A. Blatche from the Wizards @ SPL 7-15-06

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: A. Blatche from the Wizards @ SPL 7-15-06

I went down to watch Lakers/Grizz yesterday and after the game was over the Mavs played the Wizards. Im not sure if anyone has really watched him play that much, but Blatche was absolutely incredible.

He was by far the best player on the court (except for a few spurts by david noel) ... running the floor, posterizing some scrub on the Mavs, finishing with 4 strong put backs, and hitting mid range shots.. he was also extremely confident offensively handling the ball and was aggressive with offensive rebounds

Is this a one time thing that I witnessed or has he played well against us as well?

"I have to be assertive, and if the ball doesn't go in, it gives us a good rebounding opportunity." - Kobe
JM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: A. Blatche from the Wizards @ SPL 7-15-06

Coca James wrote:
I went down to watch Lakers/Grizz yesterday and after the game was over the Mavs played the Wizards. Im not sure if anyone has really watched him play that much, but Blatche was absolutely incredible.

He was by far the best player on the court (except for a few spurts by david noel) ... running the floor, posterizing some scrub on the Mavs, finishing with 4 strong put backs, and hitting mid range shots.. he was also extremely confident offensively handling the ball and was aggressive with offensive rebounds

Is this a one time thing that I witnessed or has he played well against us as well?

I saw him up close in Vegas SPL and he was indeed an athletic monster. Big, athletic, very quick off his feet and played with energy.
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject:

yea dude is sick

6'10" and was playing handling the ball down the court at times like a gaurd
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject:

Most Laker fans were surprised that the Lakers passed on him and Chris Taft during the second round last year.
Laker Lurker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject:

I watched the WIZ game v Lakers. Even though WIZ got killed big time, Blatche was great. Has an outside shot and very quick. Had a sick dunk so he can drive as well.
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers were looking for more immediate help in Ronny Turiaf after drafting Bynum in the first round as a project. They took a gamble on Wafer based on an outstanding workout. Second round picks are hit-and-miss with no guarantees for player or team.
C-BUS LAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject:

If he has some guard skills Phil would fall in love with him. Has Jeffries re-signed yet? Send Mihm, Cook and filler for Jeffries, and Blatche. Mihm and haywood could platoon at center. Probably pipe.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: