Would you make this trade?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Would you make this trade?

I think all season long, despite having some new pieces, our offense has been pretty good, but the defense is atrocious at times. Anyone think we have all the pieces in place or do we need to upgrade by bringing in a defender? I know Artest has a lot of baggage, but then again, if not for that, how many defensive stopper who can also score 20 a game become available?
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject:

Heck, what happened to my poll? The trade I have in mind is Luke and filler for Artest.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject:

DocK36 wrote:
Heck, what happened to my poll? The trade I have in mind is Luke and filler for Artest.
IF Sactown trades him, it won't be to us. he'll be shipped east. They aren't going to do us any favors. :roll:
Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject:

our beloved Lakers are doomed for the playoffs... cause ALL Offense ALL the time, won't work in the second season... we better start looking at next season right away... and what personnal changes over the summer that might work for us.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject:

Sonicc64 wrote:
our beloved Lakers are doomed for the playoffs... cause ALL Offense ALL the time, won't work in the second season... we better start looking at next season right away... and what personnal changes over the summer that might work for us.
Yeah, we're 5th in the west with two of our starters out and half the season to go. It's hopeless. We should just tank the rest of the season and hope that's enough to draft Oden. :roll:
ValisJason
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject:

Im amazed how people keep forgetting that our defense was pretty decent at times before Odom went down. Not great. But above average. You cant judge this team's defensive prowess based on a lineup with Cook and Radmanovich getting significant starter type minutes. The Lakers are going to show improved defense over the next few weeks ... I promise.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: