Hate Never Ends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alcstarheel
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Hate Never Ends

Quote:
After days of blaming everyone but himself, Wednesday morning the stingray responsible for the tragic death of the beloved tv personality Steve Irwin finally manned-up and apologized for killing Australia's most lovable bloke.

"To be honest I thought he was just another (bleep) tourist trying to ride me. How was I supposed to know that he was the freaking Crocodile Hunter?" the stingray said through his publicist Jo Brooks.

"There was one guy in front of me with a camera and Irwin above me. I know I have eyes on the top of my head but all you humans look the same to us - dumb. That could have been Kobe Bryant for all I know, and trust me, if I had wacked him I wouldn't be apologizing today."

LINK

Seriously...just wow.

ALCS

OTR - One Ball. One Board.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:

It's strange because when I see stuff like this, I don't get the urge to spread it for others to get upset about it. Just let this stuff die. If it weren't for Team USA collapsing and Dirk's comments, this Summer would be nothing but a Kobe bashfest. Oh and I'm not clicking that link.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject:

yea, don't click that link. It only gives them more money due to ads on the site. You're basically paying them to read their crappy articles. And I although I'm sure some of it was hate, it's also just because that's how the world sees Kobe. I mean if they put LeBron James or Shaq, everybody would've been like "Huh?", but since it was Kobe, everyones gonna say, oh yeah, everyone hates him. It's like a pop culture thing. It'll fade soon enough.
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Besides, from the small section you just copied and pasted, it sounds like the writer has a tasteless sense of humor mocking a guy who just died.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Sick joke..
The guy has no class.He shouldnt make fun of a dead person. The Kobe part is not funny at all because it doesnt belong. Seems like he just picked Kobes name out of the air. He could of said OJ or Mark Carr but he picked on Kobe for no reason ....wierd.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

NOT funny.... comedy over a person death and a person this guy doesnt even know.... this article is trash and in really poor taste JUST awfull, pathetic, and waste of internet space. Completely Bush/Cheney like Journalism
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: