Field Box tickets available for this Thursday's game with the Giants and last Sat. of the year with AZ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Field Box tickets available for this Thursday's game with the Giants and last Sat. of the year with AZ

Hey guys, my work has a few sets of field box seats left for the Giants game this Thursday as well as the last Saturday of the year against Arizona. These games are basically sold out but I have a few sets of each game in the field level. 40 bucks for a pair for either game but if you buy any combo of 4, we can do 70 bucks for 4. A couple people on this board have already picked up a few sets, and they go quickly so PM me if interested. I'll be sold out by 2 oclock tomorrow for sure because these games I have are the best ones of the year.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: