Can u guys help me?? NBA Live 06 or 2k6?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject:

The only Live series I liked is '96. 2k series easily gets my vote.

2k6 >>> Live '06. My only beef with 2k6 is fouls is almost non-existent. My beef with Live '06 is everything else (1-year only pay-2-play online play support, unrealistic FG%, etc.).
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Wait for 2k7 and NBA Live 2007 and then decide...it's to late to buy one of the 06 versions.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
Wait for 2k7 and NBA Live 2007 and then decide...it's to late to buy one of the 06 versions.

They still sell the 06 versions. NBA 2k7 isnt coming out till around late october. You can probably get 2k6 for under 20 used somewhere.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

They still sell the 06 versions. NBA 2k7 isnt coming out till around late october. You can probably get 2k6 for under 20 used somewhere.

Heh I actually did just get 2k6 for 360 for 20.50. Pretty good deal. Its used but I think it still goes for like 40 at gamestop. I got it from ebay for 20.50 including shipping.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

LakeNiteShow wrote:
drzucchini wrote:
Wait for 2K7.

Wait for Live 2007!!!!!!!!!!

I agree wait for 2k7, the true next gen nba game. Or wait for nba 2k6's price too drop. If you cant wait and have a need too play an nba game, get nba 2k6 , pre owned from ebgames, i bought mines online, and got it for 38 dollars, after i got free shipping and a 10& off the game, orginal price was like 45 at that time i think. Great game , i love it.
PnGforLife25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

2k7 really has the edge next year thus far because not much details have been released for Live 07 heck is there even a dynasty mode? 2k7, from the information that has been given out is basically near perfection, starting 5 players with Authentic Shots!!! yes Kobe has his sweet Fade Away, that alone will make me buy it not to mention they are going to add authentic personalities and is going to have one of the best AI(Artificial Intelligence) around! I read a little report on IGN and they said on a video it actually showed Steve Nash doing his licking thing as his hair moves and he is dribbling out the time avoiding getting fouled. 2k7 also has the edge in that it will show EVERYTHING so if you were to substitute a player it would show them going to the scorer's table and the other player heading to the pine. The only thing missing from 2k7 is the ALL STAR Weekend, who knows maybe they will have one.
Hap4n
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:

2k has better gameplay, but if you are looking for outside features like patches, better franchise modes, and better shoes and etc go for NBA Live i have both games and since i mostly just like todo the GMing i play live the most... You could just wait though.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: