Could Wade shoot 100 Ft's in the 3 games in Miami?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OdomX2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Could Wade shoot 100 Ft's in the 3 games in Miami?

I'm starting to think it's possible. I'm guessing 20 a game for the 3 in Miami. I've never seen a guy get more calls (and yes, I've seen Lebron and AI) His signature move is to beat the first guy and throw himself into the key. He's falling before he gets touched. You could tell the Dallas guys had about had it with this tactic. Bad, ugly, pathetic ball.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject:

doesn't really matter because he doesn't hit his FT's at a high percentage. and this strategy is most certainly taking its toll on the young lad. which is why perhaps he can't hit a jump shot.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
doesn't really matter because he doesn't hit his FT's at a high percentage. and this strategy is most certainly taking its toll on the young lad. which is why perhaps he can't hit a jump shot.

But he has the flu! sniffle, sniffle, whine, whine

Poor little Dwayne is sick and now he isn't running his anti-Kobe smack is he?

I seem to remember Kobe winning NBA Finals games on one leg single-handedly and getting practically no credit for it. If Wade did that, the NBA would declare a National Holiday in his honor.

Just remember, the excuse is poor little Dwayne is sick. It's sick that he is using as his cop out this year, last year it was "injury"
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
da ocho wrote:

I seem to remember Kobe winning NBA Finals games on one leg single-handedly and getting practically no credit for it. If Wade did that, the NBA would declare a National Holiday in his honor.

Just remember, the excuse is poor little Dwayne is sick. It's sick that he is using as his cop out this year, last year it was "injury"

What kind of illness can leave somebody with flu-like symptoms for that long and is apparently undiagnosable? I'm sure it wouldn't have even been mentioned had they won game 1, it's just an excuse for the reason he's not being MJ-like.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject:

vkewalra wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
da ocho wrote:

What kind of illness can leave somebody with flu-like symptoms for that long and is apparently undiagnosable? I'm sure it wouldn't have even been mentioned had they won game 1, it's just an excuse for the reason he's not being MJ-like.

seriously. the doctors can't give him an anti-biotic to knock it out in a day or two? puh-leeze. this is a strategy of wade's. remember last year whent he pressure got high? wade was injured and couldn't play well. this year when the pressure gets high? aww wade has a cold. he had to come to practice with a box of tissues...poor guy. i hear he even had a little tummy ache. he can't possibly be expected to play right?

cuz when you have a common cold your jump shot, playmaking and ball handling skills dissappear. i hear thats one of the side effects.

what reallly made me ill this morning was reading marc stein's daily dime.

Marc Stein wrote:
Yet I'm more inclined to say that the job Wade has, given the composition of this team and its lack of perimeter quality to otherwise loosen things up, appears to have been foisted upon him before he's fully ready for it.

O RLY marc stein? so this kid is promoted by you, your cronies, and the nba as the second coming of jesus, he gets mvp votes, he gets all star selection and countless other accolades but as soon as he can't rise to the occasion and is outplayed, outwitted, out hustled and out classed....it's unfair cuz he's not ready. what a load of bollocks.
CheetahMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
O RLY marc stein? so this kid is promoted by you, your cronies, and the nba as the second coming of jesus, he gets mvp votes, he gets all star selection and countless other accolades but as soon as he can't rise to the occasion and is outplayed, outwitted, out hustled and out classed....it's unfair cuz he's not ready. what a load of bollocks.

Well said. This brings to my mind another fella, who at 21 (i.e. younger than Wade) and without college experience rose up for the task and made it happen. I just can't remember that guy's name...
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
da ocho wrote:

If Wade is really sick he's been sick for over two weeks. It was first announced at the end of last month for Pete's sake. How long can he milk this fluke for?

And yes, he does have that kamikaze lane drive where he just beats his first man off and then throws himself at the next available.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: