A LeBrick, if you will. [note: ESPN changed original article with LeBrick quote]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrallionheart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject:

SiRQB11 wrote:
no wait...the officials are waiting to hand him game 2. its all part of the NBAs scheme to fix things and make LBJ their posterboy :roll:

You know Stern is contacting David Blaine to get magnets in Lebron's hands for Game 2.
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject:

For some reason LeBrick or whatever u guys call it, is playing in the finals with a crap talent bu motivated team, while Kobe is sitting at home watching the Finals on ABC and ESPN.

Maybe because LeBozo is humble team oriented guy...

Maybe LeBoot will lose to the Spur but the question remains....

Are Wade, Lebron, Tony Parker all losers?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
G_DawgLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Who did LeBron beat to get here...the Wizards without Arenas and Butler...the Nets without Kristic...so that makes one impressive series win against the Pistons. Should we all bow down now before he gets swept by the Spurs?

You lost me with the Wade/Parker references. Number 1, Wade is gone fishing like Kobe...so yes, he was a loser this year, in a round 1 sweep to be exact. So is he not a "humble team oriented guy?" Number 2, how do you possibly mention Parker in the same class as LeBron and Wade?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject:

carlosLisboa wrote:
For some reason LeBrick or whatever u guys call it, is playing in the finals with a crap talent bu motivated team, while Kobe is sitting at home watching the Finals on ABC and ESPN.

Maybe because LeBozo is humble team oriented guy...

Maybe LeBoot will lose to the Spur but the question remains....

Are Wade, Lebron, Tony Parker all losers?

HAHAHAHHAAH i get it!! you take lebron's name, keep the "Le" and then add an adjective with a negative connotation!!! that's hysterical! gets better every time! never gets old! HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject:

G_DawgLA wrote:
Who did LeBron beat to get here...the Wizards without Arenas and Butler...the Nets without Kristic...so that makes one impressive series win against the Pistons. Should we all bow down now before he gets swept by the Spurs?

You lost me with the Wade/Parker references. Number 1, Wade is gone fishing like Kobe...so yes, he was a loser this year, in a round 1 sweep to be exact. So is he not a "humble team oriented guy?" Number 2, how do you possibly mention Parker in the same class as LeBron and Wade?

So ... he is lucky to beat Kidd and Carter...and as he won only one series against a very experencied and deep East Team (in 6 games) he is is still LeBonehead James?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dwarf Nebula
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject:

TEEGUNN wrote:
I would caution being happy about anyone elses failure. With the state or our own Lakers, we have no reason to be joyous right now. Plus, laughing it up at others problems always comes back to bite you in the arseholio.

Sorry my man but this is sports, not life. I love the fact that LJ is bombing big time because as he bombs, so bomb the know-it-all near-sighted sportswriters and ESPN suits who have prematurely labeled a very good player as a superstar.

As someone who has witnessed greatness over the years (West, Wilt, Bird, Jordan, Jabaar, Magic, Worthy, Kobe etc.. I find it crazy the amount of hype this man has been awarded. It used to be that one needed to actually earn the respect that comes with greatness. These days it seems to be handed out regardless of accomplishment.

Lebron may one day become a superstar, but thus far he is at most, Magic minus the rings, baby hook against the Celts, and 1980 Championship game; Jabaar without the clutch skyhooks, key freethrows, kazillion points and rabid determination; West without the clutch shots and emotion; Kobe without rhythm and grace, the 3 rings, 81 point game, numerous 50+ games, and killer 3s to wipe out numerous opponents. I could go on and on. but why bother? This series was over before the initial whistle. Shame on you sportswrites and shame on those who buy into the premature hyperbole. Call me when the man actually accomplishes something.
LALAKE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject:

LE BRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G_DawgLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject:

G_DawgLA wrote:
Should we all bow down now before he gets swept by the Spurs??

The answer, as was then, is still a resounding, NOOOOOO!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: