JonBenet Ramsey's Killer Arrested?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Tonight, on "Nancy Grace", some woman was telling us, that there was a SUITCASE, right outside that little basement window... Furthermore, the bleeping little window was left WIDE OPEN!!... HELLO!!... Am I missing something, or did I misunderstand something??!!

How can there be any conjecture, as to whether there was an intruder, or not??!!... Why did another person say that there was no sign of an intruder??!!... What is going on here??

Something else was brought out, about how this guy, Karr, might have scoped the Ramsey place out... Sorry, I wasn't paying enough attention. I think the guy was at a Ramsey Party, where he actually befriended, and talked to Jon Benet!!

The pieces are starting to fall in the direction of Karr...
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject:

JIFISH wrote:
Southwest Bell Telephone Company?

The phone man always knocks twice...
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject:

ever since ted turner sold CNN all i see on CNN is crap like this..... fine he killed her its over lets move on.... BUT NO you have to sacrifice good quality news with this junk..... Damn you Time Warner....you and FOX news can take a one way trip straight to hell
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Report: Karr's DNA doesn't match; No charges to be filed

STORY
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:

STORY

CNN still reporting this crap...

figures.... now he didnt kill her big surprise there :roll:
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
TACH wrote:

STORY

CNN still reporting this crap...

figures.... now he didnt kill her big surprise there :roll:
Everybody, not just CNN will be reporting this story today... it will be the lead story on this evenings nightly news...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:

You would think, that a confession would count for more, especially, in a case like this... Well, this is another big mess, with DNA evidence involved, where a guilty man may be going free...

The DNA evidence, was a mixed sample, with Jon Benet, and the perps blood mixed...

The only thing, that I needed, was proof of where Karr was, at the time of the crime... I'm very uneasy about this whole thing... I keep thinking of that ransom note, and that "S.B.T.C."... How can you discount this type of evidence??... At the least, it should be grounds for a more "in-depth" investigation. I wouldn't rest, until I found hard evidence, of this guy's whereabouts, on Christmas, of '96.

I keep hearing Johnny Cochran's chiding voice, echoing in my mind... "If the DNA doesn't fit,...you can't convict!..."

Last edited by LakersSpirit on Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

LakersSpirit wrote:
You would think, that a confession would count for more, especially, in a case like this... Well, this is another big mess, with DNA evidence involved, where a guilty man may be going free...

The DNA evidence, was a mixed sample, with Jon Benet, and the perps blood mixed...

There are kooks that confess to a lot of crimes..so a confession still needs to be backed up with evidence. Just like the OJ case...mixed blood can be separated..it doesn't morph into someone else's DNA.

The Colorado DA needs to check out some evidence a little better before he makes a big publicity stunt out of his "work" at solving crimes......does Kobe's case ring a bell??
CGOC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject:

hig wrote:

The Colorado DA needs to check out some evidence a little better before he makes a big publicity stunt out of his "work" at solving crimes......does Kobe's case ring a bell??

Yes! And guess who the Ramsey's attorney was? Good old Colorado boy, Lin Wood. The same sleazeball that also represented Kate Faber in her extortion of Kobe.

He swore when the arrest was first announced, that this now exonerated his innocent clients. Now he's backpedaling and saying that they never wanted to rush to judgement

This guy must have one of those chemistry class showers in his office so he can quickly rinse off after a meeting with one of his stellar clients.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

so it WAS the parents!
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject:

CGOC wrote:
hig wrote:

Yes! And guess who the Ramsey's attorney was? Good old Colorado boy, Lin Wood. The same sleazeball that also represented Kate Faber in her extortion of Kobe.

He swore when the arrest was first announced, that this now exonerated his innocent clients. Now he's backpedaling and saying that they never wanted to rush to judgement

This guy must have one of those chemistry class showers in his office so he can quickly rinse off after a meeting with one of his stellar clients.

So,...do you hold the Ramseys in comtempt?? Do you think the Ramseys are guilty??... I don't get it...

It wasn't the Ramsey's fault, that some morons botched the whole investigations... Actually, I don't think we've heard the last of this... If there are some truly intelligent people out there, they will continue to seek answers.
CGOC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject:

LakersSpirit wrote:
Actually, I don't think we've heard the last of this... If there are some truly intelligent people out there, they will continue to seek answers.

Are you truly intelligent? Look into it.
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

What is truely sad is because of some nutjob..we may never know who killed this precious little girl..she deserves justice..I hope one day she receives it
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

LakerFanAlways wrote:
What is truely sad is because of some nutjob..we may never know who killed this precious little girl..she deserves justice..I hope one day she receives it

And what's even sadder is that the nutjob(s) who have made it so difficult to determine what happened are Boulder cheif of police Tom Koby and Boulder DA Alex Hunter. Karr is just a nutjob who happened along 10 years later to muddy the waters a little bit more.
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject:

LakersSpirit wrote:

The only thing, that I needed, was proof of where Karr was, at the time of the crime... I'm very uneasy about this whole thing... I keep thinking of that ransom note, and that "S.B.T.C."... How can you discount this type of evidence??... At the least, it should be grounds for a more "in-depth" investigation. I wouldn't rest, until I found hard evidence, of this guy's whereabouts, on Christmas, of '96.

I keep hearing Johnny Cochran's chiding voice, echoing in my mind... "If the DNA doesn't fit,...you can't convict!..."

while the DNA evidence is important, the absence of Karr's may just be that he didn't kill her. and his desperation to be linked to JonBenet led to his confession. however, I agree that they need *proof* of his whereabouts. something a little more solid than, "I'm sure he was with us." I realize it was 10 yrs ago...but there's gotta be something.

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject:

prisma8slg wrote:
LakersSpirit wrote:

while the DNA evidence is important, the absence of Karr's may just be that he didn't kill her. and his desperation to be linked to JonBenet led to his confession. however, I agree that they need *proof* of his whereabouts. something a little more solid than, "I'm sure he was with us." I realize it was 10 yrs ago...but there's gotta be something.

No,.. the DA needs prove that he was there, in Colorado... the burden is on them, not John Karr. The reality is,.. once again the DA's Office screwed the pooch on this one. For example... John Karr's blood type did not match the DNA that was found. To my knowledge, if the blood type doesn't match, the DNA can't possibly match. If they have no proof or evidence that shows he was in Co. at the time of the killing and the blood type doesn't match,.. why was this even a story? How much money was wasted on this whole fiasco?
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject:

TACH wrote:

No,.. the DA needs prove that he was there, in Colorado... the burden is on them, not John Karr. The reality is,.. once again the DA's Office screwed the pooch on this one. For example... John Karr's blood type did not match the DNA that was found. To my knowledge, if the blood type doesn't match, the DNA can't possibly match. If they have no proof or evidence that shows he was in Co. at the time of the killing and the blood type doesn't match,.. why was this even a story? How much money was wasted on this whole fiasco?

yes, I'll agree that the burden is on them not Karr -- and the only reason I feel that the DA's office needs to prove he was where his family claims he was, is because of the confession.

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Could you guys help me out [said, like Little Richard]... "...Help me!!... please, help me!!"...

There is a key piece of evidence, that is causing me confusion... Those initials, found on the ransom note.... You know, those letters "S.B.T.C."??... I need to know, if those initials appear, exactly, as they do, on Karr's high school yearbook...

For me, this is key evidence, and I don't know if it's been adequately focused on... I guess I didn't pay close attention... I need to clarify, because, if those initials appear exactly the same, in two different locations... It must be considered critical evidence... It's just too much of a coincidence.... If someone is just making a conjecture, that "S.B.T.C." stands for "shall be the conqueror", then the percentage of probability lessens, but the suspicion should still be entertained.. IMHO...

Well, I guess most people have lost interest in this thread, or they are as lazy, and puzzled, as I am, about clarifying some of the evidence...

After all my admonitions, and proscriptions, about spending an inordinate amount of time, focusing on this case, as opposed to other molestation/rape cases, I still find this case intriguing, simply at the intellectual level. All the twists, and turns, in this case, make it a real challenge, for all us amateur sleuths.

I got so caught up, in saying all the above, that I forgot to give my feelings on this whole sorry case, which was my original intention.. :roll:

The whole situation feels like when someone comes up to you, and rips off an old scab, and it starts spewing blood and puss... Let's see if I can just lay it to rest now... :roll:
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: