Any Dodger fans want tickets?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Any Dodger fans want tickets?

Hey guys, my work actually just picked up a whole bunch of unbelievable Dodger promotions. They're doing 4 field box seats and 8 buy one get one frees in one package just for fifty bucks. You can actually choose the games you would want to go to. If you're interested, PM me, I'm actually up and around the LA area and I have access to an unlimited amount of these. I picked up 4 for myself and went to see Dodgers play the Mets and was able to sit 6 rows from the field, it was awesome, my first time that close. Anyways, let me know.
Tek9Designs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:

Where on the field are the seats located?
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject:

On the field, which is why they are called Field Box. You can also get preferred louge if you actually prefer sitting there. Tomorrow I'll actually be doing individual game tickets to the series coming up against Seattle and Pittsburg, we're doing them at 2 field box tickets for 30. If interested let me know.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: