Please Delete This Post Anniversary Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1884, 1885, 1886 ... 1905, 1906, 1907  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 3425

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject:

I regret nothing. Even if it happens in PDTP.
_________________
.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29145
Location: At encina1's house

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject:

that deserves a round on 24.


_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9394
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject:

Tuna for lunch, which is a bit confusing when you have a cat named Tuna.

(Palindrome post)
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34400
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:

It happens. Growing up, I had a can named Sushi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6576

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject:

Had a gf named Sushi. Certain nights were more interesting than others.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29145
Location: At encina1's house

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Tuna for lunch, which is a bit confusing when you have a cat named Tuna.

(Palindrome post)


Tuna in a can? Let the poor thing out!
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6576

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Shaber wrote:
I regret nothing. Even if it happens in PDTP.


Lady and gentlemen, this is the very definition of thuglife. Take notes.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29145
Location: At encina1's house

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
Shaber wrote:
I regret nothing. Even if it happens in PDTP.


Lady and gentlemen, this is the very definition of thuglife. Take notes.


Do thugs take notes?
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 3425

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject:

20,000 wrote:
IPK wrote:
Shaber wrote:
I regret nothing. Even if it happens in PDTP.


Lady and gentlemen, this is the very definition of thuglife. Take notes.


Do thugs take notes?


No, we can't write. We can count a little. Money, mostly.
_________________
.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6576

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject:

There is a supa-thug in our midst... or mist. Irregardless, take more notes and remove the word irregardless from your vocab.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82858
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Does it make me a bad person to think that if the Thai cave rescue was so hard, one, maybe two of those kids would have croaked? And what’s with the Seal dying in a dive a starving untrained child can make? Too soon?
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82858
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject:

In all seriousness, I can only hope I’d be as brave as that dude. He deserves a
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Posts: 3858
Location: So what's the uh...topic of discussion?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Does it make me a bad person to think that if the Thai cave rescue was so hard, one, maybe two of those kids would have croaked? And what’s with the Seal dying in a dive a starving untrained child can make? Too soon?


he was 2 years past retirement
_________________
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29145
Location: At encina1's house

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Does it make me a bad person to think that if the Thai cave rescue was so hard, one, maybe two of those kids would have croaked? And what’s with the Seal dying in a dive a starving untrained child can make? Too soon?


he was 2 years past retirement


I thought he was set to retire tomorrow?
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9394
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject:

I just had PB&J on a hot dog bun for lunch. Think it's about time to do some grocery shopping.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34400
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
I just had PB&J on a hot dog bun for lunch. Think it's about time to do some grocery shopping.


You had the PB

You had the J

You had bread. Not in the traditional form for this sandwich, but bread nonetheless.

You're good to go for at least another couple days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9394
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
I just had PB&J on a hot dog bun for lunch. Think it's about time to do some grocery shopping.


You had the PB

You had the J

You had bread. Not in the traditional form for this sandwich, but bread nonetheless.

You're good to go for at least another couple days.

I suppose it's better than what they give you in prison. Not that I would know.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6576

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
I just had PB&J on a hot dog bun for lunch. Think it's about time to do some grocery shopping.


You had the PB

You had the J

You had bread. Not in the traditional form for this sandwich, but bread nonetheless.

You're good to go for at least another couple days.

I suppose it's better than what they give you in prison. Not that I would know.


the Pup has been PDTPing from inside the walls this whole time? Hot damn. Somebody needs to print up a couple of FREE HECTOR t-shirts or maybe just gather some old tees and use crayons and sharpies.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34400
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Last thing I need on the inside is people wearing Free Hector t-shirts.

That means something completely different on this side of the bars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 14388

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Last thing I need on the inside is people wearing Free Hector t-shirts.

That means something completely different on this side of the bars.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Posts: 3858
Location: So what's the uh...topic of discussion?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:14 am    Post subject:

20,000 wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Does it make me a bad person to think that if the Thai cave rescue was so hard, one, maybe two of those kids would have croaked? And what’s with the Seal dying in a dive a starving untrained child can make? Too soon?


he was 2 years past retirement


I thought he was set to retire tomorrow?


i wanted to make that joke but i saw that he really was retired
_________________
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29145
Location: At encina1's house

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Last thing I need on the inside is people wearing Free Hector t-shirts.

That means something completely different on this side of the bars.


Hence why you consistently wear "Sweet Buns Hector" booty shorts every day in there
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dumhead
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 2994
Location: Low Post Rate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Every few months or so I think... "Hmm... Wheat thins... they're not bad."

So I buy them and am disappointed.
_________________
"We got a new universe coming and he's going to control all our universes. We're going to put our universes together" - Metta World Peace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6576

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Seems you and disappointment have a complicated relationship.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34400
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Dumhead wrote:
Every few months or so I think... "Hmm... Wheat thins... they're not bad."

So I buy them and am disappointed.


They're a vehicle for other things. Slap some goat cheese and apricot preserves on that thang and it's all good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1884, 1885, 1886 ... 1905, 1906, 1907  Next
Page 1885 of 1907
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB