lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Big Money wrote:
shnjb wrote:
Big Money wrote:
shnjb wrote:
And in other news, a university student claims to have found that the average IQ of rappers is significantly lower than that of dolphins.
Although no actual calculation was done to prove this, he claims that it is clear just by observing their behavior on VH1 or MTV or whatever the hell music fans watch these days.

You'd be glad to know that some of these rappers have degrees. Puffy graduated from Howard University while David Banner graduated from Mississippi State with a BA in Business Management.

You don't say!
Those are some great schools known for their intellectual distinction indeed.
Certainly those degrees will get you to positions among leaders of the world.

Maybe not, but they are certainly making millions more than you are with your degree.

shnjb, be quiet, u jus got owned, stop talkin out of your ass. If u dont like rap then dont listen too it ,no reason too attack people because u dont like their profesion. And i do like 50 cent, damn good rapper!
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject:

Big Money wrote:
shnjb wrote:
Big Money wrote:
shnjb wrote:
And in other news, a university student claims to have found that the average IQ of rappers is significantly lower than that of dolphins.
Although no actual calculation was done to prove this, he claims that it is clear just by observing their behavior on VH1 or MTV or whatever the hell music fans watch these days.

You'd be glad to know that some of these rappers have degrees. Puffy graduated from Howard University while David Banner graduated from Mississippi State with a BA in Business Management.

You don't say!
Those are some great schools known for their intellectual distinction indeed.
Certainly those degrees will get you to positions among leaders of the world.

Maybe not, but they are certainly making millions more than you are with your degree.

NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
Socks wrote:
I've got beef with both of them too. They both suck.

I don't intend on calling any cease fires.

I'm sick of 50. But I hate Puffy even more. I refuse to sport SeanJean.

more like, my pockets refuse to pay SeanJean prices. 90bucks for a pair of jeans that are a little tight in the thigh, high crouch, with that european fit. I heard diddy was real tight with the cash, but i figured my dude would be loose with the jeans. I guess I was wrong.

Funny how 50 is getting ready for his next album and here comes another Fake Beef. Boy Fif, Fif, Fif. stop with the make believe beef for promo. how about making a solid album from the intro to the outro. and allowing the fans to make a vote by purchase. what happened to that people? is hiphop all gimmicks nowadays or what? Give me a call when yall find out, so i can turn off this country music.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

i honestly didn't know they had one ......
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: