its going to be a long day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiznak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject:

The only thing this proves is that we should have insisted on getting Wade back when we traded Snaq, instead of Odom. 9 pts. and 12 boards for Snaq in game 6 of the finals pretty much validates Buss' decision.

It still kills me to see Snaq celebrating, but considering that he rode Wade's coattails the whole season to accomplish it, helps a little.
Chris Mihm - "...the reason he's been forced to take as many shots as he has is because our offense tends to stagnate and then we just have a tendency to throw him the ball. When we don't keep moving, then he's kind of forced to get something up."
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject:

LiLFLaco11 wrote:
ey well ima DIE HARD LAKER FAN..... AND I JUST MOVED TO MIAMI!!!!! how bad do u think i got it everytime i walk down wit a kobe jersey on and all i get is HATING BY ALL THE HEAT FAN... damn it sux

stay strong my brother it will all payoff in a couple years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Hap4n
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:

The hardest part about it is all the former bandwaggon laker fans who dont even watch or know a dam about basketball saying. See you shouldnt have traded shaq. Guess what Shaq had 9 pts in the clinching game!
KobeBryant#24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Shaqs not a Laker, Kobe is. If you still like Shaq, you're not a real Laker fan. Don't even argue this point.
kaihsu06
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject:

thanks god is Summer time!
or else my friends would talk bunch crap about Kobe!
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

I dont have to worry about any face to face confrontations as nobody cares over this side of the world.
My only debates will be on the Net and im sure some of them will get pretty heated.
As someone rightly said though, Shaq didnt have any more impact than your average role player and that takes the edge off a bit.
The Wade > Kobe debates are gonna what will really piss me off.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: