Big Brother 7
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Big Brother 7

Is it only me, or other people love big brother. I'm voting for Howie all the way, Kaysar, and James. All 3 of them love B-ball. But Howie is funny and cool!
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject:

I was a big fan of BB6 and those guys are cool. I hope Howie wins because he's hilarious. Kaysar is cool too, as he's a SoCal brah. James is a bandwagon Heat fan and a big time Wade-jocker, I could care less about him. Janelle is just beautiful. I would love to be stranded on a deserted island with that girl.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:

I went to college with Kaysar, he was an odd guy back then, it wierd to see him as a Big Brother star now.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

Yeah, this is probably the only reality show i have ever seen consistently. Watched all seasons from the start.

Loving this.

Looks like Allison is going home

As Janelle would say "bye bye (bleep)"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:

Ali did go home

Now Kay's the HOH and he's put up Nakomis and Diane. POV went to Erika.

Seems like nothing big eh?

But wait .... Janelle and James are badmouthing Kay's moves. They both don't like that he talked to Will/Boogie and didn't go after them. They both want him to backdoor Will or Boogie. The Season 6ers seem to have some issues ...

Lastly - the latest is that when James went to Nakomis about saving her and backdooring Boogie - she goes and tells Boogie about it right away.

James and Janelle are now HUGE targets.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Ali did go home

But wait .... Janelle and James are badmouthing Kay's moves. They both don't like that he talked to Will/Boogie and didn't go after them. They both want him to backdoor Will or Boogie. The Season 6ers seem to have some issues ...

Lastly - the latest is that when James went to Nakomis about saving her and backdooring Boogie - she goes and tells Boogie about it right away.

nakomis is disgusting and needs to go.the same goes for boogie too,but will can stay
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Ali did go home

nakomis is disgusting and needs to go.the same goes for boogie too,but will can stay

Boogie is a clueless idiot that rides Will's back. The only reason CBS and Big Brother brought him back was to shield Will. Will makes good TV along with Howie.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Ali did go home

Boogie is a clueless idiot that rides Will's back. The only reason CBS and Big Brother brought him back was to shield Will. Will makes good TV along with Howie.

agreed.i just wanna smack boogie when he's screaming saying that kaysars dumb for not nominating him and will.oh and jase is a,well i dont wanna get banned for language,so ill just say he needs to go too
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Big mistake by Kaysar. What the hell was he thinking? Will and Boogie should have been placed on that block. Bonehead move by Kaysar. This will bite back. And yes, I also can't stand that moron Boogie. What's up with that act? L-A-M-E. That guy is an annoyance. What a joke. Howie is a great for ratings.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
pokoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject:

Good jeez, I liked Kaysar in BB6 and thought that he was smart but just unlucky, but it's looking more like he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject:

I think Kay made a good move, guys.

If he went after Boogie and Will - they would make him a huge target. Remember how last season he got rid of cappy, only to eliminated right after?

That's the consequence of taking out a big player so early. He goes after Chilltown and if his guys don't back him up (Which they never do in HOH competitions) Kay's going home in week 3.

Right now he's set it up so that he's going to be safe for a while. He went into somewhat backburner status with this move. Exactly what you want to be doing early in the game.

Never play a big hand to early. I think that's what Kaysar's trying to do this season.
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:

I think if Will or that idiot lapdog Boogie gets HOH next week, Kaysar will be on the chopping block along with someone else from BB6.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
I think if Will or that idiot lapdog Boogie gets HOH next week, Kaysar will be on the chopping block along with someone else from BB6.

Possible, you never know with those 2 losers.

That being said, I think they would know taking out a big player out of S6 would mean death to their existance. The smartest thing is to get rid of all the floaters and then gun it out towards the end.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

guru from CL breaking down kaysar's move

Quote:

At this point, Kaysar does have a plan, but the end result of his plan is very self serving. Since you dont have the live feeds (at least I didnt think you did) Ill break down Kaysar's plan.

1. Put up floaters (although I didnt really consider Diane and Nakomis floaters).

2. The reason for this is to hopefully take the heat off his alliance. If they can kick off teh floaters, it guarantees them a few weeks of safety. Then the other powers that be (Will, Boogie, Jase, whoever) can also put up these floaters, everyone is happy (except floaters) and then the bb6 alliance wont be targetted until its too late (sequester), and then it will be strong alliance vs strong alliance, and bb6 will have the advantage.

3. Kaysar thinks that he is one of the last out as presumed by the rest of the house in the 4 of the bb6 alliance. So if he is one of the last targeted, and he can make it to the final 2, just getting any these bb6 members to sequester is votes for him to win the money in the end. Meanwhile hes forming an unspoken alliance with Erika on the side.

What Kaysar doesnt seem to realize:

1. Hes classifying far too many as floaters.
2. Almost anyone who gets HoH next week will target the bb6 alliance regardless of him trying to "make nice". This includes Will-Boogie, or any of the "floaters"
3. That everyone thinks hes stupid for not putting up Will and Boogie, including his entire team.
4. He assumes that bb6 is going to win HoH almost every week
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject:

If Will gets the next HoH, he puts up Kaysar and Janelle. And you're right, any of the floaters will put up BB6 members. Kaysar is an idiot this season.

On another subject, not only is Boogie a scrub in BB All Stars but he's also a scrub on his NBA Entertainment League team. Even the little Malcom in Middle guy is better than Boogie. As usual Brian McKnight is lighting up the league with 27 ppg but some guy Bob Myers puts up 25 ppg and 18 rpg.
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:
guru from CL breaking down kaysar's move

Quote:

At this point, Kaysar does have a plan, but the end result of his plan is very self serving. Since you dont have the live feeds (at least I didnt think you did) Ill break down Kaysar's plan.

1. Put up floaters (although I didnt really consider Diane and Nakomis floaters).

2. The reason for this is to hopefully take the heat off his alliance. If they can kick off teh floaters, it guarantees them a few weeks of safety. Then the other powers that be (Will, Boogie, Jase, whoever) can also put up these floaters, everyone is happy (except floaters) and then the bb6 alliance wont be targetted until its too late (sequester), and then it will be strong alliance vs strong alliance, and bb6 will have the advantage.

3. Kaysar thinks that he is one of the last out as presumed by the rest of the house in the 4 of the bb6 alliance. So if he is one of the last targeted, and he can make it to the final 2, just getting any these bb6 members to sequester is votes for him to win the money in the end. Meanwhile hes forming an unspoken alliance with Erika on the side.

What Kaysar doesnt seem to realize:

1. Hes classifying far too many as floaters.
2. Almost anyone who gets HoH next week will target the bb6 alliance regardless of him trying to "make nice". This includes Will-Boogie, or any of the "floaters"
3. That everyone thinks hes stupid for not putting up Will and Boogie, including his entire team.
4. He assumes that bb6 is going to win HoH almost every week

Good analysis. If I was Janelle, I'd be pissed that Kaysar didn't put up Will and Boogie. You gotta take out the big folks while you can. That move is gonna bite him in the arse in the end, I garon-tee it.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject:

So why didn't Janelle take out them then Pokoy?

If anyone's self-serving it's Janey and James. Janey went to Marcellas last week and begged him for a vote to evict Allison. She promised him safety over Kay and Howie. Imagine that.

All this talk about Kay being self-serving is complete baloney. This is a game where you have to make the best move for now and later. Last time around, Kaysar made one BIG move and that was it. This time he's actually playing to win the game.

Say Kaysar went after Jase/Will/Boogie (Chilltown alliance as they call them). What do you think happens after that? The remained just go after him. He can't compete in HOH this week - but the rest of them can.

Janey and James are being EXTREMELY selfish. I was very dissapointed in Janey. I thought she was a more loyal friend and person.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
If Will gets the next HoH, he puts up Kaysar and Janelle. And you're right, any of the floaters will put up BB6 members. Kaysar is an idiot this season.

On another subject, not only is Boogie a scrub in BB All Stars but he's also a scrub on his NBA Entertainment League team. Even the little Malcom in Middle guy is better than Boogie. As usual Brian McKnight is lighting up the league with 27 ppg but some guy Bob Myers puts up 25 ppg and 18 rpg.

Will wouldn't do that IMO. Boogie might - but I think Will makes Boogie do his dirty work for him.

Will probably won't even compete for a HOH for a while. I think he's basically going to keep his agreement with Kaysar by just not winning HOH. He is going to try and get the rest of the house to go after the S6ers. The hot tub scene from tonight's show basically laid out all of Will's game. He's not going to do jack (bleep) himself, but push the buttons of others (or manipulate) to get them to after S6.

Who's Will's bait?

Jase
George
Erika
Danielle
Nakomis/Diane

One of those guys will go after S6. Will and Boogie will not right away IMO.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Tark the Shark wrote:

Will wouldn't do that IMO. Boogie might - but I think Will makes Boogie do his dirty work for him.

Will probably won't even compete for a HOH for a while. I think he's basically going to keep his agreement with Kaysar by just not winning HOH. He is going to try and get the rest of the house to go after the S6ers. The hot tub scene from tonight's show basically laid out all of Will's game. He's not going to do jack (bleep) himself, but push the buttons of others (or manipulate) to get them to after S6.

Who's Will's bait?

Jase
George
Erika
Danielle
Nakomis/Diane

One of those guys will go after S6. Will and Boogie will not right away IMO.

jase is a snake though,he goes and tells kaysar and them everything that will says.isnt erika in more with kaysar?i dont think george will ever get a HOH and that'll leave him danielle and nakomis/diane.it'll be interesting if jase's card ever gets called so see who he goes with.also i can even see danielle going with marcellas who wants mike out asap
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
So why didn't Janelle take out them then Pokoy?

If anyone's self-serving it's Janey and James. Janey went to Marcellas last week and begged him for a vote to evict Allison. She promised him safety over Kay and Howie. Imagine that.

All this talk about Kay being self-serving is complete baloney. This is a game where you have to make the best move for now and later. Last time around, Kaysar made one BIG move and that was it. This time he's actually playing to win the game.

Say Kaysar went after Jase/Will/Boogie (Chilltown alliance as they call them). What do you think happens after that? The remained just go after him. He can't compete in HOH this week - but the rest of them can.

Janey and James are being EXTREMELY selfish. I was very dissapointed in Janey. I thought she was a more loyal friend and person.

I haven't been watching really, just going by recaps and the few minutes I get to watch every now and then. Saw the HOH competition where Janey beat Allison.

Why didn't she put up Will and Boogie when she had the chance? Because Alison was still in there. Didn't think that was a horrible move at all.

I would have gone after Will and Boogie for the same reason why Janelle went after Allison. Because you just know they were going to gun for you the next time they had a shot. You might as well strike the first blow.

Like I said, I haven't been watching much. Who do you think Will and Boogie would go after first chance they get? It sounds like to me they are hell bent on bringing down the BB6 alliance first. Does Kaysar not know this?
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject:

Janelle went after Allison - but Allison had no alliance. Allison had noone who would avenge her death/eviction in the game.

Will, Jase and Boogie are all extremely vindictive players. What Kaysars trying to do is maxamize the time him and his team are safe. I think his first goal is to make it to sequester where they can then vote for one of their own.

That is why I think he made the deal with Boogie/Will. Like I said, I believe they won't win HOH on purpose and will get a floater do their dirty work. Who's the floaters this year?

Nakomis/Diane
Danielle
Erika
Marcellas
Chicken George

One of them will win HOH sooner or later and that's when Boogie/Will/Jase will push them to go after S6. Themselves - I don't think they go after S6. They know it only puts them in a situation where a S6er will take them out next time they're in power.

Erika has a little thing for Kay and I think she rather stay with him than Chilltown.

Marcellas flip flops like a little (bleep) BUT he seems to have alligned himself more with the S6ers.

My guess - George, Danielle and Nak/Diane will have to take out S6 when they win HOH. Danielle doesn't seem to want the HOH power, so that leaves George and Diane/Nak (whoever isn't evicted tomm). This week's HOH is huge. If Jan, Howie, James, Erika or Marcellas get HOH - they will S6 is safe. If anyone else does - they are going up.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject:

Quote:
jase is a snake though,he goes and tells kaysar and them everything that will says.isnt erika in more with kaysar?i dont think george will ever get a HOH and that'll leave him danielle and nakomis/diane.it'll be interesting if jase's card ever gets called so see who he goes with.also i can even see danielle going with marcellas who wants mike out asap

Jase is playing smarter this year. He knows he can't take out Kay and Janie the same week. For this reason, I think he won't go after S6. If he does - his target will be James (the guy S6 has least amount of loyaly too)

To me Chilltown wants someone else to their dirty work. If they go out and make a move on S6 - the remaining 6ers will come after them whenever they have power.

Which is why I think Kay made a very smart move. He's thinking 3-4 moves ahead like in chess.
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject:

Are Janelle and James plotting against Kaysar now or what? You mentioned loyalty and Janelle's lack of it.

Marcellas is allied with S6 as long as Danielle's in the game, I assume.

What happens if Will and/or Boogie win HOH though? (I thought they were doing 2 HOHs this year? Then Kaysar's the lone HOH this time around? I'm lost.) It's possible if they don't even try and still win it. You think they go for floaters too? I mean, they might, but then they'd do it with the sole intention of backdooring Kaysar/Jannelle/Howie/James.

Boogie's comments after Kaysar put Diane/Nakomis on the block ("Do I think it was a smart move? No! I can't believe he didn't put me or Will up") seemed to indicate that if he were given the same power, he would have put Kaysar and crew up.

I told myself I wasn't going to watch it this season and so far so good, but damn the internet.
alwayslakers08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject:

pokoy wrote:
Good jeez, I liked Kaysar in BB6 and thought that he was smart but just unlucky, but it's looking more like he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

agreee

GO LAKERS
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Man, I thought I was the only one who watches this show.
(and the S6 team will win to the end)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Jump to: