Mavs vs. Heat - Game 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KOBE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
I forgot to add the "foul" by Terry that essentially decides the game as my 3rd obviously blown call of the 4th quarter.

Jack Nies was tremendous for Miami in the 4th qtr

Jack Nies, was the player of the game for Miami any guess who refs the next game Lanny? i hope it's not Dan Crawford
Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:

and of course BSPN will state what a dominating Game SNaqeer had and how "Jordan-like" Wade was.
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

I'm glad Miami won. If Dallas went up 3-0, the series would be boring. It'd be over quick. And then what are we supposed to watch, the World Cup?
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Sonicc64 wrote:
and of course BSPN will state what a dominating Game SNaqeer had and how "Jordan-like" Wade was.

Pippen said watching Wade in the 4th quarter was like watching a Jordan game.
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Sonicc64 wrote:

Pippen is a dumbass, who cares about what he said!!
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
I'm glad Miami won. If Dallas went up 3-0, the series would be boring. It'd be over quick. And then what are we supposed to watch, the World Cup?

Please the NBA hasn't been interesting in years I just watch out of habit and love for basketball but the NBA has been boring for quite some time now.

And hey as long as Miami loses that's all I care about and if its a sweep so be it it means Stern loses money and he suffers which makes me happy.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Sonicc64 wrote:
TEEGUNN wrote:
I only saw the last 10 minutes of the 4th - but from what I saw, it was obvious that the league did NOT want a 3 to zip Dallas lead. Miami got a lot of "breaks". They also hit some clutch shots though, too. I gotta give them credit for that, at least. But they got away with a lot of contact, fouls, moving screens, etc, that is normally called.

A Dallas sweep was too good to be true. This will go 6 or 7 yet, mark my words. I just hope my original prediction of a Heat Bling is wrong.

I saw the last 4 mins and concur with you 100%, I can't wait til football season to start so I can see some real refs ref... If I were Cuban I would risk a 10 mil fine and blast the refs big time.

Eh NFL officiating is bad too but not nearly as blatant most of the time like it is in the NBA
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

Please the NBA hasn't been interesting in years I just watch out of habit and love for basketball but the NBA has been boring for quite some time now.

And hey as long as Miami loses that's all I care about and if its a sweep so be it it means Stern loses money and he suffers which makes me happy.

I want this thing end fast as it can!!
Don't want to give Heat anymore hope!!
come on Mavs, have to win Game 4!!
beat those cheaters!!
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Me tooo... me toooo....
Hades
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:

I want this series to end ASAP with the mavs winning.
and I do watch the world cup.
Sleeping at 5 am then wake up at 10 am to watch the finals is not something I want to do for 6/7 days.
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

This sport that you hate so much, you dedicate so much time to.

I want Miami to win. It's the better story. Good for Zo and Payton. Elevates Wade to a different level.
Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Sonicc64 wrote:

see, what I tell you.
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

I want Miami to win. It's the better story. Good for Zo and Payton. Elevates Wade to a different level.

and u can just go to Heat's forum!!!
wrong forum buddy!!
KOBE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

elgato your in the wrong place go to your Heat forum and leave us alone.
jwbrown77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

the better story is for DAllas to win, ZO is the LASt person that deserves to win a title and Payton should just retire, and Wade should not be set up as a poster child for the NBA as he is fundementally flawed big time. and you have brain damage for even posting that tripe.,,,, seek help.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject:

elgato wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

:roll: Funny I don't recall saying that I hate basketball just certain aspects of the NBA like manufactured parity courtesy of Stern in regards to suspensions, officiating etc.

But if you think this response is going to get you kudos from this board don't bet on it I don't want the Heat to win because I don't like Zo or Payton or anyone else on the Heat for that matter.

Mavs to me are the better team and they make a great story to me because not only does it make Stern suffer but they dethroned the champs on their way to do so. Plus I like Avery Johnson and the rest of the Mavs way more than anyone on the Heat.

Not to mention I can deal with nice things being said about Avery compared to the Heat who don't impress me at all.
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Dallas is the lesser evil. Riley/Snaq should not get another title outside LAL, and Payton/Zo should retire ringless.

Better story definitely.
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject:

it's always better when the good guys win!
in this case, the good guys would definitley be the Mavs!!
KB0024
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject:

I feel bad for Zo because of all his troubles but this guy also didn't show up in Toronto and ditch a team & held the team hostage a la Shaq did with the Lakers. Watching Antoine Walker winning a championship is just ridiculous when you consider Paul Pierce is suffering in basketball purgatory that is the Boston Celtics. I actually like Wade, I'm sure I'll love him even more if Shaq is not on his team.

Funny thing is, if Miami doesn't win this year, maybe Wade won't sign with the Heat when his contract is up. Bill Simmons brought up a good point that if the Heat doesn't win, why would Wade want to be stuck on a team with Shaq's huge salary and declining skills?

It'll be real funny to me if Wade leaves Miami and Shaq stays there.

There's no doubt in my mind that the real soap opera will start if Miami loses this series.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

^ Yep Heat falling apart is a BETTER story.
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Damn the referees giving the Heat tons of breaks.
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Jacko wrote:
elgato wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
elgato wrote:

and u can just go to Heat's forum!!!
wrong forum buddy!!

Get a life.
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject:

KOBE 2.0 wrote:
elgato your in the wrong place go to your Heat forum and leave us alone.

I'm not bothering you. You're bothering me. You leave me alone.

I'm not a Heat fan. At the same time I'm not a Laker homer. I call it how I see it.
elgato
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
But if you think this response is going to get you kudos from this board don't bet on it

I'm not concerned with what other people think. I'm not going to hate on Wade just because the Lakers are out.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10
Jump to: