Please Delete This Post Anniversary Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1930, 1931, 1932 ... 1940, 1941, 1942  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6674

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:55 pm    Post subject:

20,000 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how Olive Garden is a thing still?


With everything that has been on your plate over the last decade, you decided to pick that one off the pile?
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

Why limit ourselves to the last decade?
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34872
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Why limit ourselves to the last decade?


HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH GOMER PYLE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29449
Location: Likely nowhere near you

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject:

Not much debauchery happened last weekend, but if debauchery doesn't happen next week on vacation then I am vacationing wrong.
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29449
Location: Likely nowhere near you

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
20,000 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how Olive Garden is a thing still?


With everything that has been on your plate over the last decade, you decided to pick that one off the pile?


OK.

In-and-Out Burger sucks.
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 14771

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject:

20,000 wrote:
IPK wrote:
20,000 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how Olive Garden is a thing still?


With everything that has been on your plate over the last decade, you decided to pick that one off the pile?


OK.

In-and-Out Burger sucks.

Only if you are a cow.
Or a potato.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 20296
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Never had Popeyes before. Is it safe to say it's somewhere between Chic-fil-a and KFC?

Also how do you guys feel about wingstop?
_________________
Turn your losses into lessons. - Mike "The Situation"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 84581
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
20,000 wrote:
IPK wrote:
20,000 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how Olive Garden is a thing still?


With everything that has been on your plate over the last decade, you decided to pick that one off the pile?


OK.

In-and-Out Burger sucks.

Only if you are a cow.
Or a potato.


Or outside the cult.
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 3606
Location: The other side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 am    Post subject:

Quote:
A few days ago I saw notices about teacher’s positions. Perhaps I can pretend to a (assistant) lecturer.


A perfect start to an application.
_________________
.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 am    Post subject:

Speaking of chic-fil-a, I don't get it. It's not good.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29449
Location: Likely nowhere near you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Speaking of Friends, I don't get it. It was never funny.
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 14771

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Speaking of PDTP, I don't get it.

weirdos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 3606
Location: The other side

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:10 am    Post subject:

I will not even speak about it.

You would not get it anyway.
_________________
.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6674

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject:

Speaking of unwanted guest at the door, knock it off.

Oh yea.. eff popeyes as a staff, company, and as a mfing crew.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
Speaking of unwanted guest at the door, knock it off.

Oh yea.. eff popeyes as a staff, company, and as a mfing crew.


Yeah, but one of the greatest cartoons ever.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
20,000
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 29449
Location: Likely nowhere near you

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject:

Debauchery week begins. Keep this place tidy while I'm away.
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject:

20,000 wrote:
Debauchery week begins. Keep this place tidy while I'm away.


Clips on youporn or it didn't happen.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject:

Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34872
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.


Oh sure, pick an easy one. Seth is pretty useless without stop motion photography.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6674

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
IPK wrote:
Speaking of unwanted guest at the door, knock it off.

Oh yea.. eff popeyes as a staff, company, and as a mfing crew.


Yeah, but one of the greatest cartoons ever.


That's not inaccurate.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6674

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
20,000 wrote:
Debauchery week begins. Keep this place tidy while I'm away.


Clips on youporn or it didn't happen.


Again, that's not inaccurate.
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 6674

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.


Oh sure, pick an easy one. Seth is pretty useless without stop motion photography.


Looked for accuracy in this exchange; failed miserably. Is this what it's like to be cina in NOLA?
_________________
Our tribute to Phil, the man behind LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 9755
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.


Oh sure, pick an easy one. Seth is pretty useless without stop motion photography.


Looked for accuracy in this exchange; failed miserably. Is this what it's like to be cina in NOLA?

Accuracy is a state of mind, not an absolute.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 34872
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
IPK wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.


Oh sure, pick an easy one. Seth is pretty useless without stop motion photography.


Looked for accuracy in this exchange; failed miserably. Is this what it's like to be cina in NOLA?

Accuracy is a state of mind, not an absolute.


In other words, do not use the toilet at EB's place while only wearing socks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 14771

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
IPK wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Trying to decide who I want to challenge to get into the octagon with me. Maybe Seth Green.

Of course no fighting. Just some sharp witted conversation.


Oh sure, pick an easy one. Seth is pretty useless without stop motion photography.


Looked for accuracy in this exchange; failed miserably. Is this what it's like to be cina in NOLA?

Accuracy is a state of mind, not an absolute.


In other words, do not use the toilet at EB's place while only wearing socks.
You'll get stickers in your toes walking through the back yard en route.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1930, 1931, 1932 ... 1940, 1941, 1942  Next
Page 1931 of 1942
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB