*** Official Lakers vs. Suns Game Thread (Oct. 15) ***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: *** Official Lakers vs. Suns Game Thread (Oct. 15) ***

Rematch of the first round playoff action Suns vs. Lakers except this is only the preseason.

I am predicting we come up fired up to begin the game and win this game to go 3-0 this preseason.

I can't wait to see Sasha , yeah I know it is somewhat funny but this is the first we will get to see Sasha since last season because the very first game wasn't televised and Sasha didn't play the second game.

Get prepared for the improved Sasha to rain those threes against the Suns. Sasha is no longer the young kid being pushed around.

Also we should expect Andrew Bynum to get more minutes since Kwame is day to day. So far Bynum has not been impressive, but with the smaller Suns I think he will rise to the occasion.

And will we see Kobe on the floor just so he can dominate Raja Bell? ....

NO, sorry to disappoint some here @ LG

2 more HOURS AAAH!!!!!

Mods feel free to sticky this...
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject:

so is kwame for sure not playing tonight?

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Stylistic Stylez wrote:
so is kwame for sure not playing tonight?

I am not 100% sure, but most likely he will not play.
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Dammit, dont open this thread, youre just going to depress me even further since i dont get KCAL. Dammit, someone call me on my cel and tell me what happens. I get free long distance. Im serious. Unless someone has a radio feed to KCAL, give me your damn number!!!!
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Some of us don't get KCAL and haven't had the chance to actually see any of the games yet.

Will be listening to radio feed, please be kind and do your best to give impressions of various players...
mjfor40
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:

easy dude its just a preseason game. who cares if u miss it
KO8E 24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject:

THROW RAW JAW BELL DOWN, MO!
PassiontoWin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:

I hope Farmar gets big minutes tonight...I want to see how he does against Nash/Barbosa/Banks...
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:

mjfor40 wrote:

man us real fans have been deprived of laker ball since we lost to the suns. preaseason, regular season, playoffs....its still laker ball. we love it

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject:

mjfor40 wrote:

Youre kidding right?
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
Some of us don't get KCAL and haven't had the chance to actually see any of the games yet.

Will be listening to radio feed, please be kind and do your best to give impressions of various players...

What feed? Do you have a feed? Please link.
mjfor40
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject:

oh im watching it. i live in socal, and get kcal9. but dont get your panties all in a bunch if you miss one preseason game.....not that much will happen and its not worth calling some random guy's cell phone for updates.

im a diehard fan, but some of u kids need to relax
I'm The Dan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject:

taken from LG's irc channel:

Radio: XTRA 570 or http://thegamelive.com or http://www.warpradio.com/popTuner.asp?id=13768 or www.kkjil1400.com
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

mjfor40 wrote:
oh im watching it. i live in socal, and get kcal9. but dont get your panties all in a bunch if you miss one preseason game.....not that much will happen and its not worth calling some random guy's cell phone for updates.

Dude, its been over 5 months. A junkie cant go a day without his fix, let alone 5 months
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:

mjfor40 wrote:

Not really. A diehard fan values every game. He doesn't mock others who show immense enthusiasm for the game, either.

^^ Farmar

Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject:

eniq 0x00 wrote:
mjfor40 wrote:

Not really. A diehard fan values every game. He doesn't mock others who show immense enthusiasm for the game, either.

God bless your soul. Do you have a dollar?
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject:

mjfor40 wrote:

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Wait....
You're serious
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject:

galtarafalcon824 wrote:
mjfor40 wrote:

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Wait....
You're serious

Yeah, its so easy for him to say it, he has KCAL.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject:

gentrinity15 wrote:
Dammit, dont open this thread, youre just going to depress me even further since i dont get KCAL. Dammit, someone call me on my cel and tell me what happens. I get free long distance. Im serious. Unless someone has a radio feed to KCAL, give me your damn number!!!!

Sorry dude, I guess I am freaking lucky that I get KCAL. You could always go the am570.com and listen to the play by play broadcast directly for free.
Joseph Ferano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
gentrinity15 wrote:

Sorry dude, I guess I am freaking lucky that I get KCAL. You could always go the am570.com and listen to the play by play broadcast directly for free.

Yeah thanks, somebody posted the link above. This will help cure my itch.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
15th October, 2006 - 11:31 am
East Valley Tribune - Raja Bell is asked about it every day. In fact, it’s a good day when he’s only asked once. Raja Bell and Kobe Bryant. The playoffs. The war of words. The clothesline. The suspension.

“It’s unbelievable. I literally get asked constantly,” Bell said. “I’ll meet people, we’ll start talking basketball and it takes about 10 seconds for it to come up.

“It’s beyond old. It’s really old. I’m starting to let people know it’s not a topic I want to revisit.”

Bell and Bryant meet up for the first time since the Suns won an epic, seven-game playoff series with the Lakers — with Bell’s takedown the signature snapshot — tonight in Las Vegas. Both players will be in the lineup, but the game will be more about sharpening skills than renewing a rivalry. And Bell, for one, hopes it’s a dead issue.

“I’m moving past it,” he said. “I don’t want something like that to define my career. If I look back at that as a bright spot, even though we won, I’ll be disappointed. I want to help my team win a championship, not be the reason they don’t. I was fortunate my guys went out and won without me.”

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/42714/20061015/bell_tired_of_talking_about_lakers_series/

Kobe's playing tonight? I thought he isn't gonna play. I was watching K-CAL's report on the Lakers and the bottom of the screen it said "Kobe will not play on sunday".
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject:

so no kwame or kobe?

rough stuff.

i wanna see:

farmar
evans
cookie
odom
bynum
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
15th October, 2006 - 11:31 am
East Valley Tribune - Raja Bell is asked about it every day. In fact, it’s a good day when he’s only asked once. Raja Bell and Kobe Bryant. The playoffs. The war of words. The clothesline. The suspension.

“It’s unbelievable. I literally get asked constantly,” Bell said. “I’ll meet people, we’ll start talking basketball and it takes about 10 seconds for it to come up.

“It’s beyond old. It’s really old. I’m starting to let people know it’s not a topic I want to revisit.”

Bell and Bryant meet up for the first time since the Suns won an epic, seven-game playoff series with the Lakers — with Bell’s takedown the signature snapshot — tonight in Las Vegas. Both players will be in the lineup, but the game will be more about sharpening skills than renewing a rivalry. And Bell, for one, hopes it’s a dead issue.

“I’m moving past it,” he said. “I don’t want something like that to define my career. If I look back at that as a bright spot, even though we won, I’ll be disappointed. I want to help my team win a championship, not be the reason they don’t. I was fortunate my guys went out and won without me.”

Too late, jackass. Does your sorry, no-name ass really think you'll ever do anything in this league that will make people forget you clotheslined Kobe? What an idiot.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
KingKobe8thWonder
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:

Too late, jackass. Does your sorry, no-name ass really think you'll ever do anything in this league that will make people forget you clotheslined Kobe? What an idiot.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Nothing he does in his career including winning a championship with the suns will earase the fact that he clotheslined Kobe. It will be a bitter reminder that the most attention he will ever get will be for that and not how mediocre of a basketball player he is!
Rick12322
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:

james worthy thinks the clippers are going to be our toughest rivals in the Pacific div. this year. In a KCAL poll, they asked who the viewers thought would be toughest between Sacramento, Phoenix and the Clippers. so far Phoenix has 89% of the votes.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21
Jump to: