5 most unreliable luxury cars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Here's my mantra. Buy purpose built cars and you'll find yourself with more satisfaction and less maintenance problems overall.

Example of what not to do. If you want a truck but you're wants also include carrying passengers, having luxury, or any kind of performance, DON'T try to cover all the bases and buy a $50-$60k Quad cab luxury model truck with all the goodies.. Do that and end up with an overpriced, overwieght, gas hog, that you're afraid to use like a truck because it cost $50-$60k's. $40-$60K SUV's are even worse (Range Rover/Escalade/Touraeg).

Why? 5000 - 6000lb vehicles are not meant to be daily drivers. Even trucks with upgraded brakes, and suspension parts have to bow to physics. With these kinds of stresses things break. You have to fix them. In addition, by trying to get an inheriantly noisy truck with a truck suspension to do non-truck tasks, weight is usually added! Purpose built cars (or anything for that matter) are typically BETTER at doing the assigned task then general purpose options. Common sense.

Luxury cars suffer similarly. They have the newest electronics and shortest test cycles thus generally have the most bugs. They also tend to have more gadgets, soundproofing, and luxury ammenities, thus more weight. Don't expect a car with all new electronic systems and plenty of extra weight to be as reliable as cars with tried and true reprogrammable electronics that weigh less. Once again, common sense. These cars are also not intended to be daily drivers (no matter how much you spent on them).

Now as automakers continue to consolidate (Jag/Ford, Saab/GM, MBenz/Chrylser) luxury cars will continue to grow more reliable, but will still suffer from electronic bugs. Japanese automakers took a different route by growing/rebadging/refitting long time consumer models as luxury marques (Lexus/Toyota, Infiniti/Nissan, Acura/Honda). This helped their reliability by borrowing from longer established vehicles to fill the in the luxury marques volume models (Lexus ES line, Infinity M Class), but as you choose newer/heavier models the reliability bug problem will continue to crop up. Note, there has been an leveling on quality across all auto makers that will continue.

Still the best way to get good reliablilty is to look at the main purpose of the vehicle, then buy a car to match. Want a car for a secondary purpose? Get a second car.

Want a pickup to tow/work that will also be good around town and for passengers, instead of buying a $50k pickup truck with every option filled, try this instead...

A base model full size pickup with upgraded engine/axle/bed length for work/towing. That you won't be afraid to beat up (if it happens) for $15-$20k (Ford F150XL, GMC Sierra WT, Nissan Titan XT)

AND

A $30 - $35K entry level luxury sedan or a high end mid-size family car. That'll get great mileage, has full luxury ammenities, and is great around town or on long trips.

You won't be putting tons of miles on the truck (that physics pretty much guarantee will be under more stress, and will get terrible mileage), and you'll be much more comfortable cruising in a sedan anyhow. The sedan will last longer, have a better waranty, and will have better resale value then the truck. On top of that they will share the mileage, and offer you redundancy, just in case one breaks, or you need to loan one out. This sensiblity works the same if you want a good passenger car, and strong peformance. Buy a real sports car instead of just a "sporty" car, AND a decent sedan. This can be accomplished for much less money than you might think, and in the end will be much more satisfying.

My "not a hypocrite" list of vehicles
'05 Lotus Elise - currently own @ ($32k)
'06 GMC Sierra W/T standard cab & box w/V6 auto w/std pwr stuff ($13k OTD (final year model, just purchsed in May)
'05 Mazda 6 - currently in the market for @ ($14k)

All bases covered for $60k.
I actually use my truck for "truck tasks" and am not worried about beating it up. My Lotus is faster than anything through a curve, and is flossy when I take my girl to a nice restaurant. The Mazda will soon be a daily driver with great mileage, and failry fun to drive. All do a great job at what they're intended. If I hadn't bought the Louts, the Mazda 6 and Pickup would still fill a lot of requirements, and I coulda bought a 5-8K Miata, or MR2 for pure fun. None would have the pimp factor of the Lotus, but in a way, who cares (guess I did). I love them all and didn't spend a grip all at once. With some luck I'll likely have fewer maintenance issues, and no reliance on just one car. If I didn't have that much to spend, I could've re-created this group for $25K less, and still covered all the bases with good reliability. All in all just use common sense.
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject:

^^ smart man...thanks for the advice...
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject:

tortuga wrote:
Mike@LG wrote:
I just want Italian styling with Japanese reliability and German engineering.

Is it really too much to ask?

I think Japanese cars have come pretty close to meeting all above you mentioned. Their designs have significantly improved and they're almost on par with the Germans in terms of engineering. And we all know they're reliable.

Actually at this point, the Japanese may have even slightly outdone the Germans in engineering thanks to their hybrid technology. But, perhaps in the future, BMW will finally bring out the hydrogen-powered cars, which I think has a better future than the hybrid.

Also, I'm sure you've heard of the Lexus LF-A, which is supposed to go against the exotics like the Lambo Gallardo and Porsche Carrera GT.

So, they're getting there.

LF-A is too far out of the price range.

I miss the mid 90s. The Mr2, Rx-7, Supra, and 300zx were all stellar.

The only current surviving member of those great cars is the 350z.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

How do you like that Elise? One of my favs...

Got a favorite road for it?

Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:

How do you like that Elise? One of my favs...

Got a favorite road for it?

It's so brilliantly balanced, it's fun at absolutely any speed. The steering feel is perfect (probably due to it not hustling around tons of rubber or weight up front). Switchbacks feel like flickbacks. Even so, she's got more grip than I'm willing to use on any public road. I drive it at about 7-8/10ths in public. I never thought a person could get into a corner so fast. The chassis just rotates as reliably as a pendulum. No surprises and no loss of momentum. The speed carries through. Let me tell you Mike people that balk about 190hp have no clue what they're talking about. At under 2000 lbs, she just flies. There's no big fat bottom to hustle around with her. My favorite comparison is vs. a Miata that has a curb weight of about 500 lbs more!

One story. I virtually never get into stoplight pissing contests partially I'm sure due to people just assuming my Elise has way more power than it does simply b/c it's a Lotus. Once though, about 2 months back, some twentysomething tenderloin and his buddy in a 350Z blantantly cut me off about a half block b4 a red. So I cut to the left to switch lanes, and went ahead and played the game. Needless to say it was a very short game. To cap the whole thing off there was a sweeping 405N on-ramp ahead with good visiability, so I switched in front of the Z and pretty much dared him to stay with me on it's long on-camber, bumpy right bank. This is really where she shines. It wasn't even a contest. I had full confidence, and I'm sure that Z was bouncing all over the place. I didn't look back to see. Yes, bone stock she's quick. As far as the looks go pictures never do the car justice. She really needs to be seen in person to appreciate what Lotus was trying to do with the car.

Favorite roads are easy to find with this car, cause it builds speed in a hurry, but doesn't require it to have fun. Low speed tight corners really make me appreciate all the balancing magic Lotus tuned into the car. Still Hwy 18 ("Front side" to Big Bear) then back down Hwy 330 is an absolute blast, and has fewer patrols then most drives in the Hollywood hills. There's a great run through the hills in Hacienda Heights off the 60 Frwy that I take whenever passing through. Carbon Canyon picking up in Yorba Linda can be fun when the commuters abandon it, and also Portola Canyon in Irvine. Currently, I'm looking for something in the Newport area that has fewer patrols and people any suggestions?
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Currently, I'm looking for something in the Newport area that has fewer patrols and people any suggestions?

Only road I could come up with is Culver Rd. There's a bit of traffic, but the lanes are wide.. usually 3-6 (includes left turn lanes, etc.). Passes by UCI and takes you on a nice hill in Newport Coast when you take a left on Turtle Ridge, then another left at the top of that hill.

You won't be far from Kobe's house when you hit that part of Newport Coast.

The only other "fun" road I find down here is all the way near Dana Point. Ortega Hwy 74 to the I-15.

Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:
Currently, I'm looking for something in the Newport area that has fewer patrols and people any suggestions?

Only road I could come up with is Culver Rd. There's a bit of traffic, but the lanes are wide.. usually 3-6 (includes left turn lanes, etc.). Passes by UCI and takes you on a nice hill in Newport Coast when you take a left on Turtle Ridge, then another left at the top of that hill.

The only other "fun" road I find down here is all the way near Dana Point. Ortega Hwy 74 to the I-15.

Thanks, I'll give it a go.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:

i think all these people who buys these SUVs are somewhat responsible for the increase in gas prices.

And sometimes, people actually use SUVs to their full ability.

I don't see the point. Vans. SUVs. Some families need room and they all suck gas anyway.

Hey mike, lets be honest. only a very few families need SUV room. Of course its always nice to be able to put your kids car seat in without having to bend like a pretzel. who doesn't want a roomy vehicle when the in-laws come to visit, or grandma/grandpa comes for a week. But most people i see with SUV's. are rolling solo, or with 2 people in the car.

all SUV's should have to ride in the carpool lane. because all SUV's should be Full of passengers. otherwise you're probably just burning excess gas, unless you're shaq and you personally need the room.

some people use them to haul things. But a pickup would be better at this.

we all love the look of SUV's. we like riding high in big trucks. and thats about the gist of it.

Last edited by postandpivot on Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Hey mike, lets be honest. only a very few families need SUV room.

Not with all the soccer moms in my neighborhood with 2-4 kids and sports.

Yeah, SUV's look far better than vans and yes, I don't like the fact when the purpose isn't fully utilized but the function is there. Period.

postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:

Hey mike, lets be honest. only a very few families need SUV room.

Not with all the soccer moms in my neighborhood with 2-4 kids and sports.

Yeah, SUV's look far better than vans and yes, I don't like the fact when the purpose isn't fully utilized but the function is there. Period.

Okay, then they're being used. hey, I'm all for having the ability. But when you almost never use it. its not worth the price you paid for it, nor the gas you guzzle. and this is why the sells dropped. people started waking up after gas hit 4 and change.

and as for them looking better then Vans. sure they do. but who cares? we're talking Soccer moms. We're talking Mcdonalds fries stuck in your back seat every saturday afternoon. Big deal. ya know
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

on another note. hey Mike and Money$hot. you guys need to hook up a Reliable Car thread. have different price ranges as well.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

Quote:
But when you almost never use it. its not worth the price you paid for it, nor the gas you guzzle. and this is why the sells dropped. people started waking up after gas hit 4 and change.

Prices of SUVs inflated in the late 90s and early 00's because sales were so great. Gas prices were inflating at a great rate, and it didn't really kill the trend until it started hitting $2.50/gal.

It's all about convenience. That's it. My dad may drive solo to work and get crap gas mileage, but he's not renting a Uhaul when taking furniture/appliances to Temecula, or renting another car entirely for family trips to Northern Cali.

Frankly, that's more expensive than just dealing with the gas mileage with the amount of activity.

As for looks, well, I don't know any female who wants to be caught driving anything ugly.

Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
on another note. hey Mike and Money$hot. you guys need to hook up a Reliable Car thread. have different price ranges as well.

[fantasy]
One day some auto-mag will recognize my posts here on LG and offer a job, keys to every 6 figure exotic, and Monica Belluci to pump my fuel hose.

[/fantasy]

gracias
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Money$hot! wrote:
postandpivot wrote:

[fantasy]
One day some auto-mag will recognize my posts here on LG and offer a job, keys to every 6 figure exotic, and Monica Belluci to pump my fuel hose.

[/fantasy]

gracias

I'm taking autoshop for the next 18 months. Let me know when you want to start a mag.

Otherwise, I recommend DLing Winding Road magazine. It's free.

Reliable cars?

'92 4Runner. 247,000 miles.

My beater '98 Corolla. I drive that snot out of it so much the catalytic converter burned up. That was my only issue with the car.

'99 ES300. 7 years. 168,000 miles. Mild electrical problems at 140,000.... and when I say mild, I mean, fuse replacement for the signals and the clock died. Everything else functional.

j-dawg
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Mike -- You have a 99 ES300? I had a 99 ES300 as well, before I traded it in for an SC400, and then eventually my GS430.

Wish I still had it as my daily driver beside my GS430, now with the gas prices on the rise. Not a sports car by any means, but it was smooth and comfortable.
skumbag
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject:

I agree with Postandpivot about the SUV thing. Statistics shows that an average American family has less than 2 kids. Yet, something like 60% of households have SUVs. These numbers don't indicate that American family use their SUVs because they need it! Don't tell me you need an SUV haul 2 adults and less than 2 kids in an average family. Soccer moms don't account for this 60% because on average even a soccer mom only has 2 kids.

Go to Europe and Asia and you'll see that most families of 4 do not own SUVs.

The fact is Americans own SUVs because it's partly convient but more importantly they can because gas prices are relatively low compared to the rest of the world. I guarantee you if gas prices were like $5/gal like in some part of Europe, you can forget SUV, you'd hard pressed to find people driving even mid-sized cars.

hmm, but another factor as to why Americans could be attracted to large vehicles (not just SUVs) is due to their size. Statistics show that 2 out of every 3 Americans are clinically obese. Yes, we are a fat nation. Go to Europe and you can't help but say, "damn, we are a fatass nation", (and ironically, Americans are exercise freaks copmared to Europeans, but apparently exercise can't compensate for all the McD and In-n-out burgers). I've heard one study that suggests that because of the extra weight Americans are carrying around, it is costing us something like $260 million/yr in additional gasoline cost to haul that weight. Perhaps weight is also a factor in determining the trend of cars (in conjunction with gas prices).
skumbag
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Quote:

Man, I wouldn't go speeding down Culver for a couple reasons. One, Culver is too short, and two, (more importantly), the Irvine PD station is on Harvard which is a stone throw away from Culver and patrols cruisers often go by Culver on their way to home base! Stay away from Culver. Stay away from Otega too because CHPs are always on alert there for motorcyles knee draggers! Ortega is quite popular with the CHPs. Furthermore, Ortega is always empty because it's basically the work route for many Valley residents working in OC.

If you want some good sweeps without too much patrols (ground or air), then I would go up to Palomar Mt. Palomar has less CHPs than Big Bear.

But hell if you want to go all out without having to worry about the law, then take it to the track IMO. A speeding ticket or a reckless driving ticket can set you back 300-500 bucks easily, not to mention the time you might have to go to court (which will cost more if you have a job). For that kind of money, you can go to a track 2-3 times. You get to test your skill and your equipment (could be an expensive proposition) in a relatively safe environment.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject:

j-dawg wrote:
Mike -- You have a 99 ES300? I had a 99 ES300 as well, before I traded it in for an SC400, and then eventually my GS430.

Wish I still had it as my daily driver beside my GS430, now with the gas prices on the rise. Not a sports car by any means, but it was smooth and comfortable.

Mom's ride.

To be honest, if I didn't get the MR2, the SC300 was on my list as well.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Man, I wouldn't go speeding down Culver for a couple reasons. One, Culver is too short, and two, (more importantly), the Irvine PD station is on Harvard which is a stone throw away from Culver and patrols cruisers often go by Culver on their way to home base! Stay away from Culver. Stay away from Otega too because CHPs are always on alert there for motorcyles knee draggers! Ortega is quite popular with the CHPs. Furthermore, Ortega is always empty because it's basically the work route for many Valley residents working in OC.

Funny. I take Jamboree for awhile then cross to Culver.

Ortega? Never seen a cop.

I'm never too sure about Irvine police. I could've been pulled over plenty of times for going 80 in the 65 on the I-5 and they pass me for a speeder going 95.

I guess they don't think my car is fast enough.

But, you can't deny that Culver, Jamboree, and Jeffrey Rd. all have speed limits between 45-60. It's not THAT bad.

Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Money$hot! wrote:
postandpivot wrote:

[fantasy]

[/fantasy]

gracias

I'm taking autoshop for the next 18 months. Let me know when you want to start a mag.

Otherwise, I recommend DLing Winding Road magazine. It's free.

Reliable cars?

'92 4Runner. 247,000 miles.

My beater '98 Corolla. I drive that snot out of it so much the catalytic converter burned up. That was my only issue with the car.

'99 ES300. 7 years. 168,000 miles. Mild electrical problems at 140,000.... and when I say mild, I mean, fuse replacement for the signals and the clock died. Everything else functional.

My GF had a '97 ES300 just sold it 2 months back 170k miles, and ran like a clock (had a minor ICV issue but a quick clean handled that). Otherwise it was bulletproof. Sold for more of a mommy car.

Maybe not a mag but perhaps a blog. I can handle the web & gfx stuff easily, but as you know content & discussion are king.
skumbag
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:

Funny. I take Jamboree for awhile then cross to Culver.

Ortega? Never seen a cop.

I'm never too sure about Irvine police. I could've been pulled over plenty of times for going 80 in the 65 on the I-5 and they pass me for a speeder going 95.

I guess they don't think my car is fast enough.

But, you can't deny that Culver, Jamboree, and Jeffrey Rd. all have speed limits between 45-60. It's not THAT bad.

I live in Tustin Ranch and work in Newport Beach so yes sir I know all those streets your talking about. People jogs on Culver and Jeffery and these streets are not desolate streets expect you're talking about 3 am Sunday morning. Too much risks, too much potential collateral damage. There are much better alternatives. Heck, if you must find a cheap thriller, then at least jump on the 73 toll or the 261 for a few bucks, at least if you crash, then you'll total your car in some ditch and not have collateral damage. Please consider the safety of others first.

And you've never seen a cop on Ortega? Perhaps you should look up for aerial patrols. You've never seen CHP cruisers working in tandem, one with spotting scope and a radar gun and one waiting at the other end for you? I reckon you haven't. I used to blast Ortega on my bike so I think I'm quite qualified to say that this highway is one of the most heavily patrolled piece of pavement. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't see you. Ortega also has one of the highest fatality rate of any stretch of roads that I know of. Guys like to speed here, accidents happen at a high rate, fatality is high, and the CHPs know this. Nobody should kid themselve.

And seriously, why in the world would anyone with a fast and high performance car take the risk of speeding on residential streets. You need to take that Lotus and blast it on the track taking a 45 corner at 80-100 to get any thrill. Going straight down Culver at even 60 is a snooze fest.

Ah I don't know man. Maybe I'm just growing a bit older and the racerboy in me has been weaned out
Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject:

skumbag wrote:

And seriously, why in the world would anyone with a fast and high performance car take the risk of speeding on residential streets. You need to take that Lotus and blast it on the track taking a 45 corner at 80-100 to get any thrill. Going straight down Culver at even 60 is a snooze fest.

Ah I don't know man. Maybe I'm just growing a bit older and the racerboy in me has been weaned out

Money$hot! wrote:

Favorite roads are easy to find with this car, cause it builds speed in a hurry, but doesn't require it to have fun. Low speed tight corners really make me appreciate all the balancing magic Lotus tuned into the car.

Skum, driving is "fast" is all relative. "Fast" can be taking a 5 mph posted corner at 15-20mph. Great cars make it possible to drive much more safely above these "low" posted limits, but without using excessive speed. Personally I find my car most rewarding in the 40-60 mph range. At a racetrack I might be able to top 140-150 but going straight and fast isn't really fun. My car is just too stable at those relatively low speeds (for a racetrack). Autocross and drifting are another way to enjoy your own car. In any case a racetrack is ideal but traveling "fast" on a public road often times isn't even breaking the speed limit. Responsible drivers tend to look out for blind corners, kids, cops and dangerous situations before risking others and their own lives.

On another note, here's a site that helps to even the odds when it comes to overzealous speed enforcement.

http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste_city.asp?state=CA
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
I love the '03 M5 and '06 M5.

A shame the East Coast has far more open roads...

I just want Italian styling with Japanese reliability and German engineering.

Is it really too much to ask?

the perfect blend my friend.

side note: Vancouver is a beautiful place to take your car for a rip...the mountains, the trees, clean air, wildlife, the pacific ocean etc etc etc. Im glad the olympics are coming in 2010..it will give my city more exposure...you wonder why Jordan, Shaq, Hakeem, and multiple celebs all have vacation homes up here.
j-dawg
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Thoughts?

What happened to the reliability of German vehicles?

There use to be a time where Mercedes Benz vehicles would run forever as long as you maintained it. I'm talking about the cars from the 60's, 70's 80's and even early 90's. Now they are ranked upon the worst in just about every credible (and non credible for that matter) study.

Forgotten roots? Unproven electronics? Or is it just a case of the Japanese catching up with the times? Keep in mind that just 20 years ago, people would laugh off at the thought of a Japanese car competing with Mercedes. 30 years ago, Japanese cars were the laughing stock of the car world in this country, sort of like Korean cars were 5 years ago. 20 years ago, a Mercedes owner would NEVER think of trading in their prestige and valuable Mercedes for some lowly and cheaper more inferior Japanese brand, such as Lexus. Fast forward 20 years and more and more people are trading in their German for Japanese brands. I myself looked at German products before going Japanese. Mercedes Benz and BMW will have that prestige and brand name recognition for a long time.

Lexus has a supercar and 400-500 HP cars in their future, for the first time ever. Infiniti may bring over the next Skyline and bring more into the horsepower wars. It's going to be interesting how the future holds for Luxury German brands.

Last edited by j-dawg on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Demand.

Production had to increase at a higher rate than expected. Mercedes, BMW, Audi all went through the roof trying to keep up with demand in OC as it is.

That, on top of the typical Germanic electronic gadgets... and you get a bad reliability factor.

Even Toyota... killing the field in auto/truck sales the past season is hitting reliability issues for multiple vehicles.

I don't really trust any german car made after 2002. That seems to be when reliability took the biggest hit.

Now, it's ironic how (if I recall correctly) the 300c, Magnum, and Charger are based on the older E-Class chassis's and drivetrains. No doubt the Daimler/Chrysler merger is affecting US perception (along with the Hemi's and aggressive styling).

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: