A little relationship help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject:

NappyFox, let me tell you that you have been saved. Now you can get the younger girls again

Let me give you the same advice my dad gave me when I was sad about a girl I thought I loved

"Do you want to be a 50 year old banging a 50 year old?"

Many women around their mid 20's are looking to start settling down.

Whether your 30, 40 or 50, there is going to be women in their mid 20's looking for an older man. No sense in getting married or being with someone so long. LIVE!!!! Enjoy the massive amounts of pun out there and live for yourself!

To pass time and build self esteem, go to the gym 5 nights a week. Start going to the movies, bars, and whereever by yourself and with your friends and just start introducing yourself to any woman you want.

Practice on the nasty chicks first to build your self esteem talking to women. No pick up lines. Just walk up and say "Hi, my name is NappyFox" .. if they hate, walk away and start again.

You dont need a woman to make you happy. All they want is to take half your $$$$$. This girl wasnt the only one for you, so get someone younger and you will feel alive! All they want to do is have fun.

Enjoy being single, cuz its the best! Live for you and say **** that b!tch

"I have to be assertive, and if the ball doesn't go in, it gives us a good rebounding opportunity." - Kobe
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject:

i have a question...what ethnicity is this girl that dumped you?
Colby Briant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject:

man, i broke up with a chick and was depressed as hell for a while cause she was a hotty and a keeper (i begrudgingly dumped her cause she was so immature... but really nice to look at). she was a jessica alba clone, so thats why it hurt so much to leave her. but then luckily and soon after, i met an even hotter chick (one with brains and actually some personality) at the beverly center and i forgot about my last girl real fast. we went out for a couple of months and to top it off, i happened to run into my ex with this new girl on my arm. it was a priceless moment. suck it biznatch.

nothing makes you forget about a woman better, than being with a hotter and "better" woman. the hotness wont do it alone so make sure shes got personality and some smarts. but then again you were with her for 7 years. kinda hard to just erase those memories. you definitely have to just remember the good moments and think of her as a good friend and it wont hurt as much. everybody i know has gone through this type of breakup. think of it as a rite of passage.

asdf;lkajsdg;laksdgjl;aksdgj
damn what the hell am i doing giving relationship advice 2am in the morning.sombdy shoot me
Colby Briant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject:

Coca James = A man who understands what life is all about

Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject:

I was just with this chick I met on Sunday all night... and the new pun you get is the greatest feeling... nothing like sticking your **** in the fresh meat.

Sorry if Im being shallow, but **** relationships. They are just a bunch of bs. I realized that someone I loved two years ago, I could NEVER be with today. Im always changing. Im not the same person I was five or even two years ago... so if that gf I had wasnt changing with me, Id have to change with her to make it work.

There are TONS of hot babes just waiting to do everything for you. And dont forget some of the fat chicks... they give the best

"I have to be assertive, and if the ball doesn't go in, it gives us a good rebounding opportunity." - Kobe
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject:

Colby Briant wrote:

Cheers to you too Mr. Colby!!

=
is

Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject:

Coca James wrote:
I was just with this chick I met on Sunday all night... and the new pun you get is the greatest feeling... nothing like sticking your **** in the fresh meat.

Sorry if Im being shallow, but **** relationships. They are just a bunch of bs. I realized that someone I loved two years ago, I could NEVER be with today. Im always changing. Im not the same person I was five or even two years ago... so if that gf I had wasnt changing with me, Id have to change with her to make it work.

There are TONS of hot babes just waiting to do everything for you. And dont forget some of the fat chicks... they give the best

lol, you are a clown my friend
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject:

Leykis 101
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject:

My dad has been preaching this crap before this Leykis hype started.. the only similarity is that they have similar views on women and life. My dad is turning 60 and his gf's are 27 and 29

Lucky bstd

LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Coca James wrote:
My dad has been preaching this crap before this Leykis hype started.. the only similarity is that they have similar views on women and life. My dad is turning 60 and his gf's are 27 and 29

Lucky bstd

some guys out there want someone to grow old and gray with... a lot of guys dont want the mind games young chicks play these days....

however.... its cool get your freak on and try to bang as many girls possible Im all for that but when it comes down to settling down.... try not to think about yourself too much, remember She is someone elses daughter, sister, niece, etc...
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject:

Coca James wrote:
Colby Briant wrote:

=
is

not true.
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Man the thing is that I don't want to go back to those games like Laker999 said. Just when I was getting my (bleep) together. I'm just kinda pissed cause she didn't give me the chance after I got my (bleep) together. I'm just confused on what to do right now so I'll just let life take me to where it wants to. I mean how can I say (bleep) a (bleep) when I've known her for 7 years and she's basically my best friend. Oh well.
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
Coca James wrote:
Colby Briant wrote:

=
is

not true.

Being attached and comfortable does not = love

wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Hey - I would love to help you out but I'm not sure that my advice applies to how to deal with a relationship ending as much as it does with an overall perspective on relationships.

To me the biggest mistake we make is allowing ourselves to depend emotionally on another person. You just can't do that - it's going to come back to haunt you one day.

Best thing is to make sure that even when in a relationship, know that you are with another human and not a machine. That things eventually will (bleep) up and go bad. Always be ready for that.

Right now the best thing to do is go out alot and party. It helps. Believe me it helps bigtime. My friends have had similar breaks and after a couple hard nights of partying - you do feel better.

Well, atleast it beats sitting on your butt knowing that your mind's going to keep thinking about her. Go out - meet new people and have FUN.

It's the best remedy in my experience.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Agree.

What's really important is that you never sell yourself short. You know how many people do that because they fear loneliness? The thing we must remind ourselves is that no matter how much fun it's at first - when it ends it's ussually alot worse feeling than the feelings we had early on.

So the best thing to do is really take things slow and even if you are in deep - always imagine your life without the person.

Selfish? Yes. Cynical? Probably. Realistic and prepares you much better for a seperation? Absolutely !

Gotta accept that most humans hurt each other over the course of time. Best way is to not rely emotionally on that one person - even if you want to stay in a comitted relationship. Have a great support system, always keep partying/chilling with friends seperate from your partner.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject:

what ethnicity is this girl???

this is important
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

ArrOhBee wrote:
what ethnicity is this girl???

this is important

ArrOh....get out of here!!
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

She's black......why is it important.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject:

NappyFox wrote:
She's black......why is it important.

becuase different cultures mean different set of standards and rules...

take me for ex:

im indian (hindu).... there would be no way in hell that my family or her family for that matter would allow me to date someone for 7 years without some type of commitment.... the most i can push it to would be 3 years but after that you need to make up your mind....
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

Coca James wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
Coca James wrote:
Colby Briant wrote:

=
is

not true.

i agree.... with that statement.... Thats why ive been on this guy for marriage... HE SAID he loves her, wants to be with her etc.... but 7 years is just way too long you need to make up your mind in about 3-4 years and own up and take the plunge....

however, just like you said about being attached and comfortable if thats where he is right now then he should leave this chick alone and find someone else becuase not only is he wasting her time hes wasting his own time....AND IF THATS THE CASE??? THEN THIS GIRL DID HIM A HUGE FAVOR BY BREAKING UP WITH HIM
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject:

Alpha wrote:
Allow yourself the time to ... well, grieve. It's normal and necessary.

Actually later you'll understand that the best couples are two people who are whole themselves... use the time alone to start filling your life with things to fulfil yourself. Work on your body (health, fitness, sports), mind (schooling, self-help books, yes even relationship books), getting your finances in order, etc. As you build these areas you'll find that others are more attracted to you and you'll make a better mate.

hang in there... life will move on.

excellent advise. its good to keep busy. What i found useful when i got dumped was starting to play guitar. Maybe theres an instrument you can pick up.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Allow yourself the time to ... well, grieve. It's normal and necessary.

Actually later you'll understand that the best couples are two people who are whole themselves... use the time alone to start filling your life with things to fulfil yourself. Work on your body (health, fitness, sports), mind (schooling, self-help books, yes even relationship books), getting your finances in order, etc. As you build these areas you'll find that others are more attracted to you and you'll make a better mate.

hang in there... life will move on.

excellent advise. its good to keep busy. What i found useful when i got dumped was starting to play guitar. Maybe theres an instrument you can pick up.

or a sport you can play
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:

I have a girl friend who has been my best friend for 6-7 years. I think it could become more than just friendship, but what happens after if it doesn't work out? I worry that things may change between us. It would just be tough for it to go back to the same way as before the relationship.

Things like this are always tough. Critical decisions to make, just have to go with instincts.
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject:

^^I was with a girl that I was best friends with for a long time. We did take it to a more intimate level for a while and eventually it didn't work out. No hard feelings...anymore. I have to say though that it was a great ride while it lasted. I had so much fun with her. But I never would have known that if I hadn't the balls to take the chance. Sure, I don't speak to her anymore but that doesn't bother me. I still wish the best for her and I know she does for me.

Going back to NappyFox. Go out and get some tail (maybe her sister ). Enjoy a few different flavors.

Also do what Alpha said. Build yourself up. Life is short and you need to enjoy it. A good mate will come along but you will miss all the signals if you are not centered yourself.
Freakout
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject:

NappyFox wrote:
Did she dump you or was it mutual? That makes a huge difference.

Well she dumped me out of nowhere so I guess that means I should just suck it up and move on then huh?[/quote]

If she suddenly dropped you like a rock she probally has her eye on someone else. It's rough but she's probally been screwing the new guy behind your back anyway so when you start feeling crappy just think of how big a lieing hoebag she really is. You gave your heart to the woman and she's screwing around on you so (bleep) her. You deserve better.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: