JAZZ -at- LAKERS - 11/30 - Thoughts and :-)) ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:
I think that's ALL we're lacking at the moment. Give this team experience and they're ready. Hell, last year's tough loss to the Suns may have been enough, but doubtful.

Don't revail what we really think

The next meeting: 52 points 19-26 shooting.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject:

It feels really good to smash the Jazz up the way they did. After losing to them in Utah barely. The Lakers showed that it is a landslide on how much better we really are. Kobe Bryant is gonna be Kobe Bryant. 52 points and he is not even close to 100% yet. I mean I shouldn't say not even close . But you get the point he is not 100%. The way he was playing he definelty looks like he is getting back to his old self. Once he does get to that stature again it is ohh ohh for the NBA.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
I think it's safe to say for now the Lakers are a top 5 offensive team in the NBA. Their point per shot number is very impressive. I think it's #1 in the league. Very impressive offensively - despite a number of games where they haven't executed well on
5th in points / 5th in assists / 5th in FG%
A more accurate assessment of the team - both offensively and defensively will be attained by mid-January after they have had a series of games on the road.

What's good about the Lakers this season is that they are much deeper than last season with players on the bench that can help in certain situations such as Turiaff, Sasha, Jordan, Vlad, Evans, Cook, etc.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: