suggest a good site to buy some jordans i would appreciate it.

My Offseason
Pg- Smush, Fisher
Sg- Kobe, Rush
Sf- Odom, Walton
Pf- Boozer, Turiaff
C- Mihm, Bynum
Made it happen with a four way deal with utah, goldenstate and clippers.
Maj_32
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject:

Hey dude that website sells nothing but fakes, i wouldnt spend a penny on a fake sneaker, stay away from that crap and find a legit shoe website..
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject:

never buy fakes! boooo!
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Are you guys sure those aren't just blems?

If you go to Korea, you can find Nike's all over the place for dirt cheap... they're blems, however.

I bought a couple pairs of different styles. Never was able to find the blemishes on them, either.
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
All shoes for sale on The Last Stop or LastStopGear.com are Factory Variants which means they are designed in custom, unreleased colors by factories or clients in Asia. All factory variants selling anywhere else on the Internet are not real, original or authentic in any way.

They have colorways that don't exist.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Are you guys sure those aren't just blems?

If you go to Korea, you can find Nike's all over the place for dirt cheap... they're blems, however.

I bought a couple pairs of different styles. Never was able to find the blemishes on them, either.

how do you know the difference? I used to tell guys this when i was a kid. and would occasionally get a pair of nikes from the local swapmeet that weren't out yet in the malls. some people assumed they were fakes. only because they never seen them before. or because I told them where i got them from. I thought they were fakes also at first. then i thought about it. If my Footlocker nikes says on the tag "Nike (c), shoe size 12, made in Korea"

and the swapmeet shoe says, "Nike (c), Shoe size 12, made in Korea". what difference does it make? It was Legit Air in the soles. so it wasn't like it was hair gel in the air soles, to fool people. same everything. from time to time, I would notice that some of the shoes they sold would have a bit of glue showing on the shoe, where cerrtain parts are not put together with just stitching. and i of course would look for the ones with the least amount of glue showing or non at all. you could cut the smidget of glue off and no one would ever know. they were probably Blems.

It would be one thing if Nikes were Made in America by Americans. But there not. so whats the real difference?
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

Please... Do not buy "pirated copies" of Shoes! You guys know how I feel about Shoes!
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

I only buy blems. No major shoe manufacturer will release a shoe with a structural defect, so you're safe. No one ever noticed, but then no one with a sense of smell gets close to my feet anyway.
KingKobeDubbz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

All I need for my shoe game is a pair of CHucks(classic black and whites), pair of my oat Timberlands for clubs and ext., my black and white Kobe Zoom 1, and a pair of crispy white Nike Air Force Ones. That should pretty much take care of my feet for all needs. Everything mention is what I actually have exept the the Air Force ones are not crispy whites.
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobeDubbz wrote:
All I need for my shoe game is a pair of CHucks(classic black and whites), pair of my oat Timberlands for clubs and ext., my black and white Kobe Zoom 1, and a pair of crispy white Nike Air Force Ones. That should pretty much take care of my feet for all needs. Everything mention is what I actually have exept the the Air Force ones are not crispy whites.

Oat timbo's at clubs?

You must not live in LA.

ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

^^^
hahaha u cant wear tims to clubs!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: