The Sims 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerHabib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: The Sims 2

Hey guys.. used to play The Sims 1 when she was younger and really wanted to play Sims 2 now, so I bought two copies of The Sims 2 so we can each play.
I also want to get a few expansion packs; however... for those of you that own the game and a couple of expansions: do you need the CD to play the expansion?
I'm asking this because I don't really feel like throwing money away buying two of each expansion pack. Can I purchase one copy, install it on my laptop and then onto her computer so that both of us can play at the same time on two different computers?
Yeah, we're major nerds sometimes
Thanks

And this can be just a general SIMS 2 and Expansion Sets Thread! The first expansion set that I wanna get is Open for Business.. looks REALLY fun.

Amen to that!
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Well they are called cracks so you probably didnt need to buy 2 sims2. Gamecopyworld.com

They allow you to play PC games without the CD/DVD. As for sims im not sure if they have one so you might need to download daemon tools and run a fake cd that you download from that site.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: