Pau Gasol - PRICE HAS DROPPED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject:

HBA wrote:

Look at it in terms of a value perspective.

Has anyone else not realized that this deal literally is

Bynum for Gasol...

Just because you want to look at it in terms of a value perspective, you don't make the dumbest trade ever and I explain you why.

With Gasol we would be a 60 wins team in the Regular Season for the next 3 years , but not a lock to win it all ( not enough defense and playmaking to be a sure winner).

Now , imagine a team in the West which can have a frontline of Bynum and Oden, plus good young guys ( Gay, Warrick, Mike Miller) and caproom to sign Wade/Lebron and/ or other great FAs in the next 3 years.

Now ask yourself a simple question .

Do you want a league ruled by the Grizzlies, just to contend a year earlier ( and for no more than a couple of years) ?

Last edited by Luke on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamar2Kobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Right now we are desperately missing a consistent 2nd option. I think Lamar would be a perfect 3rd option where he can concentrate on being a all around player. It seems like when Kobe is struggling ,we don't have anyone we can go to. We try and go to Bynum ,but his post up game is just not ready to go to on consecutive possessions.
PopcornMachine
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't trade Andrew Bynum for anyone.

It is quite obvious to me that he is going to be a dominant player in this league.

I might be wrong about that, but I think I've got the odds in my favor. Haven't been so excited about a young player since Magic joined the team.

And Kobe's span this league will probably be longer than most here think.

You don't trade away the future for a gamble on the present.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject:

PopcornMachine wrote:

It is quite obvious to me that he is going to be a dominant player in this league.

I might be wrong about that, but I think I've got the odds in my favor. Haven't been so excited about a young player since Magic joined the team.

Your mathematical prowess and statistical abilities are excellent.

Having said that, sometimes your comments leave me baffled.

1) You havent been this excited about a young player since Magic??

How about Kobe?!?!?!?

2) And secondly, You dont trade away the future for the present???

What makes you think anyone has a future. All we HAVE IS THE PRESENT. Maybe tomorrow the lakers mean nothing to you because someone in your family comes down with a terminal illness.

Or maybe Bynum screws his knee and needs microfracture surgery.

No one knows anything about the future and you want to plan for 3-4 years from now.

3) And to top it off, YOU AREN'T TRADING THE FUTURE FOR HTE PRESENT.

GAsol is all of 26 years old. Kobe is 28 and Lamar is 26. What part of that trio makes you think we are old???

And on top of that, if we retain Kwame for defense and rebounding, he's only 24 too.

To me, a championship lineup looks like this:

Kwame
Gasol
Odom
Kobe
Smush

OR agianst small teams

Gasol
Odom
Walton
Kobe
Smush

Depending on the matchup.

our bench would still be as deep as ever AND we still have an MLE signing this summer IF we desire.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Bynum just had his 8th double-double in the last 4-5 weeks (18 games). Since starting again, he has averaged 11/9/2 basically. Anytime he is given 30-35 mpg his average is around 13/11/3.

This is a 19 year old. Not a NBA savy pro. Centers who are producing like Drew in a contract year get rewarded with 70 million in the offseason. That shows you where Drew is already. He is already a starting caliber Center in a league that has about 10 (Not including PF's who start at C).

Dr. Buss said it to Haley. Andrew Bynum is considered by them on par with Lebron James and Dwight Howard to their respective teams.

While that may seem like an exageration, the more one watches Drew .. the more they are convinced that he'll be a very good Center in the NBA.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

More importantly since Kobe has shown that without Shaq he has struggled to make the playoffs and then get out of the 1st round ... building just around Kobe is foolish.

SG's just don't impact the game like 2-way bigs do.

Kobe's a great individual player. However If I had to choose between worrying about building a team for him now or developing my prodigy who is on pace to become a 2-way big ... It is not even hard for me which one I choose.

And unlike most .. I was saying the same thing a year ago when Artest trade talks were dominant. That was before Drew even broke out and showed that he could help right away. Now that it's become even more obvious that he can, it is absolutelty foolish to even think about trading Drew.

Ofcourse with the Kobe only crowd ... nothing but giving Kobe help now matters. Always has .. dating back to Artest last season.
Luke
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

More importantly since Kobe has shown that without Shaq he has struggled to make the playoffs and then get out of the 1st round ... building just around Kobe is foolish.

SG's just don't impact the game like 2-way bigs do.

Kobe's a great individual player. However If I had to choose between worrying about building a team for him now or developing my prodigy who is on pace to become a 2-way big ... It is not even hard for me which one I choose.

And unlike most .. I was saying the same thing a year ago when Artest trade talks were dominant. That was before Drew even broke out and showed that he could help right away. Now that it's become even more obvious that he can, it is absolutelty foolish to even think about trading Drew.

Ofcourse with the Kobe only crowd ... nothing but giving Kobe help now matters. Always has .. dating back to Artest last season.

It's not foolish to build around Kobe .

It's foolish to build around Kobe Lamar and Gasol, because both Lamar and Gasol are nice player but they are soft, they don't intimidate anyone , they aren't good enough to be a defensive force inside.

Give me Pippen and Rodman and some smart shooters ( Harper, Kerr) and I'll give you a contender built around Kobe.

Now , Bynum can protect the paint, even if the best for him has yet to come; so he will be the most important piece with Kobe to build a champion.
PopcornMachine
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject:

HBA wrote:

What makes you think anyone has a future. All we HAVE IS THE PRESENT. Maybe tomorrow the lakers mean nothing to you because someone in your family comes down with a terminal illness.

No one knows anything about the future and you want to plan for 3-4 years from now.

What if Elvis lands from his UFO and kidnaps Gasol after we trade for him?

I confuse you?
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject:

PopcornMachine wrote:
HBA wrote:

I confuse you?

Should I give up on my Vanguard IRA and spend all my money now?
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Shaq won a ring in 2 years. He's been to the Finals 2 times without Kobe and consistently been on a contender in his career.

Can you say that about any elite SG? Elite bigs like Shaq, Duncan etc once they reach their elite status are on teams that become perenial contenders. That is why you absolutely in no shape and form put all your chips on an elite SG.

It isn't foolish to build around Kobe, but it is foolish to trade the player on the roster who has the most ability to change the way this team operates just to give the elite SG more help.

You don't trade bigs like Drew at 19. It is beyond foolish. If that means that you're not building around Kobe enough .. so be it.

Quote:
Give me Pippen and Rodman and some smart shooters ( Harper, Kerr) and I'll give you a contender built around Kobe

And it takes a long time to get all those pieces together. Also what era did they win in? Was it against the zone?

Like the Lakers are showing right now, you can build a contender around Kobe. However it is a far slower process than if it were a dominant 2-way big. That is my point.

Hell, Jordan-Lebron-TMac-Carter etc all have struggled to win as franchise players for a good portion of their careers.

All I'm saying is that it would be far more foolish to trade a young potentially 2-way bigman just to get an elite SG more help.

History (especially Laker history) is that you need a Center. Atleast a very good one.

That isn't Gasol.

It could be Bynum.
golakersgo121
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject:

PopcornMachine wrote:

HBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

Shaq won a ring in 2 years. He's been to the Finals 2 times without Kobe and consistently been on a contender in his career.

Can you say that about any elite SG? Elite bigs like Shaq, Duncan etc once they reach their elite status are on teams that become perenial contenders. That is why you absolutely in no shape and form put all your chips on an elite SG.

It isn't foolish to build around Kobe, but it is foolish to trade the player on the roster who has the most ability to change the way this team operates just to give the elite SG more help.

You don't trade bigs like Drew at 19. It is beyond foolish. If that means that you're not building around Kobe enough .. so be it.

Quote:
Give me Pippen and Rodman and some smart shooters ( Harper, Kerr) and I'll give you a contender built around Kobe

And it takes a long time to get all those pieces together. Also what era did they win in? Was it against the zone?

Like the Lakers are showing right now, you can build a contender around Kobe. However it is a far slower process than if it were a dominant 2-way big. That is my point.

Hell, Jordan-Lebron-TMac-Carter etc all have struggled to win as franchise players for a good portion of their careers.

All I'm saying is that it would be far more foolish to trade a young potentially 2-way bigman just to get an elite SG more help.

History (especially Laker history) is that you need a Center. Atleast a very good one.

That isn't Gasol.

It could be Bynum.

Im sorry, but you don't respect Kobe enough. Plain and simple.

You think a team built around Bynum and no Kobe would contend, EVEN IF Bynum was a superstar. NO sir.

And to clarify my stance some.

Lets say we fielded this team:

Kwame
Gasol
Odom
Kobe
Smush

And you fielded a team of

Bynum as a star
PF
SF
DWade
PG

Kobe's team would win. YOU KNOW WHY???

BEcause Kobe is just that good. Yeah, thats right.

GAsol and ODom can outproduce Bynum the superstar.

While Kobe outplays a GREAT Swingman like WAde.

So, I just showed you that EVEN A GREAT BIG MAN with a GREAT SG and decent players surrounding them STILL wouldnt beat a team built around Kobe that had Gasol, Odom and Kwame on it!

If you dont agree, then you dont respect just how great Kobe Bryant is!
rebirth
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Bynum just had his 8th double-double in the last 4-5 weeks (18 games). Since starting again, he has averaged 11/9/2 basically. Anytime he is given 30-35 mpg his average is around 13/11/3.

This is a 19 year old. Not a NBA savy pro. Centers who are producing like Drew in a contract year get rewarded with 70 million in the offseason. That shows you where Drew is already. He is already a starting caliber Center in a league that has about 10 (Not including PF's who start at C).

Dr. Buss said it to Haley. Andrew Bynum is considered by them on par with Lebron James and Dwight Howard to their respective teams.
While that may seem like an exageration, the more one watches Drew .. the more they are convinced that he'll be a very good Center in the NBA.

this says it all. talking about trading drew is a mute point.. furthermore the Most i would ever consider giving to get gasol is kwame and fillers.. no odom no bynum. Bynum id going to be a beast if he continues on this pace.. personally i cant wait to see bynum and howard battle it out for years to come..
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Im sorry, but you don't respect Kobe enough. Plain and simple.

If by respect you mean worship the ground he walks on .. yes I do not do that. Guilty as charged.

Lakers #1 for me.

Quote:
You think a team built around Bynum and no Kobe would contend, EVEN IF Bynum was a superstar. NO sir

Where did I say that?

I said or implied that a dominant 2-way bigman is more easier to build around or has more impact. Bynum may get there and shows lots of signs of that. Trading that is foolish.

Look at Shaq, Duncan and other Centers or bigs who have been 20/10 guys. If you look at the NBA's history guys like that have more consistent team success than even Jordan. Jordan had his time but that was late in his career .. the other half of his career was much like T-Mac/Lebron/Carter/Kobe (post-Shaq)

Great numbers. Great plays. Great games. No rings, no serious contendership.

I think Kobe isn't Jordan and will never have the same impact. The league is called differently for Kobe than it was Jordan. The rules are different (zone D's, defense in general is not allowed as physical).

You need a bigman these days. I don't think even Jordan would win in this era as much as he did back then .. if he were in Kobe's situation. Kobe just won't be treated like his "airness" and this absolutely changes the way a game is headed. A defensive foul against Jordan isn't neccesarily a foul against Kobe.

Most importantly what Kobe needs on this team is D. Rebounds, Swats etc. Bynum brings more of that and has more upside in that regard than Gasol.

So no .. Just don't see this trade as a good one at all.
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

That isn't Gasol.

It could be Bynum.

While I completely agree with you regarding the trade in question (no way you trade Andrew for Gasol), I think the rest of your argument is incredibly flawed.

Shaq in the 90's? One of the top 10 guards in the league in Penny, with a not-too-shabby point guard to boot. Shaq in the late 90s/early 00s? Best SG in the league. Shaq today? One of the top 5 SGs in the league.

Yes, Shaq has always been on a contender, but he has not carried his team all by himself. Honestly, do you see the Lakers winning their 3 titles without Kobe? Do you see the Heat winning last year without Wade?

Kobe, on the other hand, lost quite a bit when Shaq left. Keep in mind that Shaq was not the only Laker to leave after that season. The Lakers lost Shaq, Fisher, Payton, and Malone. In essence, they lost their entire starting rotation other than Kobe and (lol) Devean George. Couple that with the injuries of that season, the coaching change mid way, and how young the team was, and it isn't surprising that they missed te playoffs.

Last year, the Lakers still had an incredibly young team, and they were learning a new offense to most of them. On paper, they weren't a playoff team. They overachieved. The Heat on paper? Shaq (in conversation for GOAT in his position), Wade (All Star), Mourning (former all star), Walker (former all star), Posey, Williams, etc.

It simply isn't a fair comparison. As such, your argument is flawed.

Jordan was a centerpiece of a dynasty without a dominant big man. Of course, he also has one of the 50 greatest ever in Scotty Pippen.

Duncan? For one of his titles, he had Robinson (nuff said). Then he had Parker (All Star) and Ginobili (Olympic Gold Medalist). Duncan was easily the best player, but he didn't do it all by himself.

Anyways, I'm just rambling at this point.

Dominant bigmen are definitely rarer. Especially in this era, which seems to be gravitating towards the perimeter game. However, if you're going to build a franchise, doing it around a supremely gifted and supremely driven person like Kobe is as good as anyone.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject:

I think Andrew went from being a big project to a young player that you believe will do nothing but improve. I actually feel comfortable with a future BEYOND the Kobe years with just Andrew. As for the present, while it is out of the question to deal Andrew, I don't think Farmar is untouchable. If they can swing a Kwame/Farmar/pick deal for Gasol, I'm all ears. A frontcourt of Odom/Gasol/Andrew is sweet to say the least, and you can have each forward slide down for depth.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject:

And you thought trading Bynum for Gasol was stupid...

Quote:
Green And Jefferson Enough Value For Gasol?
6th February, 2007 - 9:06 am
Commercial Appeal -
Reports out of Boston indicate that the Celtics are willing to relinquish Gerald Green, Al Jefferson and cap fodder in exchange for Pau Gasol.

That would be absolutely bad for Boston. I know they are struggling, but Green is going to be really good. Jefferson + 1st rounder + fillers, sure.
datniggbstyle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject:

Id throw the Kitchen Sink at Memphis to get them to bite on a deal for Gasol. Especially if it comes without giving up Bynum, Odom or Kobe. You are talking about a run of dominance that could stretch 7 Years.

Lakers would have to give Memphis a deal that would free up cap space, add picks and young potential. As well as a deal that takes a bad contract or 2 away from the grizz.

Lakers Trade Kwame Brown, Jordan Farmar, Brian Cook, Chris Mihm and 1st Round Pick to Memphis Grizzlies for Pau Gasol and Brian Cardinal.

Roster

Andrew Bynum/Ronny Turiaf
Pau Gasol/Vladamir Radmanovic
Lamar Odom/Luke Walton
Kobe Bryant/Maurice Evans
Smush Parker/Sasha Vujacic

We would be a point guard away. Grizz would have cap room to target free agents in 2008 such as Vince Carter, Antawn Jamison and some quality restricted free agents

Roster

Gred Oden/Stromile Swift
Antawn Jamison/Brian Cook
Rudy Gay
Mike Miller
Jordan Farmar
Lamar2Kobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
And you thought trading Bynum for Gasol was stupid...

Quote:
Green And Jefferson Enough Value For Gasol?
6th February, 2007 - 9:06 am
Commercial Appeal -
Reports out of Boston indicate that the Celtics are willing to relinquish Gerald Green, Al Jefferson and cap fodder in exchange for Pau Gasol.

That would be absolutely bad for Boston. I know they are struggling, but Green is going to be really good. Jefferson + 1st rounder + fillers, sure.

I completely disagree. If you can pair Gasol with Paul Pierce next season there winning 48 to 50 games ,and will be a top 4 seed. The Celtics need to stop with all the kids ,and try and trade some of them for proven players. Green will be really good ,but id rather have a Gasol/Pierce combination over a unproven Green/Pierce Combo. Plus the game is supposed to be played inside out.

Gasol/Pierce would dominate the East.
The_Coach
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject:

Here's a wildass trade idea. I just read where the Knicks believe they need an inside DEFENSIVE presence to compliment Curry plus a big who can score without a post up game.

So how about a three way with us New York, and Memphis ...

We trade

Kwame Brown
Vladimir Radmanovic
Chris Mihm
Aaron McKie
Brian Cook
Jordan Farmar

Incoming
Steve Francis
Pau Gasol

New York Trade Breakdown

Outgoing
Steve Francis
Channing Frye

Incoming
Kwame Brown
Vladimir Radmanovic
Aaron McKie
Brian Cook

Memphis Trade Breakdown

Outgoing
Pau Gasol

Incoming
Chris Mihm
Jordan Farmar
Channing Frye
and Lakers' 1st rounder

We would enter cap space hell for a number of years and we'd lose our depth but that eight man rotation competes with ANYONE ...

our lineup
Francis/Smush
Kobe/Evans/Sasha
Bynum/Turiaf with Gasol in a pinch
Odom/Turiaf
Walton/Evans

Plus Memphis gets a young big and point plus even more cap space for next year and another first rounder.

New York gets a damn good low post defender and two outside scoring bigs.

Like I said ... wildass idea
Luke
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

That isn't Gasol.

It could be Bynum.

First : you haven't probably paid attention to what I have written about Bynum and Gasol : I would never , ever , do that trade : no reason to disagree with me on this point just to show I'm wrong about Kobe :

Bynum for Gasol is one thing where we agree it should never be done.

Building a winner around Kobe is where we disagree.

First of all, we disagree about Snaq.

You are not fair comparing Kobe and Snaq , and while I know that big men are rare breed, I think that superstars guards like Kobe are rare too.

You have to look at all Snaq career to see why it's not so easy to build a champion around him without a superstar guard .

He went to the Finals with Penny, Kobe and Wade , 3 guys who are top 5, arguably top 3 , or the best guard in the league ( I'm speaking about Kobe), and he won only with Kobe and wade, even if only with Kobe he won fair and square, and you know what I mean...

When he didn't have Kobe as his most important partner, he failed, and many times he failed badly.

You say that Kobe without Snaq has failed to reach the playoffs one season and has lost in the first round the next, but you are not being fair, if you want to compare the two as building blocks for a champion : Kobe was playing for a rebuilding team full of scrubs or for an injury-plagued team with no direction these two years.

Snaq, on the other end, has always played for a contender in Orlando ( except for his rookie year), with Penny and Horace Grant; here , he played with Eddie and Van Exel , who were All Stars, and Horry and Fish, and Fox...

Even with great players around him Snaq couldn't get it done until Kobe blossomed into a superstar.

Why Snaq didn't win with Penny and Horace ?

Why he didn't win with Van Exel, Eddie, Horry, Fox and Fish ?

My answer : because he is simply overrated as a man who can win it all simply with his dominance, like we have been brainwashed to believe.

Bottom line, it's very difficult to build a winner; around Snaq, around Kobe, around MJ ( he needed many years to get it done even him...), and Kobe has the same right of these guys to have the necessary pieces around him before we make a fair comparison.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject:

The_Coach wrote:
Here's a wildass trade idea. I just read where the Knicks believe they need an inside DEFENSIVE presence to compliment Curry plus a big who can score without a post up game.

So how about a three way with us New York, and Memphis ...

We trade

Kwame Brown
Vladimir Radmanovic
Chris Mihm
Aaron McKie
Brian Cook
Jordan Farmar

Incoming
Steve Francis
Pau Gasol

New York Trade Breakdown

Outgoing
Steve Francis
Channing Frye

Incoming
Kwame Brown
Vladimir Radmanovic
Aaron McKie
Brian Cook

Memphis Trade Breakdown

Outgoing
Pau Gasol

Incoming
Chris Mihm
Jordan Farmar
Channing Frye
and Lakers' 1st rounder

We would enter cap space hell for a number of years and we'd lose our depth but that eight man rotation competes with ANYONE ...

our lineup
Francis/Smush
Kobe/Evans/Sasha
Bynum/Turiaf with Gasol in a pinch
Odom/Turiaf
Walton/Evans

Plus Memphis gets a young big and point plus even more cap space for next year and another first rounder.

New York gets a damn good low post defender and two outside scoring bigs.

Like I said ... wildass idea

Using Francis and compete in the same sentence is never a good idea.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
PopcornMachine wrote:
HBA wrote:

I confuse you?

Should I give up on my Vanguard IRA and spend all my money now?

yes, the mothership said to cash it out and send it to me.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:

Yes, Shaq has always been on a contender, but he has not carried his team all by himself. Honestly, do you see the Lakers winning their 3 titles without Kobe?

Do you think a team of Shaq, Marion, and Kidd could win some titles? Along with the usual, Fox, Fish, Horry, Ho Grant? I think so.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

I said or implied that a dominant 2-way bigman is more easier to build around or has more impact. Bynum may get there and shows lots of signs of that. Trading that is foolish.

You only have to look at the history of the NBA to see that is fact. Teams love to draft big and build around their bigs. If you have a dominant big, you have a much better chance of winning a title than if you don't. While some may say that Bynum is not dominant and might never be, that is the gamble Buss is taking. We do know that Gasol is not dominant, and that improvement is a long shot. Trade Kwame for Gasol, no questions asked. But you don't trade Bynum for Gasol.

And the most important fact is, no matter what our opinions, Buss won't trade Bynum.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: